mymom

how long do you take to conveive after miscarriage?

18 posts in this topic

didn't ur gynae advised it's more ideal to be pregnant again after 6 mths?

My gynae advised for us to try again after two months but it's more to allow the emotional scars to heal and so forth. For us, we got pregnant about 4 months after the miscarriage - this excludes the one month of confinement. :)

My gynae advised for us to try again after two months but it's more to allow the emotional scars to heal and so forth. For us, we got pregnant about 4 months after the miscarriage - this excludes the one month of confinement. :)

Hi Mable,

You are pregnant ? Congratulations !!!!

Dunno by chance or by luck.. I got preg immediately after miscarriage. Since I did not go thru any D&C during the last miscarriage, the doctor said it's ok to get preg immediately.

hi,

my gynae advised me to give at least a month of recovering period, maybe bcoz i didn't have D&C ;-). Just curious, is it normal to have heavy menstrual flowing a month after your misscarriage?

I also have the same experience · but I are in more than one month after · physical ability is the most important.g.gif

Hi, as for me we TTC for about 3 months, my dr advised me to use ovulation calculator to make the process faster and more effective, I was sick and tired to make them thousands time so I found goo alternative, online calculator, I used this one https://saymommy.com/ovulation-calculator/ hope it'll help you too, good luck!:D

Is it allright to be pregnant only after two months of miscarriage ? I mean we suffer so much emotionally and physically to think over it again ?

I have miscarriage case about 3 yrs ago and now I only wanted to try for baby, not sure whether 3 yrs is a bit too long... :(

I have miscarriage case about 3 yrs ago and now I only wanted to try for baby, not sure whether 3 yrs is a bit too long... :(

Hwuiyean, I think you are ready to try again. Usually doctor will advise to wait until 3 period cycle after a miscarriage. I had a miscarriage twice during my 1st and 3rd pregnancy. Just think positive and try again.

This is a good topic. I haven't actively trying after miscarriage. This is due to I have developed itchiness and rashes after miscarriage..maybe due to the hormone change. Finally it is under control now, and gonna trying again. Hope the angel comes soon