Lavali

Life after Ectopic Pregnancy

3 posts in this topic

I'm happy went I get to know I'm pregnant last year October 2011 (married Dec 2010)

I went to Damo Clinic & Maternity Centre, Klang for check-up, they scan me and give some medicine

My last visit to Damo, is Saturday, 29th Nov, the Dr said (Christina - sounds like that her name) said my baby OK, heart beat OK, everything is OK, I do tell to Dr that I was bleeding - brown, pink, red colour, and she said .. maybe you are weak, so give me an injection ..

But, Nov 3rd.. I have a teribble pain (yesterday night I do have, though wanted to go clinic, but the next day I feel OK, so went to work as usually)

the pain, like killing me, I can feel I'm bleeding and also pain so much! Finally, I asked my friend help me and my manager brought me to Cyberjaya Clinic, then straight to Putrajaya Hospital.

Went minor surgery .. and my left fallopian tube removed ;-(

32 day MC.. (if I'm late I might not alive, thank God, I went to work, because I really can't move, if I stayed at Home alone, what will happen??)

I need some advice -

When I can start plan for baby and how to avoid this things happen again in the future?

Which Dr or Hospital to go, (I'm stayed at Puchong) prefer female Dr

Do I need meet Dr before I plan for baby?

Is there any traditional food I can take, to improve my health to get pregnant?

Hi,

I m also from klang and had 2 ectopic. My first ectopic was in right side, ruptured and I loss some blood. Doc told me to wait for 3 months before I get pregnant again. So that my body hormone recovers and also recover from blood lost. Also said that my risk of repeat ect is 5 %.

So I check up soon after I missed menses 2 days. UPT pos. 5 weeks scan showed no sac. 6 weeks scan also showed no sac but my bhcg still increasing. At 7 week I had a laparoscopy and ectopic was in left side and removed...... before it rupture.

So, after one ectopic it is better to check up early for next pregnancy to detect early ectopic.Could I have prevent the second ectopic.I check up....and I found that its not possible. I could only detect it early and avoid rupture and blood loss for my 2nd ectopic.

When there is ectopic my pregnancy sac and heart was not seen.

I'm happy went I get to know I'm pregnant last year October 2011 (married Dec 2010)
I went to Damo Clinic & Maternity Centre, Klang for check-up, they scan me and give some medicine
My last visit to Damo, is Saturday, 29th Nov, the Dr said (Christina - sounds like that her name) said my baby OK, heart beat OK, everything is OK, I do tell to Dr that I was bleeding - brown, pink, red colour, and she said .. maybe you are weak, so give me an injection ..
But, Nov 3rd.. I have a teribble pain (yesterday night I do have, though wanted to go clinic, but the next day I feel OK, so went to work as usually)
the pain, like killing me, I can feel I'm bleeding and also pain so much! Finally, I asked my friend help me and my manager brought me to Cyberjaya Clinic, then straight to Putrajaya Hospital.
Went minor surgery .. and my left fallopian tube removed ;-(
32 day MC.. (if I'm late I might not alive, thank God, I went to work, because I really can't move, if I stayed at Home alone, what will happen??)

I need some advice -
When I can start plan for baby and how to avoid this things happen again in the future?
Which Dr or Hospital to go, (I'm stayed at Puchong) prefer female Dr
Do I need meet Dr before I plan for baby?
Is there any traditional food I can take, to improve my health to get pregnant?

hi there

i am looking to adopt a child from newborn to 1 yrs old

pls email me if any

if u need more info pls email me

ameercharan@yahoo.com