21 replies to this topic

#1 Anna001

Anna001

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:00 PM

Hi

I'm new here. My husband and I have been married for 10 years and known each other for 18 years. We are unable to have children and would love to have a family together. My husband has a very good job and I am currently a housewife. We are both well educated and are currently based in KL.

We believe we can provide a loving and happy home and are looking for a baby or infant to adopt. Please contact me if you are looking for good, loving parents. I look forward to hearing back soon. TQ

#2 Loshini

Loshini

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 03:22 PM

Hi there..all the best

#3 kerryn khera

kerryn khera

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 11:51 AM

Hai my name is Kerryn and im 30 years old.
I have been married for 3 years as im unable to conceive due to PCOS ( polycystic ovarion syndrome )
My husband and I are looking forward to adopt a baby girl ( any race will do as Im a Punjabi and my husband is an Indian)
Looking forward for a favorable reply from you
My number is 012-4772107 or you can email me to kerryn5332@gmail.com

Thank you very much

#4 SM1874

SM1874

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 11:44 PM

Hi there

I'm quite new here. My husband and I have been married for 8 years still trying for child but no luck. No medical condition, we went through all the test untill IVF but I'm failed to concieve. We love to adopt a child as I can raise the child as my own child. We are educated and living comfortably. Hope if anyone can help us please do contact us at seahmala@hotmail.com or 0167442866.

Regards

Mala

#5 jane_79

jane_79

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 01:37 PM

hi

i'm looking to adopt baby ,my husbnd n I sabahan but live in KL...any one willing to give their baby for adoption pls do let me know ...016 9364123/ tiger_79@yahoo.com...thank you,
god bless u

#6 lovelyadoptivemum

lovelyadoptivemum

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 09:19 PM

Hi,

I am also looking for a baby or child to adopt.  I'm happy to adopt from newborn to age 10.  Boy or girl, any race, from anywhere.  I live in Perak but I'm originally from Europe.  I'm a primary school teacher.   If you know about any children who need a mother please get in touch with me.   lovelyadoptivemum@gamil.com

#7 gloria1981

gloria1981

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:00 AM

hi there

i am looking to adopt a child newborn to 1 yr old

pls email me at ameercharan@yahoo.com

if any do let me knw

if u nd more info let me knw

#8 Deepa

Deepa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 08:38 PM

Hi,

I am  looking for a baby to adopt. We have tried lots of iuis and IVFs but to no avail.If there is anyone willing please do contact me in deeptvsn@hotmail.com.I will be grateful for t help.Thanks

#9 nadarajah

nadarajah

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 10:07 PM

raja:

im looking for indian baby girl or boy to adopt.being married for 10 years.having financially stable life

tried ivf 3 times but vain.if anyone willing pls contact below email id

windspeed.multiplypumafox@gmail.com

#10 Jadan

Jadan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 05:45 PM

Hi i'm from Singapore. I'm a single male Chinese professional in my early forties, non-smoker, no bad habits, in good physical and mental health, who loves children and very keen to adopt a male newborn or infant.

I'm presently single but do not rule out marriage in future if I can find the right woman. However, she must be able to accept and love my adopted child as much as our own biological children, if we have any in future.

I'm well educated, have a stable job and is financially well off and will be able to give my child a good head-start in life and raise him up to be successful and morally upright.

I'm keen to adopt one or two boys of Chinese ethnicity, including twins. I'm unable to consider female babies due to adoption laws in Singapore.

In the best interests of the child, I would prefer that the mother is a non-smoker and does not drink alcohol during her pregnancy.

If you're facing an unwanted pregnancy or feel that you're unable to support your child due to financial or other reasons, and is open to giving up your child for adoption to a safe, secure and loving environment, please contact me privately at the email below for further discussion. Only genuine and sincere replies please.

Please email: jadan_blake@yahoo.com

Thank you for reading.

#11 leydownd8y

leydownd8y

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 11:48 AM

Replica watches are Swiss Breitling Navitimer not cheap imitations of the brand name watches you have probably seen in expensive boutiques and magazines - the ones sold by reputable online stores are actually exact copies of the latest designs cool-watch-online.company came up with. So, if Rolex introduces a new design that will cost you several thousand dollars - start looking for the exact copy in a month or even sooner in online stores - and if you are lucky enough to get a good deal you can end up paying just several hundred dollars. Meanwhile, modern  Rolex replica watches with good quality are nothing like the ones you have probably seen sold on the street for 200 dollars or less.  Swiss watches are famous all over the word – there are about to hundred brands of Swiss watches currently know, some of them are of course more famous than others. You have probably heard about Rolex,  Ulysse Nardin replica,Breitling,cartier, Longines, oris, Patek Philippe, Porsche Design, rado, Cartier,  Chopard replica watches, Vacheron Constantin, Omega and a lot of other names that are surely familiar to millions of people. All those are Swiss watches – by strict definition they are supposed to have Swiss movement, or the movement is cased in Switzerland, or the manufacturer has the products inspected in Switzerland. There are watches, clocks and alarm clocks that bear the inscription «Swiss made» along with the logo – and those few letters stand for luxury and prestige. Most of those brands can seem overpriced – especially if you are not very rich and cannot afford to spend several thousands dollars on something like that – a timepiece. However, you also probably realize that Swiss made is a term that embodies the unique concept of quality that includes outstanding technical qualities and aesthetic qualities.   Swiss made watches can boast water-resistance, accuracy, shock-resistance, originality of design and elegance – there is everything you need, and if you are ready to pay – all that is for you. Let us bring to your attention a wonderful way out – Swiss replica watches offered by already famous manufacturers of exact copies of timepieces by most famous brands. Swiss replica watches represent exact copies of those watches you have seen at the Rolex or  Panerai replica boutique not far away from your home – and they cost several times less! High quality does not always cost so much – as you already know from the information provided above, some watches are made outside Switzerland and only quality control is required for them to be considered Swiss made. What does that tell you? That’s right – the right to produce objects of luxury and watches in particular – is not a monopoly, and there are many cool-watch-online.companies that possess enough breitling bentley knowledge and expertise to deal with the process of manufacturing a luxurious high quality watch. Swiss replica watches are made by best professionals with the use of gold. Leather and other genuine materials that are used in Replica Panerai Luminor the brand name Swiss watches for sale– and with the help of designers your replica Swiss watch is going to look just the same. You can pay several thousand dollars or a couple hundred dollars – while your watch is going to look exactly the same. Which of the variants appeals more to you?

#12 mybbdream

mybbdream

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 09:15 PM

Hi there,

Me n my husband are malaysian chinese. Married for 8yrs but failed to have our own kids. Currently looking to adopt a baby chinese girl to start our own family. Please kindly contact me at mybbdream@gmail.com if you know of anyone who is planning to give up her baby girl for adoption. We prefer newborn or even unborn one, we dun mind to wait for few months till the baby is born. Thank you

#13 mybbdream

mybbdream

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 11:17 AM

We are a chinese couple married for 10yrs. Went thru a few attempts of ivf but no success. Now looking to adopt a pure chinese baby girl who will be due in a few months time. If you are looking for an adoptive parents for your baby or if you know of someone who intend to give up her baby, please pm me and we can discuss.

Thank you

#14 surya

surya

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 01:00 AM

Hi .....please mail me....

#15 mybbdream

mybbdream

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 05:48 PM

If u know of anyone to give up their baby girl for adoption, pls email me: mybbdream@gmail.com

Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users