Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ceodoc

5 star holidays!

3 posts in this topic

Ever dream of going for 5 star holidays but at 3 star prices?

Also, children goes for free!

pm me if you're interested!

www.mytravelasia.worldventures.biz

While many choose luxury holidays as romantic getaways or for special occasions, they can also be shared with friends and family. Choose a villa that houses four or more people for a reunion or a suite to be shared with others; there are many ways to enjoy an extravagant vacation, all of which can be designed to provide you and your loved ones with the highest quality of comfort and satisfaction. Simply choose a location and start packing your bags with visions of luxury and splendor painting a picture of your next holiday.

You are right, some enjoy budget holiday while others prefer luxury as they can afford it. But whatever it is the important thing is that you are with your family that's more precious beyond words. But for me, I am my family decided to spend quality times at Kuala Lumpur, here in Anggun Boutique Hotel..quite a beautiful cozy and luxurious hotel I have ever stayed for our whole life...did not know it did existed until I saw its ads on CNN Go. True, a magnificent place to stay, near the shopping, entertainment & business districts and also nearby Jalan Alor, the food heaven..you'll ate as much as you can there..and the prices are quite cheap.

The most exotic thing about this hotel is the unique garden rooftop restaurant that it had, Bubu Rooftop Restaurant....quite fascinating and we enjoyed the whole 3 days dining there, as they always had surprises to give us (in terms of new menus) where we enjoyed them quite a lot. If you ever dropped by at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia...do not miss the chance to stay here..I recommended it *****

560590_419931818021469_142948812386439_1802228_1839984945_n.jpg