Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BBphire

Whatchuwant ?? What is this ??

7 posts in this topic

hi guys, heard of whatchuwant or not ? guess what is the pic below ?

these are some clues for you:

1. It makes u go Wheeeee

2. Hello social life

3. instant confident booster

4. it is a super awesome prize

Slide1-3.jpg

what is this ? so blur, i cnt guess it.. give me more tips.. and how to win it ? could it be a mini cooper ?

got ppl guess it correct? someone said it's a car la.. xD but it look a bit too small for a car lo..my guess is electronic gadgets lo.. so what do you think?

haha..you are so WRONG la!!!!!duh.. but it is a CAR indeed..in fact it's 2 cars for you to choose from lo..it has been pimped up to make you feel like the king on the road lo..so whatchuwant la..the Mazda 3 or the Honda CR-Z..wanna see how cool is the cars then check out here..so better hurry up..pick you pack and prize and send to *128# bit.ly/Mgyuou

haha..you are so WRONG la!!!!!duh.. but it is a CAR indeed..in fact it's 2 cars for you to choose from lo..it has been pimped up to make you feel like the king on the road lo..so whatchuwant la..the Mazda 3 or the Honda CR-Z..wanna see how cool is the cars then check out here..so better hurry up..pick you pack and prize and send to *128# bit.ly/Mgyuou

sure?? confirm?? just pick a pack, pick a prize and send to *128# and these cars can be yours??!!!! like that only?? whaoo.. think this is the biggest prize given by Xpax so far lo..

OMG did you know they REALLY PIMPED the car…here's the details lo..

Sparco Assetto Gara 17" wheels and tires

Mugen exterior styling package with full body kits

Kenwood DDX 6061 head unit car stereo

Full 3M premium crystalline auto windows film

High quality auto racing stripe decal

With all these accessories..this car for sure will ROCK the road lol…I WAN I WAN!!!!