Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
joey2383

ts]✿✿ CAROLINE PARIS SKINCARE smooth skin fast, new product uploaded customer testimonia (Co

10 posts in this topic

WAUUUUUUUU SKIN SMOOTHER LIKE BABY SKIN ,FAIRER LIKE SNOW WHITE,PORCELIAN SKIN WITHOUT LARGE PORES,GREASY AND OILY

ACNE SCAR LIKE MOON SURFACE ..........OH MY GOSH....THIS MOST PRETTY AWLFUL

✿✿::✿✿::✿✿::✿✿::✿✿::✿✿::✿✿::✿✿::✿✿::✿✿::✿✿::✿✿::✿✿::✿✿::✿✿::✿✿::✿✿::✿✿::✿✿::✿✿::✿✿::✿✿::✿✿::✿✿::✿✿::✿✿::✿✿::✿✿::✿✿::✿✿::

WHEN YOU ,GIRL OR GUYS LOST CONFIDENT BECAUSE OF THOSE PROBLEM FACING,

SO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO IS JUST CONSULTATION WITH ME IM TRYING MY BEST TO HELP U GUYS AROUND THERE

AND CONSULTATION IS Free $$$

DUN NEVER EVER THINK CHEAP PRODUCT IS BEST PRODUCT

THE IMPORTANT IS UNDERSTAND UR SKIN GET THE RIGHT PRODUCT FOR UR SKIN HERE/[/b][/size]

EVEN CUSTOMER FROM BRUNEI & SINGAPORE OVERSEA CUSTOMER[cool.gif ALSO BUY FROM ME smile.gif

feel free to email me to skin consultation here visit me http://joeyshoppingmalls.blogspot.com[/size]

[attachmentid=2030753]

LEAVE YOUR MESSAGE HERE for CONSULTATION AND CONFIRMATION ORDER (

[cool.gif

[/size]

NEW PRODUCT PURIFYING CREAM [cool.gif

[attachmentid=2223122]

PURIFYING CREAM AVAILABLE

post-256526-1321193083.jpg

PURFIYING SPECIAL TO TIGTEN PORES,MAKE UR PORE SMALLER,ACNE SCAR AND MARK REDUCES

VERY EFFECTIVE TO ACNE PRONE SKIN

GET IT NOW ,MAKE UR SKIN FREEDOM FROM BIG PORES

[

B]CAROLINE PURIFYING TRAVEL KITS[/b]

before and after for pimple skin

post-256526-1321196305_thumb.jpg

post-256526-1321193516_thumb.jpg

Caroline Purifying Travel set is prepared uniquely for pimple and oily skin, exclusively packed for easy carry around. The set contents : 1x 2in1 Purifying Cleanser -20ml, 1x Skin Astringent-20ml, 1x Facial Cleanser-20ml, 1x UV Cream SPF25-5gm and 1x Refining Cream-5gm. The set also formulated for pimple -Works Perfectly For Pigmentation, Discolored & Black Spot

pop-up prevention for tropical weather. Daily once will eliminate the new pimple from growing. Very effective and fast result for teenage who are always troubled by pimple.

Caroline Pigmentation Set/黑斑轻便装-Works Perfectly For Pigmentation, Discolored & Black Spot

before and after treatment

post-256526-1321196245_thumb.jpg

post-256526-1321193829_thumb.jpg

Caroline Pigmentation Travel set is excusively prepared for people having black spot, pigmentation which caused by excessive expose to sun rays especially UVA, hormone unbalance or high-density spotlight. The set works well for out-door activities. The set contents : 1x Arbutin Cleanser I-20ml, 1x Arbutin Toner II-20ml, 1x Arbutin Cream III-5gm, 1x Arbutin Moisturizer IV-5gm and 1x White Serum-8m

Caroline-Oxygen H2O Cream/H20有氧护肤霜-For Skin Cell Renewal Stimulates cell renewal and the skin's natural functions. Prevent loss of moisture and elasticity. It is suitable for all skin type.

post-256526-1321194820_thumb.jpg [/q

STAR PRODUCT Caroline-Rejuvenation Lotion/青春润肤液-Leaving Skin Softer !

post-256526-1321195025_thumb.jpg

Rejuvenation Lotion clear existing acne and helps to prevent future breakouts before they surface on the skin, leaving skin softer and smoother.

SKIN SOFTNER BEST COMBINATION OF HERBAL AND BOTANICAL EXTRACT,EFFECTIVE FOR COMEDONE TREATMENT

REGULAR APPLY WILL HELP DISOLVE AWAY COMEDONE AND ANTI BACTERIA AND ANTI INFLAMMATION OF ACNE

post-256526-1321195517_thumb.jpg

CAROLINE PURIFYING CLEANSER,REFINING CREAM BIG BOTTLE

post-256526-1321195745_thumb.jpg post-256526-1321195832_thumb.jpg

LATEST TESTIMONIAL

FAMOUS BLOGGER TESTIMONIAL FROM BLOG IM LUCKY TO HAVE YOU

JEANJEAN

[cool.gif

jeanjean

post Today, 05:25 PM

Show posts by this member only | Post #217

Group: Junior Member

Hey babe, I've received the trial package along with the free gift. Thank you so much! So fast ! I've tried the cleanser and I really love it. I can see result in just one use. Skin becomes very fair and clear. Thanks a lot for the great service and please don't stop selling these k?

=)

LATEST TESTIMONIAL FROM MY CUSTOMER

LATEST TESTIMONIAL BY SABAH CUSTOMER

post-256526-1303825455_thumb.jpg post-256526-1303825537_thumb.jpg

OK HERE YOU GO BABE ,MY SKIN CONDITION TOTALLY CHANGES AFTER USING CAROLINE PRODUCT I USE TO FEEL EMBRASSED WHENEVER I GOING OUT WITH MY FRIEND BECAUSE OF MY SKIN CONDITIONS BUT AFTER I GACE MYSELF A CHANCE TO TRY CAROLINE,IT TAKES ONLY ABOUT 2 WEEKS

TO SEE THAT RESULT IS REALLY PROVEN,MY PORES HAS VISIBLY REDUCED AND PIMPLE HAS GONE!,I CAN THANK ENOUGH FOR CAROLINE TO HELP ME ACHIEVED A GREAT SKIN ! GIVE YOUR SELF A TRY YOU WILL LOVE CAROLINE,JOEY IS A RECOMMENDED SELLER AND SHE IS VERY DEPENDABLES ,IT THAT OKAY JOEY HEHEHE FROM VEE APR 26 TIME 5.17PM

MY BRUNEI CUSTOMER TESTIMONIAL ABOUT AMPOULES AND CAROLINE TRIAL PACKS 2

post-256526-1303825659_thumb.jpg

DAYANA April 7 at 12:53pm Report

ok here's my testimonial :

It's been 3 days since I've used the product..I love using the purifying ampoules..my skin feels soft, less oily, scar not much visible, no new acne pops up smile.gif I do still have some acne though but so far still under treatment but it is getting better not so severe. Definitely a must try products.

a2778fca279ef91972fdd3408f7fc8af.gif

[/b]

latest new items arrived new packaging caroline skin care

post-256526-1294755664_thumb.jpg

post-256526-1299592288.jpgpost-256526-1299592253.jpg

CAROLINE PURFIYING CLEANSER +CAROLINE REPAIR CREAM PACKAGE

1)Caroline 2 in 1 Purifying cleanser is made from the active ingredients of more than 10 rare Chinese medicinal herbs. The cleanser could retain the emergence of acne, clears out congested skin and control the growth of acrid.It also helps to clean facial pores and keep your skin radiant and healthy.

Can be used as cleanser and also as mask. Apply this to your face and leave it there for 10-15 minutes everyday.V effective in clearing impurities clogged in pores and black/whiteheads. You will feel your skin is smooth as silk immediately after washing.

2)This cream is specially formulated to treat pitted acne/pimple scars, use this cream to mix with refining cream is able to cure pimple/acne without leaving any scars, it stimulates healing power of the skin to clear existing pimple/acne.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

09905670a3ba2013d54f5be743d08608.gif

post-256526-1294755664_thumb.jpg post-256526-1294755497_thumb.jpg

post-256526-1295175815_thumb.jpg

✿✿::✿✿::✿✿::✿✿::✿✿::✿✿::✿✿::✿✿::✿✿::✿✿::✿✿::✿✿::✿✿::✿✿::✿✿::✿✿::✿✿::✿✿::✿✿::✿✿::✿✿::✿✿::✿✿::✿✿::✿✿::✿✿::✿✿::✿✿::✿✿::✿✿::✿

CAROLINE PURIFYING CLEANSER+REFINING CREAM PACKAGES

newly package introduce get effectively with caroline trial packs+ampoule to rid off all your skin problem here

Benefit: Based on chinese medical science and modern technology,

1) Caroline 2 in 1 Purifying cleanser is made from the active ingredients of more than 10 rare Chinese medicinal herbs. The cleanser could retain the emergence of acne, clears out congested skin and control the growth of acrid.It also helps to clean facial pores and keep your skin radiant and healthy.

Can be used as cleanser and also as mask. Apply this to your face and leave it there for 10-15 minutes everyday.V effective in clearing impurities clogged in pores and black/whiteheads. You will feel your skin is smooth as silk immediately after washing.

2)Caroline Refining Cream

This moisturizer that guranteed effective in clearing existing acne/pimple and black/whitehead and clear congested skin. It is able to balance up oily/combination skin and keep your face suppled and moisturized for whole day and most importantly, it helps in healing/diminishing pimple scars.

Benefit: Removal and prevention of acne.Attached Image

Softening and removing of scars

Reduction of facial pores

Prevent congested skin

Improve skin radiance thus keep skin healthy and young

before and after photo

post-256526-1294988339_thumb.jpg

9192fde65dba35102598437c15593040.gif

PLS LEAVE MESSAGE IN MY THREAD/PM/joey2383@gmail.com

or sms me for faster process 0123757185

FAMOUS BLOGGER TESTIMONIAL FROM BLOG IM LUCKY TO HAVE YOU

JEANJEAN

[cool.gif

post-256526-1317356428_thumb.jpg

QUOTEjeanjean

post Today, 05:25 PM

Show posts by this member only | Post #217

Hey babe, I've received the trial package along with the free gift. Thank you so much! So fast ! I've tried the cleanser and I really love it. I can see result in just one use. Skin becomes very fair and clear. Thanks a lot for the great service and please don't stop selling these k?

=)

Welcome to your control panel

[ Prev | Next | Add buddy | Forward PM | Reply ]

Personal Message

TeliLeti

Caroline Paris, Today, 11:16 AM

Delete Post Quote Post

Group: New Member

Haii again!

The 2 in 1 Purifying Essence is just about finished. The refining cream, still got a little bit left.

I never thought my skin could get so smooth after such a short while. It really is amazing.

The pimples on the side of my face and under my lips are GONE!

There's no need to go for facials (which hurts like hell when they remove the pimples)!

Do you have these products in 120ml bottles? smile.gif

QUOTEceoona

Re:trial set caroline, Today, 01:24 AM

Delete Post Quote Post

Hi..

Improve a bit. love the cleanser..hehe

QUOTEGetting Started

hi there i received my stuffs already. Can u teach me how to use the ampoule?

QUOTEeclairevent

caroline , Yesterday, 11:57 PM

Delete Post Quote Post

hi joey..im back with review on caroline trial pack that i bought from u...altough i just use it for about 3 days i can see improvement on my skin condition..actually my skin condition previously did not suffer from severe acne problem only a few pimple bumps on my forehead and cheek,pimple marks and slightly oily skin..after using caroline trial pack i noticed that the small bumps started to dissapear and my skin feels less oily now..i am very happy about that rclxms.gif ...my major concern now is to lighten those pimple marks..could you suggest on ampoules for me since i like ur ampoule very much bcoz it didnt make my skin oily like other ampoules that i have tried before this.. smile.gif

QUOTErossiey

post Today, 03:28 PM

Show posts by this member only | Post #176

Ratings earned: 0+, 0-

Ratings given: 0+, 0-

dear,

after using phytobar & caroline wonder packages for about 4 days, i felt so satisfied,,

my skin smoother, no more oily face.. my fren said, my face look very fresh & fairer..

dear, i want to repeat order :

1- phytobar- 30 gram

2- 24k Gold essence

3- whitening essence - 1 box

please PM me the total amount.. thanks so m

QUOTEeclairevent

post Today, 10:05 PM

Show posts by this member only | Post #173

hi joey..i have received my caroline trial package today..thanx ya smile.gif

MY BRUNEI CUSTOMER TESTIMONIAL ABOUT AMPOULES AND CAROLINE TRIAL PACKS 2

CODEDAYANA April 7 at 12:53pm Report[attachmentid=2180313]

ok here's my testimonial :

It's been 3 days since I've used the product..I love using the purifying ampoules..my skin feels soft, less oily, scar not much visible, no new acne pops up smile.gif I do still have some acne though but so far still under treatment but it is getting better not so severe. Definitely a must try products.

LATEST GUY TESTIMONIAL

CODE

emmet13

Re:confuse, Today, 01:16 AM

Delete Post Quote Post

yeahh..thank you very much.. biggrin.gif

my face already clear from acne...my skin look much smoother rclxms.gif

and i can control my oily skin.. rclxms.gif

but scar at my face only improve a little..maybe take a longer time hmm.gif

but i really satiesfied with your product rclxm9.gif

CODE

puterididi

post Today, 05:16 PM

Show posts by this member only | Post #24

group: New Member

haha.. ur a good seller.. dats y always buy from u wink.gif.. i want to take the full box one.. can i get any freebies since returning CUSTOMEr

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

CODE

AZURA JAN 14 2010-SLMT T/HARI SAYA DAH TERIMA AMPOULE YA THANK U JOEY

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

mimisang Posted May 11 2010, 05:53 PM

Hi...I've come back to review on the products!! It's really AMAZING......i can see results after using just 3 days.....my face is less oily, whiteheads have significantly reduced and I LOVE SEEING MYSELF IN THE MIRROR EVERY MOMENT as there's always improvement!!! i can go out w/o foundation now and not worried about my complexion anymore.

I never regretted getting the trial pack and i'll definitely come back for MORE!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH for solving my problems for so many years

[/color]

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

CODE

[color=purple]leen3036

post Today, 10:51 AM

Show posts by this member only | Post #50

hi..i want to share my experience using this ampoule.this is my 3rd day using ampoule.1st day using acne purifying,2nd day using soothing,and today using clarifying.thank God,i can see my face more clearer now.not dull anymore ,my pimple and oily face seems in control now.b4 this,if i put on makeup,within 30 minutes,my face will bcome very oily,especially at nose area,hv to touch up many time.yesterday i go out,i didnt touch up until i arrived at home (bcos i dont feel any oily comes..hehe) and surprise.. it was still on perfect condition.hehehe..cant wait to use another ampoule cos every morning,i'll xcited to see the difference on my face.so joey,i would like to ask u,if i continue until 10 bottle=10 days,is it ok yea?so after that i hv to apply maybe one/two per week?recommend me which ampoule for the maintainance yea.tq so muchhh..[/color]

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

CODE

[color=purple]Oneismymine Only

Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 12:11 AM

To: joey lee

Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original

Hehe , Orait dear , Since I using , baru je 2 days , for acne ampoule ,

Ia nya ada sedikit perubahan with my face ,

Very like it ^^

thanks & regards;

ZAFIRAH RIZUAN

[/color]

[code]

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

[code][color=blue]Baby D

Re:caroline, Jan 24 2011, 12:27 AM

Delete Post Quote Post

hi dear~i receive the items today~

will try out and let you know smile.gif

Hope can make my face smooth b4 cny biggrin.gif

CODE

puterididi

post Today, 05:24 PM

Show posts by this member only | Post #56

hehe.. joey.. i want the 1 box promotion yea.. mix 5 mandarin and 5 acne... btw here is my testimonial after using the ampoules

.. i like the acne and mandarin more

cause i can feel that my skin is much more smoother after using those ampoules..

my breakouts are also not that obvious and people have begin complimenting my skin

.. hee..thanx joey for introducing these ampoules.. smile.gif

CODE

leen3036

post Yesterday, 02:48 PM

Show posts by this member only | Post #71

hye joey.already paid for 1 bos mix ampoule and mask.i already finished using 10 ampoule and now my face look more better .my scar due to beauty treatment also reduce and i think will more reduce after this.besides,i dont need to apply foundation lo.just apply 2 way cake and reflect the glowing on my face.my officemate noticed it and she thought i doing a vit C jab.and i hope my oily skin especially at T-zone will more more less after using this 2nd box.kekekeke.

CODE

mochashake

post Yesterday, 04:06 PM

Show posts by this member only | Post #75

hi joey~~!

items received oredi~~hehe

i beli yerr..and happpy selling~

CODE

puterididi

post Today, 06:09 PM

Show posts by this member only | Post #80

dearie smile.gif.. got my parcel already.. thanx for d free gift yeah wink.gif...hehe recommended seller ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

CODE

aniraf77

hi joey. I've use the ampoules for more than a week now. Started with the acne, and then purifying, then soothing and then mandarin. Now on DNA.

The skin seems slighly smoother as of saturday. however, yesterday there's a huge volcano on my nose. huhu. some other small pimples but not so dreadful like on the nose.

I think i should not use the ampoule on the whole face. ♥

CODE

Galatea

post Today, 01:37 AM

Show posts by this member only | Post #93

hi, I'm dropping by to give my reviews for the caroline trial pack I've purchased. No new pimple/acne pop up while i was using the cleanser and the cream. the first time I used the cleanser, my face feel somewhat cleaner, if you know what I mean. then the refining cream, I do believe in it helping to control breakout. my less severe acne has actually gotten better after 3 days of using (this is commented by a friend of mine, not me). after 6 days of using, my face still have acne, yes, but it was not as bad as it was before and my face feel very,very soft (am trying very hard not to touch my face now;p). And no new pimples/acne!! I'm impressed as I usually have breakout every 3 days or so.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@[/cpde]

[code]

aniraf77

post Today, 10:35 AM

Show posts by this member only | Post #95

Hi Joey.

I think my mom has seen some changes on my face and now she's interested to use!!

Let me brief you on her skin conditions:

She's already 60 but not much wrinkle.

Despite the visits to facial, her skin is dull and sagging.

Her main problem is pigmentation on her face. Like big patch on her cheek. Not that dark but can see la.

p/s how to upload pic in here?

Anyway, hope you can recommend which ampoule to use.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

CODE

carnelian

post Today, 06:08 PM

Show posts by this member only | Post #100

oined: Feb 2011

Thanks Joey, Ive received my trial pack already. Can't wait to try it tonite!! smile.gif

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

CODEputerididi

post Today, 11:07 AM

Show posts by this member only | Post #106

dearie.. have tried the bath salt.. smells wonderful.. also the thermol ampoules.. been using for 3 days now.. once tried, there will be redness around the skin that was applied.. but the redness will be gone after a couple of hours.. gives a wonderful burning effect.. heee.. good products u have here joey... will update with my friend's review after this.. wink.gif

CODE

carnelian

post Today, 09:46 AM

Show posts by this member only | Post #111

Here's what I think after using the mini trial set (RM38):-

I'm completely amazed that the 2in1 purifying cleanser does not dry up my skin like most acne cleanser does. It leaves my skin smooth and moisturized, and the herbal smelling doesn't put me off at all. i especially liked the cooling sensation and i love running my fingers over my face. the refining cream, isn't oily at all, again its cooling sensation wins me over as i apply it over my problematic spot, i.e. acne breakouts, blackheads and whiteheads...Usually before my menstrual cycle, I'd be getting really nasty pus-filled acne across my cheeks and jawline, but this time, i had NONE!! Totally unbelievable but it is. But of course, I still have blackheads, whiteheads and ugly large pores and I'm gonna continue with using Caroline products. So Joey, please pm me and lemme noe which Caroline products I should be using for a flawless, poreless, radiant skin smile

CODEGUYS CUSTOMER

[cool.gif

CODE

emmet13post Today, 10:12 AM

Show posts by this member only | Post #117

after using mix ampoule and phyto bar soap my skin look much smoother and free form acne....this is very good product and i can see my skin improvement in just a few day..I was also able to control my oily skin...scar on the face also begin to disappear and my skin becomes moist

i will continue using this product rclxms.gif

CODE

Vincy Loh

post Today, 03:01 PM

Show posts by this member only | Post #119

Hi Joey,

I have received my ampoule & my freebies today rclxms.gif . You are a good seller biggrin.gif . Sure will purchase from you again smile.gif

LABELLE 24K ESSENCE REVIEW

CODE

louvenhart

post Today, 12:00 AM

Show posts by this member only | Post #139

Hi hi~ I'm back to review. I had the LABELLE 24 k GOLD ESSENCE and oso the phyto bar from here. It is really amazing. While the soap do the business by cleaning up excess oil, and oso make my skin feel abit smoother (pimple not so many ady. hehe... ) the 24k gold essence moisturises and makes my skin not so flaky feeling like dry skin. happy.gif

Will definitely be bek when my stock finish. happy.gif

CODE

ivy2008

Re:caroline, Today, 09:46 AM

Delete Post Quote Post

hi,

just received it yesterday.

do u sell the full size product as well?

which product is suitable for me n can u quote me the price?

thanks.

puterididi

post Today, 01:13 PM

Show posts by this member only | Post #157

user posted image

LATEST TESTIMONIAL BY SABAH CUSTOMER

post-256526-1303825537_thumb.jpg post-256526-1303825455_thumb.jpg

CODE

OK HERE YOU GO BABE ,MY SKIN CONDITION TOTALLY CHANGES AFTER USING CAROLINE PRODUCT I USE TO FEEL EMBRASSED WHENEVER I GOING OUT WITH MY FRIEND BECAUSE OF MY SKIN CONDITIONS BUT AFTER I GACE MYSELF A CHANCE TO TRY CAROLINE,IT TAKES ONLY ABOUT 2 WEEKS

TO SEE THAT RESULT IS REALLY PROVEN,MY PORES HAS VISIBLY REDUCED AND PIMPLE HAS GONE!,I CAN THANK ENOUGH FOR CAROLINE TO HELP ME ACHIEVED A GREAT SKIN ! GIVE YOUR SELF A TRY YOU WILL LOVE CAROLINE,JOEY IS A RECOMMENDED SELLER AND SHE IS VERY DEPENDABLES ,IT THAT OKAY JOEY HEHEHE FROM VEE APR 26 TIME 5.17PM

hi babe.. sorry haven't update u with my testimonial for my friend.. ermm.. she said when using the mandarin ampoule her face become worse.. so she stop using already.. but she said the acne ampoule and the soap is ok.. anyway joey want to order for me mix acne and mandarin yeah? msg me for the payment details.. thanx

45e0322a602e80ca5ba97262012926a7.gif

SUCESSFUL BUYERS

QUOTE1) PUTERI DIDI-1 BOX MIX AMPOULE AND 1 BOX KOREAN SLIMMING PATCH-10/1/11-EN442433856MY 10/1/11

2)HISHIKO-1 BOX MIX AMPOULES

3)azura -1 box mix ampoule+bust ampoules +2 black mud soap+free eyemask+free poslaju -en441219105my11/1/11

4)izdiyani-1box mix ampoules +bust ampolues=free eyemask+poslaju+amber bottle=en441218860my 11/1/11

5)zafirah-1 box mix ampoules+free eyemask-rd758995438my 11/1/11

6)leen3036-1 box mix ampoule+free eyemask,2 slimming salt,2 pearl powder mask,1 slim coffee-en325393690my 17/1/11

7)BABYD - 1 CAROLINE TRIAL PACKS FREE AMPOULES -LG 122574896MY 21/1/11

8) christina lau -1 box mix ampoules +free eyemask -en447073386my 28/1/11

9)NURUSHA RETURN CUSTOMER 3 TIMES FOR PHYTO BAR +1 HYDRATING VIAL AMPOULES-LE112942295MY 28/1/11

10)catherine liong-1 trial pack caroline cleanser +free hydrating ampoules and DNA ampoules-5/2/11

11)azlina0107-1 mix ampoules ,1 trial pack caroline free ampoules +free eyemask+free pos laju-en447072434my 7/2/11

12)puterididi(RETURN CUSTOMER)-1 mix ampoules ,free eyemask -RD791592358my 8/2/11

13)mochashake-2 powder mask gingseng 1 black mud soap-rd791554584my 9/2/11

14)jarumerah-1box mix ampoules free lavander powder mask-en447072479my 9/2/11

15 aniraf77(return customer)-1 box mix ampoules,1 eyelash serum free eyelash serum-en477984240my 10/2/11

16)LEEN3036-RETURN BUYER I MIX AMPOULES,2 DOUBLE CHIN MASK-EN477984165MY 11/2/11

17)janet low-1 trial pack caroline cleanser+free 1 whitening ampoules,whitening ampoules-lg124149242my 21/2/11

18)jovana tan -1 trial pack caroline +free acne ampoules+free scar ampoules,+free powder mask+free post lg 123457998my 22/2/11

19)ibusawah-1 trial pack caroline +free acne ampoules+free scar ampoules,+free powder mask+free post-lg12458004my 22/2/11

20)aniraf77(return customer)-1 box ampoules+free eyemask+1 gold essence+pos laju_en442434410my 22/2/11

21)puteri didi (return customer)1 box thermol ampoule+2 slim salt+free powder mask+pos laju-en441213893my 23/2/11

22)carnelian-1 trial packs caroline+free 1 acne ampoule+clarifying ampoule+free Hydaration gel -lg123457074my 24/2/11

23)munisah-1 mix box ampoules+2 gold essence+1 vitamin C powder mask+free eyemask-en4470722519my 25/2/11

24)norfaezah(puteri didi fren)1 mix ampoule,phytobar trial+1 pepper mint powder mask+free eyemask-rd794362455my 25/2/11

25)lulu yong-1 collagen ampoules-rd794393775my 1/3/11+free eyemask

26)emmet13-1 phyto bar trials,1 mix ampoules free powder mask pepper mint mask-en447073911my 2/3/11

27)nor adnin- phyto bar +1 vial acne ampoules -LG126355114my 3/3/11

28)katherine liong (return customer)- 1box ampoules ,1 gold essence-en443620my 3/3/11

30)carnelian (return customer)1 trial kit caroline free postages free ampoules-LG126355406my 9/3/11

31)vincy loh 1mix ampoules ,free postages free pearl powder mask-lgrd82048951my 9/3/11

32)louvenhart-1pcs 30g phyto bar+1 gold essence free post-LE108879923my 14/3/11

33)asiahost-1 caroline trial packs+ 2 ampoules+free powder mask +ginger cream 1 pcs -rd820309067my17/3/11

34)xflamex-1 caroline trial packs+2 ampoules+free powder mask-lg126339805my 17/3/11

35)babycutie- 1 mix ampoule +1 amber bottle+free powder mask -rd820309274my 18/3/11

36)carnelian (return customer 3 rd times- 2 box mix ampoules+free powder mask -en483844374my 21/3/11

37)est-caroline trial package 2 +actizen sun block-lg126339876MY 23/3/11

38)emeng 87 caroline trial packs package 2 -lg1255659937my 23/3/11

39)estrella-2 box mix ampoules,2 bottle gold essence-en483844388my 26/3/11

40)siti khadijah - 1trial packs caroline package 2 refining cream+free postage+free ampoules+free powder mask-lg126322822my 28/3/11

41dk dayana (brunei customer)-1 trial packs packages 2 refining cream EE932187156MY 30/3/11

42)aniraf77 -4 box ampoules ,purifying,2 vitamin C,whitening-en 497131395my 31/3/11

43)samantha joseph -caroline trial package 1 -en497131311my 31/3/11

44)ivy2008 - 1trial package 2 caroline+free ampoules+free postages+free powder mask -lg12635007my 1/4/11

45)FIDA-1 trial caroline package 2 free ampoules free postage 4/4/11

46)wong yee wee- 1 mix ampoule for bride +free powder mas+free postage rd823389869my 4/4/11

47)Effiezana-1 TRIAL PACKS PACKAGE 2 +FREE AMPOULES+FREE POSTAGES -LG126322853MY 6/4/11

48) OOI XIANG LING- 1BOX GOLD ESSSENCE-FOC MASK-RD823363659 6/4/11

49)may kiob ( blog customer)-1 trial packs caroline package 2 +free ampoules+free postages-lg125568166my 11/4/11

50)dayana (brunei customer return buyer) -EE930926248my 12/4/11-2 box mix ampoules,1 trial package caroline package 2 free ampoule,

vitamin c mask 3,1 pepper mint mask

50)dayana (brunei customer return buyer) -EE930926248my 12/4/11-2 box mix ampoules,1 trial package caroline package 2 free ampoule,

51)estrella - 3 box mix ampoules -free aloe vera powder mask-ED991973958my 15/4/11

52)puteri didi-come back customer- 1mix ampoules free aloe vera powder mask-RD835873181MY 23/4/11

53)vermica joseph return customer-1 caroline wonder packages free powder mask-LE110302706MY 27/4/11

54)rosssie- 1 CAROLINE WONDER PACKAGES FREE POWDER MASK+2 PHYTO BAR-ED098097645my 28/4/11

55)eclaierevent- 1 trial packs package 2 caroline LH101184467MY 29/4/11

56)ita tajura - 2 box mix ampoules+whitening essence -EN483844502MY 29/4/11

57)christine yap- 1 trial packs caroline package 2 free postages free ampoules free mask-LH104401829MY 29/4/11

58)misty_86- caroline trial packs package 2+free postage+free ampoules+free powder mask-LH1044018863MY 3/5/11

59)rein wang xin mei( singapore customer) 1 caroline wonder packages+ free 3 bottle essences -RR129527051MY 3/5/11

60)nax27- 1 set trial package 2 caroline +aloe vera powder mask-LE110302723MY 4/5/11

61)rossie repeat customre- 1 30g phyto bar,1 box gold essence,5 bottle whitening essence,1 box lifting ampoules-EN4971731166MY 5/5/11

62)saw shy ju- 3 trial package caroline-free 6 pcs ampoules-LE110302745MY 5/5/11

63)emmet13 (repeat customer) -caroline package 1,black mud soap-EN497131435my 6/5/11

64)nur ain- 1set caroline package2 trial packs+free postage+2 free ampoules-LH104401979MY 9/5/11

65)eclairevent- repeat customer- en497130965my 9/5/11

66)liquid angel 86 - 1 caroline trial kits package 2 -en4838443334my 10/5/11

67)fennie yap- 1 caroline trial kits package 1-lg 127989762my 13/5/11

68)lim han chuin- 1 trial caroline package 2 refining cream -lg127978416MY 16/5/11

69)naz 27 -1 mix ampoules-1 caroline repair skin packages-en278313395my 16/5/11

70)stephanie-hype-1 trial caroline refining cream-kg127978464my 20/5/11

71)puteri didi return buyer- 1 trisl caroline refining cream-le110365768MY 25/5/11

72)fennie yap(return customer) 1 wonder packages caroline,1 box mix ampoules,1 slimming soap -en497130885my 27/5/11

73)ceoonn-caroline package 1 and caroline package 2,purifying cream packages-EN497131047MY -27/5/11

74)ANDY CHEE- 1 CAROLINE TRIAL PACKAGES-LG127978345MY 28/5/11

75)rein wang xin mei (singapore customer ,1 caroline cleanser,refining cream,hyrdation essence,pearl mask -2/6/11

76)PUTTY 100- 2pcs urban mineral clay,caroline trial packs-LG127989970MY 3/6/11

77)juliana chua-1 caroline trial packs,actizen purifying essence-lg12798995my 7/6/11

78)estrella-2 box mix ampoules-ed891244510my 8/6/11

79)naz27-CAROLINE PACKAGE 1,RICE MILK SOAP+4PCS MINERAL CLAY-EN497135914MY 14/6/11

80)teliliti-CAROLINE PACKAGE2 FREE AMPOULES FREE POSTAGE-LG129676665MY 15/611

81)jean jean-1 caroline package free mineral clay urban +free postage-EM021002894MY 24/6/11

82)andy chee -1 caroline acne and sensitive package rm105-free postage register -rd882162931my 27/6/11

82)nyuk ha- 2purifying ampoule box,1 collagen box ampoules-em020864500MY 27/6/11

83)katherine liong 2 box mix ampoules,2 rice milk soap,1 wonder gel foc vitamin C mask 4/7/11

84)noorhayaty-1 box mix ampoules 2 rice milk soap 4/7/11

85)raynis chow-1 trial packs caroline package 1 free ampoule -rd872743614MY 6/7/11

86)fiza- 1 trial pack packag1 ,phyto bar,powder mask EM016135045my 14/7/11

87))mia venus- 1 trial package 1 rd87274378my 19/7/11

88)eyza 1box vitamin c ampoules ,mineral clay rd91214146my 25/7/11

89)jaclyn loh 1 trial set caroline refining,1 trial set repair cream em020864685my 1/8/11

90)shahida 1trial set caroline refining ,3packet cold powder rd879466558my 3/8/11

91 )jingle beow- 1 trial packs repair cream RD907740743my 12/8/11

92)asriyani 2pcs caviar essence rd927439055my 15/8.11

93)estrella 4 box ampoules,4pcs mineral clays EM175525000mY 6/9/11

94 andy chee-caroline package middle pack rd93629220my

95) siti famhmiza vitamin c ampoules RD906532466my 17/9/11

96 yusmati viamin c ampoules rd9495334977my 14/9/11

97 nadirah lisa repair caroline package em021006644my 14/911

98 rein wang singapore customer caroline package RR133315495my 12/9/11

99 yusmawati 1 vitamin c ampoules RD949534977my 14/9/11

100 siti famiza1 vitamin c ampoules rd906532466my 17/9/11

101 joseph lee 1 phyto bar,1 caroline refining cream packages rd949509093my 21/9/11

102 kristy bong 1 pek caroline repair cream ,1pek trial caroline purifying crefining rd949509805my 22/9/11

103 nordaliah gold essence 1 bottle rd942965972my 3/10/11

104 enclairevent 1 box DNA ampoules EM027545973MY 6/10/11

105 kristy bong repeat buyer caroline skin care+ 1box ampoules rd892841584 14/10/11

106 noraliza 1 firming ampoules rd957126161my

107lilac182 1 caroline trial pek free ampoule free postages rd939607958MY 22/10/11

108 lailatul purifying travel package foc milky scrub em07375672my

109asila purifying travel packs foc milky scrub em073756484my 31/1/12

110 noorhayaty purifying travel packs foc milky scrub em073756555my 1/2/11

QUOTEputty100

post Today, 10:46 PM

Show posts by this member only | Post #8

received yesterday, tried the caroline paris cleanser n refining cream, quite like it cos cold cold feel for my oily skin..do u sell the full size?

will try this clay to9

bio performance mask packs[cool.gif

post-256526-1326704320_thumb.jpg

post-256526-1328104440_thumb.jpg

juvane range

post-256526-1328104901_thumb.jpg

Juvane BB Cream SPF 40 (20ml)

post-256526-1321258492_thumb.jpg

This is a special formula that combines micro sphere and moisturising agents.

It helps to intercept Ultraviolet UVA/UVB in protecting the skin against the damaging sunrays.

At the same time, this BB cream also provides total protection against atmospheric pollution and free radicals.

Direction:

Smooth on this Juvane BB cream on a clean and moisturised face.

You need to use only a tiny bit for your entire face.

REPAIR CREAM BIG BOTTLEpost-256526-1326704355_thumb.jpg

This post has been edited by joey2383: Today, 11:02 PM

bumo

Hi! I added you in my MSN list, for something special. Please just add me too and i will have a chat with you later, ok? Thank you!

45e0322a602e80ca5ba97262012926a7.gif

SUCESSFUL BUYERS

1) PUTERI DIDI-1 BOX MIX AMPOULE AND 1 BOX KOREAN SLIMMING PATCH-10/1/11-EN442433856MY 10/1/11

2)HISHIKO-1 BOX MIX AMPOULES

3)azura -1 box mix ampoule+bust ampoules +2 black mud soap+free eyemask+free poslaju -en441219105my11/1/11

4)izdiyani-1box mix ampoules +bust ampolues=free eyemask+poslaju+amber bottle=en441218860my 11/1/11

5)zafirah-1 box mix ampoules+free eyemask-rd758995438my 11/1/11

6)leen3036-1 box mix ampoule+free eyemask,2 slimming salt,2 pearl powder mask,1 slim coffee-en325393690my 17/1/11

7)BABYD - 1 CAROLINE TRIAL PACKS FREE AMPOULES -LG 122574896MY 21/1/11

8) christina lau -1 box mix ampoules +free eyemask -en447073386my 28/1/11

9)NURUSHA RETURN CUSTOMER 3 TIMES FOR PHYTO BAR +1 HYDRATING VIAL AMPOULES-LE112942295MY 28/1/11

10)catherine liong-1 trial pack caroline cleanser +free hydrating ampoules and DNA ampoules-5/2/11

11)azlina0107-1 mix ampoules ,1 trial pack caroline free ampoules +free eyemask+free pos laju-en447072434my 7/2/11

12)puterididi(RETURN CUSTOMER)-1 mix ampoules ,free eyemask -RD791592358my 8/2/11

13)mochashake-2 powder mask gingseng 1 black mud soap-rd791554584my 9/2/11

14)jarumerah-1box mix ampoules free lavander powder mask-en447072479my 9/2/11

15 aniraf77(return customer)-1 box mix ampoules,1 eyelash serum free eyelash serum-en477984240my 10/2/11

16)LEEN3036-RETURN BUYER I MIX AMPOULES,2 DOUBLE CHIN MASK-EN477984165MY 11/2/11

17)janet low-1 trial pack caroline cleanser+free 1 whitening ampoules,whitening ampoules-lg124149242my 21/2/11

18)jovana tan -1 trial pack caroline +free acne ampoules+free scar ampoules,+free powder mask+free post lg 123457998my 22/2/11

19)ibusawah-1 trial pack caroline +free acne ampoules+free scar ampoules,+free powder mask+free post-lg12458004my 22/2/11

20)aniraf77(return customer)-1 box ampoules+free eyemask+1 gold essence+pos laju_en442434410my 22/2/11

21)puteri didi (return customer)1 box thermol ampoule+2 slim salt+free powder mask+pos laju-en441213893my 23/2/11

22)carnelian-1 trial packs caroline+free 1 acne ampoule+clarifying ampoule+free Hydaration gel -lg123457074my 24/2/11

23)munisah-1 mix box ampoules+2 gold essence+1 vitamin C powder mask+free eyemask-en4470722519my 25/2/11

24)norfaezah(puteri didi fren)1 mix ampoule,phytobar trial+1 pepper mint powder mask+free eyemask-rd794362455my 25/2/11

25)lulu yong-1 collagen ampoules-rd794393775my 1/3/11+free eyemask

26)emmet13-1 phyto bar trials,1 mix ampoules free powder mask pepper mint mask-en447073911my 2/3/11

27)nor adnin- phyto bar +1 vial acne ampoules -LG126355114my 3/3/11

28)katherine liong (return customer)- 1box ampoules ,1 gold essence-en443620my 3/3/11

30)carnelian (return customer)1 trial kit caroline free postages free ampoules-LG126355406my 9/3/11

31)vincy loh 1mix ampoules ,free postages free pearl powder mask-lgrd82048951my 9/3/11

32)louvenhart-1pcs 30g phyto bar+1 gold essence free post-LE108879923my 14/3/11

33)asiahost-1 caroline trial packs+ 2 ampoules+free powder mask +ginger cream 1 pcs -rd820309067my17/3/11

34)xflamex-1 caroline trial packs+2 ampoules+free powder mask-lg126339805my 17/3/11

35)babycutie- 1 mix ampoule +1 amber bottle+free powder mask -rd820309274my 18/3/11

36)carnelian (return customer 3 rd times- 2 box mix ampoules+free powder mask -en483844374my 21/3/11

37)est-caroline trial package 2 +actizen sun block-lg126339876MY 23/3/11

38)emeng 87 caroline trial packs package 2 -lg1255659937my 23/3/11

39)estrella-2 box mix ampoules,2 bottle gold essence-en483844388my 26/3/11

40)siti khadijah - 1trial packs caroline package 2 refining cream+free postage+free ampoules+free powder mask-lg126322822my 28/3/11

41dk dayana (brunei customer)-1 trial packs packages 2 refining cream EE932187156MY 30/3/11

42)aniraf77 -4 box ampoules ,purifying,2 vitamin C,whitening-en 497131395my 31/3/11

43)samantha joseph -caroline trial package 1 -en497131311my 31/3/11

44)ivy2008 - 1trial package 2 caroline+free ampoules+free postages+free powder mask -lg12635007my 1/4/11

45)FIDA-1 trial caroline package 2 free ampoules free postage 4/4/11

46)wong yee wee- 1 mix ampoule for bride +free powder mas+free postage rd823389869my 4/4/11

47)Effiezana-1 TRIAL PACKS PACKAGE 2 +FREE AMPOULES+FREE POSTAGES -LG126322853MY 6/4/11

48) OOI XIANG LING- 1BOX GOLD ESSSENCE-FOC MASK-RD823363659 6/4/11

49)may kiob ( blog customer)-1 trial packs caroline package 2 +free ampoules+free postages-lg125568166my 11/4/11

51)estrella - 3 box mix ampoules -free aloe vera powder mask-ED991973958my 15/4/11

52)puteri didi-come back customer- 1mix ampoules free aloe vera powder mask-RD835873181MY 23/4/11

53)vermica joseph return customer-1 caroline wonder packages free powder mask-LE110302706MY 27/4/11

54)rosssie- 1 CAROLINE WONDER PACKAGES FREE POWDER MASK+2 PHYTO BAR-ED098097645my 28/4/11

55)eclaierevent- 1 trial packs package 2 caroline LH101184467MY 29/4/11

56)ita tajura - 2 box mix ampoules+whitening essence -EN483844502MY 29/4/11

57)christine yap- 1 trial packs caroline package 2 free postages free ampoules free mask-LH104401829MY 29/4/11

58)misty_86- caroline trial packs package 2+free postage+free ampoules+free powder mask-LH1044018863MY 3/5/11

59)rein wang xin mei( singapore customer) 1 caroline wonder packages+ free 3 bottle essences -RR129527051MY 3/5/11

60)nax27- 1 set trial package 2 caroline +aloe vera powder mask-LE110302723MY 4/5/11

61)rossie repeat customre- 1 30g phyto bar,1 box gold essence,5 bottle whitening essence,1 box lifting ampoules-EN4971731166MY 5/5/11

62)saw shy ju- 3 trial package caroline-free 6 pcs ampoules-LE110302745MY 5/5/11

63)emmet13 (repeat customer) -caroline package 1,black mud soap-EN497131435my 6/5/11

64)nur ain- 1set caroline package2 trial packs+free postage+2 free ampoules-LH104401979MY 9/5/11

65)eclairevent- repeat customer- en497130965my 9/5/11

66)liquid angel 86 - 1 caroline trial kits package 2 -en4838443334my 10/5/11

67)fennie yap- 1 caroline trial kits package 1-lg 127989762my 13/5/11

68)lim han chuin- 1 trial caroline package 2 refining cream -lg127978416MY 16/5/11

69)naz 27 -1 mix ampoules-1 caroline repair skin packages-en278313395my 16/5/11

70)stephanie-hype-1 trial caroline refining cream-kg127978464my 20/5/11

71)puteri didi return buyer- 1 trisl caroline refining cream-le110365768MY 25/5/11

72)fennie yap(return customer) 1 wonder packages caroline,1 box mix ampoules,1 slimming soap -en497130885my 27/5/11

73)ceoonn-caroline package 1 and caroline package 2,purifying cream packages-EN497131047MY -27/5/11

74)ANDY CHEE- 1 CAROLINE TRIAL PACKAGES-LG127978345MY 28/5/11

75)rein wang xin mei (singapore customer ,1 caroline cleanser,refining cream,hyrdation essence,pearl mask -2/6/11

76)PUTTY 100- 2pcs urban mineral clay,caroline trial packs-LG127989970MY 3/6/11

77)juliana chua-1 caroline trial packs,actizen purifying essence-lg12798995my 7/6/11

78)estrella-2 box mix ampoules-ed891244510my 8/6/11

79)naz27-CAROLINE PACKAGE 1,RICE MILK SOAP+4PCS MINERAL CLAY-EN497135914MY 14/6/11

80)teliliti-CAROLINE PACKAGE2 FREE AMPOULES FREE POSTAGE-LG129676665MY 15/611

81)jean jean-1 caroline package free mineral clay urban +free postage-EM021002894MY 24/6/11

82)andy chee -1 caroline acne and sensitive package rm105-free postage register -rd882162931my 27/6/11

82)nyuk ha- 2purifying ampoule box,1 collagen box ampoules-em020864500MY 27/6/11

83)katherine liong 2 box mix ampoules,2 rice milk soap,1 wonder gel foc vitamin C mask 4/7/11

84)noorhayaty-1 box mix ampoules 2 rice milk soap 4/7/11

85)raynis chow-1 trial packs caroline package 1 free ampoule -rd872743614MY 6/7/11

86)fiza- 1 trial pack packag1 ,phyto bar,powder mask EM016135045my 14/7/11

87))mia venus- 1 trial package 1 rd87274378my 19/7/11

88)eyza 1box vitamin c ampoules ,mineral clay rd91214146my 25/7/11

89)jaclyn loh 1 trial set caroline refining,1 trial set repair cream em020864685my 1/8/11

90)shahida 1trial set caroline refining ,3packet cold powder rd879466558my 3/8/11

91 )jingle beow- 1 trial packs repair cream RD907740743my 12/8/11

92)asriyani 2pcs caviar essence rd927439055my 15/8.11

93)estrella 4 box ampoules,4pcs mineral clays EM175525000mY 6/9/11

94 andy chee-caroline package middle pack rd93629220my

95) siti famhmiza vitamin c ampoules RD906532466my 17/9/11

96 yusmati viamin c ampoules rd9495334977my 14/9/11

97 nadirah lisa repair caroline package em021006644my 14/911

98 rein wang singapore customer caroline package RR133315495my 12/9/11

99 yusmawati 1 vitamin c ampoules RD949534977my 14/9/11

100 siti famiza1 vitamin c ampoules rd906532466my 17/9/11

101 joseph lee 1 phyto bar,1 caroline refining cream packages rd949509093my 21/9/11

102 kristy bong 1 pek caroline repair cream ,1pek trial caroline purifying crefining rd949509805my 22/9/11

103 nordaliah gold essence 1 bottle rd942965972my 3/10/11

104 enclairevent 1 box DNA ampoules EM027545973MY 6/10/11

105 kristy bong repeat buyer caroline skin care+ 1box ampoules rd892841584 14/10/11

106 noraliza 1 firming ampoules rd957126161my

107lilac182 1 caroline trial pek free ampoule free postages rd939607958MY 22/10/11

108 lailatul purifying travel package foc milky scrub em07375672my

109asila purifying travel packs foc milky scrub em073756484my 31/1/12

110 noorhayaty purifying travel packs foc milky scrub em073756555my 1/2/11

111 rein wang return singapore buyer 1 20g refining cream,20ml purifying cleanser,5g refining foc milky scrub and mask-rr136017408my 3/2/11

112 cres5000 1 trial packs caroline em073756541my 9/2/12

113muhamad arif trial packs caroline em073756626my 8/2/12

114 jovanna 803257789 22/2/12

115 gong joo 803257788 22/2/12

116 misty86 803257784 23/2/12

117elvk 803257774 24/2/12

118jasmine2y 803250198 1/3/12

119 ingawan 803250209 29/2/12

120 gan 803250245 27/2/12