Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rina

Seriously Looking for infant adoption

11 posts in this topic

I have posted the same topic in this forum but I am not lucky enough to get any baby yet. I hope anyone who can help to let me know if there is any Chinese baby boy or girl for adoption. I appreciate all your helps!

Rina,

I am also thinking of adopting a chinese baby girl legally. I have not yet apply to any Welfare Department. I heard that it is a long process. If you have gone through the application & would like to share your experiences, I appreciate it very much.

Thanks.

No, I've just contacted the welfare dept but there is a long waiting list. Furthermore, the staff told me that Chinese boy or girl is very rare. I wish you all the best, hope our dream comes true!

No, I've just contacted the welfare dept but there is a long waiting list. Furthermore, the staff told me that Chinese boy or girl is very rare. I wish you all the best, hope our dream comes true!

Hi! :D Actually I am a Chinese girl. I know nowadays in china there are still lots of baby boys or girls who need a new home, i mean they need to be adopted. Two years ago, when i was a college student, my international teacher whoes husband is an american adopted a chinese baby boy. They now teach in china. If possible i may ask some information about baby adoption for you. We had good relationship then. For more convenienet conversation, you can add my MSN: sophialove2012@msn.cn .Because sometimes i may not in this forum.

Thank you for adopting chinese baby girls or girls. If you succeed, he or she will pretty lucky enough.:D

Hai my name is Kerryn and im 30 years old.

I have been married for 3 years as im unable to conceive due to PCOS ( polycystic ovarion syndrome )

My husband and I are looking forward to adopt a baby girl ( any race will do as Im a Punjabi and my husband is an Indian)

Looking forward for a favorable reply from you

Thank you very much

Hai my name is Kerryn and im 30 years old.

I have been married for 3 years as im unable to conceive due to PCOS ( polycystic ovarion syndrome )

My husband and I are looking forward to adopt a baby girl ( any race will do as Im a Punjabi and my husband is an Indian)

Looking forward for a favorable reply from you

Thank you very much

Hi Kerryn,

Did you see the doctor regarding your PCOS?

Also, why dont you try IVF?

Hi i'm from Singapore. I'm a single male Chinese professional in my early forties, non-smoker, no bad habits, in good physical and mental health, who loves children and very keen to adopt a male newborn or infant.

I'm presently single but do not rule out marriage in future if I can find the right woman. However, she must be able to accept and love my adopted child as much as our own biological children, if we have any in future.

I'm well educated, have a stable job and is financially well off and will be able to give my child a good head-start in life and raise him up to be successful and morally upright.

I'm keen to adopt one or two boys of Chinese ethnicity, including twins. I'm unable to consider female babies due to adoption laws in Singapore.

In the best interests of the child, I would prefer that the mother is a non-smoker and does not drink alcohol during her pregnancy.

If you're facing an unwanted pregnancy or feel that you're unable to support your child due to financial or other reasons, and is open to giving up your child for adoption to a safe, secure and loving environment, please contact me privately at the email below for further discussion. Only genuine and sincere replies please.

Please email: jadan_blake@yahoo.com

Thank you for reading.

there,

Me n my husband are malaysian chinese. Married for 8yrs but failed to have our own kids. Currently looking to adopt a baby chinese girl to start our own family. Please kindly contact me at mybbdream@gmail.com if you know of anyone who is planning to give up her baby girl for adoption. We prefer newborn or even unborn one, we dun mind to wait for few months till the baby is born. Thank you