Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jolenechan46

Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7??

6 posts in this topic

Recently really headache for choosing the best tablet for myself. I was looking this tab yesterday at The Gardens there. It was looking good la. The size also ok to handle! Can have more comment about this tab. Because I may decide to buy it on this weekend already. Thanks in advance ya!!! :lol:

Well it’s definitely better than the previous version

la…this one have AMOLED technology display..so it’s much more better than the

previous version….also weight only 340 g so it’s ok to put in handbag, very

convenient =)!

I think this is the one that they enchance the voice call too la…the last time one need to headset or bluetooth to make call..this one just call like normal mobile lol…planning to sell the old one and change to this lol..what do you think??

I think this is the one that they enchance the voice call too la…the last time one need to headset or bluetooth to make call..this one just call like normal mobile lol…planning to sell the old one and change to this lol..what do you think??

In the market think it’s going to cost around RM 2K

la…anyway it’s your darling buying for you so no need to worry la kekeke…normally ppl will take package since you will be using

data and call….I found one that cost RM 1409 only…you can check here

http://www.celcom.com.my/smartphones/tablets.php#tablet4

And it come with bookcase worth RM 249..really value for money lol..kekeke..now will hint hint darling to bring me to celcom store to get one lol…should he get the 12 mths or 24 mths contract ah??

And it come with bookcase worth RM 249..really value for money lol..kekeke..now will hint hint darling to bring me to celcom store to get one lol…should he get the 12 mths or 24 mths contract ah??

if u have time next week make a trip to low yat la coz they are having i love tablet fair lol...from 26 mar to 1 april lol..but be prepare to stuck in jam lol ...coz for sure got lots of ppl one....