ladybird

When can i let my child sleep at night without diaper?

7 posts in this topic

I wondering when can i let her sleep without diaper? actually i feel diaper is not environment friendly but i can not without it. hope that my child can learn how to control wee wee.

Mother here, do u hav any suggestion? how to train her?

start with the afternoon nap. clear the bowel before go to bed. in the middle of the night, we got to wake the kid up to make sure she shee shee again in the toilet......parents have to sacrifice a few night sleep to ensure the kid will not wet the bed......

I taught my children not to wear pampers when they started to understand what we're teaching. Nisa my 3 yr old, Thank God, since she was 2 years old does not use pampers any more during day or night. I guess, child development is not the same, between 1-6 and 6-12 years of state. It's very much so different. That why, we as parents, have to make sure our children get the proper nutrients for their age. So that they grow up healthy and loves learning something new every time. Of course, teaching children not to depend on pampers anymore can be challenging.

When my son was 6months I brought him to the potty first thing when he wakes up in the morning. By the time he was One he already can control his bladder well. I stop him from diaper at home and there were minor ‘accidents’. I always bring him to empty his bladder before he naps and he was diaperless during nap when he was 1 ½ years old. At 2 he was off diapers completely during the day and by 2 ½ he was off diapers at night. I think kids these days are smarter and easily trained. The milk they take is better these days.

Hi everyone,

I'm working on a research about "How do you feel about baby diapers?". Can you spare a few moments to take my survey?

It consists of 13 questions and would take you less than 5 minutes. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. smile.gif

Please click on this link:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FPF3SV7

p.s. kindly post this to your FB wall if you find this is relevant to your friends!!

Many thanks

RESTOCK WITH MORE NEW DESIGNS!!!
Having difficulties with toddler wee wee on bed? Here is the solution!
Pee pad which absorbs the pee,
No more changing bed sheet in the middle of night!!!
Mommy can have good night sleep!

Newly imported technology! No.1 in Malaysia!
100% cloth, durable, no plastic surface

Made of 3 layers : 1st layers – polyester (very smooth surface, cooling effect, suitable for newborn babies and toddlers)
2nd layer – breathable film (slower adsorption rate but hold liquid within the fabric, no leakage)
3rd layer – fleece (antislip technology, hold perfect position on bed sheet)

READY STOCKS!!!
size: 75 cm x 90 cm
colour: 11 cute cartoons designs
1. Cartoon vehicles (blue background)
2. Cartoon sheep (blue background)
3. Cartoon sheep (soft pink background)
4. Cartoon owls (turquoise green background)
5. Cartoon snowman (pink background)
6. Cartoon doggies (green background)
7. Cartoon monkeys (gray background)
8. Cartoon tractors (navy blue background)
9. Cartoon unicorns (soft pink background)
10. Cartoon owls (pink background)
11. Cartoon animals (pale yellow background)

Suggestion: you will need at least 2 pads for each child, in case 1 pad is wet, can replace the wet one with the spare pad.
Suitable for traveling purposes, can be placed in car seat, stroller, high chair etc.

Buy one @ RM60, buy two @ RM118
Remarks:
Soak the brand new pee pad in water/machine wash before use to enhance
the adsorption. Dry under sunlight, strictly no drying with drier.
postage to west malaysia : additional RM 7
postage to east malaysia : additional RM 10
ship within 1-3 days

For more information, plz send sms/whatsapp/line me via 0060173632608.
plz contact me for postage to overseas.