mel

Looking for a Maid

4 posts in this topic

Hi forum frens,

I m looking for a maid and appreciate some feedbacks on the following:

• Are all maid agencies’ policies the same or they may differ from one another?
  • What are the things to look out and check out with these agencies? Any tips to share?
  • Any good agencies to recommend?
Many thanks!

Hi,

a) Some agencies they able to give u warranty as much as 3 months,so if u not satisfied with the maid that u hire,within 3 months u could require to change a new maid.

B) Some of the agencies may require u to put up some up front money after you choose your desire maid throu photo.

c) Be careful on those cheap maid service , u get what u paid for, the quality maid is range from RM12000-RM15000 market price.

d) I have encountered situation that my client hired a RM8000 maid from his ex-agent, when the maid ran away , her agent out of reach.

e) As in B) try to get a agent that do not need to pay up front, some agent might took your money n prolong the time to give u the maid that u choose.

hope can help ,

Cheers

Hi,

a) Some agencies they able to give u warranty as much as 3 months,so if u not satisfied with the maid that u hire,within 3 months u could require to change a new maid.

B) Some of the agencies may require u to put up some up front money after you choose your desire maid throu photo.

c) Be careful on those cheap maid service , u get what u paid for, the quality maid is range from RM12000-RM15000 market price.

d) I have encountered situation that my client hired a RM8000 maid from his ex-agent, when the maid ran away , her agent out of reach.

e) As in B) try to get a agent that do not need to pay up front, some agent might took your money n prolong the time to give u the maid that u choose.

hope can help ,

Cheers