4 replies to this topic

#1 Jan

Jan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 12:34 PM

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum. I'm a mom of 2 beautiful and active boys, age 5 and 2 tongue.gif

Would like to get some help here, hence appreciate any response. My younger boy just turned 2 last month and he's still not able to talk. I suspect there's a speech delay although he understands instructions. At the moment, he's only able to say mama and papa. I'm thinking of sending him to speech therapy and wondering if anyone of you can recommend one. Thanks!

Jan

#2 arulthas

arulthas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 03:27 PM

Hi Jan,

Have you enroll your son with any speech therapy? I have a son 2 year and 6 month having speech delay and I am also looking for speech therapy around klang valley.

Thank you.

/Arulthas

#3 Annie

Annie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 12:45 AM

QUOTE (Jan @ Apr 25 2009, 12:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum. I'm a mom of 2 beautiful and active boys, age 5 and 2 tongue.gif

Would like to get some help here, hence appreciate any response. My younger boy just turned 2 last month and he's still not able to talk. I suspect there's a speech delay although he understands instructions. At the moment, he's only able to say mama and papa. I'm thinking of sending him to speech therapy and wondering if anyone of you can recommend one. Thanks!

Jan

I'm a mom of a 2 yrs old daughter. My daughter also able to speak some simple words. She is in the learning stage for speech. Compare to other same age children, they are speak well. MY neighbor told me that some children they may be delay in speech. She told me not to worry, her grand son able to speak well in the year of 4. I just give you a guard line that some children may be delay in speeh due to their own development. You need to find out the reason of delay before you send him to speech therapy. Hope my reply can help you. Regards.
Annie

#4 jazmeen

jazmeen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 05:18 PM

hi hi ive a fren whos son had speech prob, she send her to kindy after a few months he started talking.he is also 2yrs.
maybe it helps when he is arpund his own age group.
My son oni started running n saying more words after he started his sunday class at tumbletots. he is now 13months:)

#5 findahealth

findahealth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Do you have stuttering problems? Or are you in need of a therapist? If yes, then you do need to panic anymore as we have got the service you can rely on and that you can easily uncover at http://www.findahealthprofessional.com.au/

Posted 10 September 2012 - 03:55 PM

hi
If you have any communication disorders or language problems? then find a therapist in your area from our database that you can find at http://www.findaheal...essional.com.au

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users