babyblue

Staying with the in-laws

3 posts in this topic

Seems like it quite true that staying with the in-laws is the last thing a married woman wished for. Able to get rather well with my in-laws.... probably am not staying with them :lol: . My SIL used to & moved out since after a heating arguement with my dad & according to her, she can't click with my mum as well. Am sure some managed to stay in harmony with the in-laws. Willing to share ur "recipe"? Or u r one of those who stayed & didn't managed to at the end?

Even if you're lucky enough to have great in-laws, it's hard to replace the feeling of your own family. Since we grew up with them, the "feel" is always there, whether or not we think we get along well. :)

As for recipes on getting along with in-laws, I can only think of 2:

i) Don't try to be right. Even when you are, just shhh.

ii) Tahan!!!

Regards

Mark

http://earlychildcare.wordpress.com/

Seems like it quite true that staying with the in-laws is the last thing a married woman wished for. Able to get rather well with my in-laws.... probably am not staying with them :lol: . My SIL used to & moved out since after a heating arguement with my dad & according to her, she can't click with my mum as well. Am sure some managed to stay in harmony with the in-laws. Willing to share ur "recipe"? Or u r one of those who stayed & didn't managed to at the end?