Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MekMek

Any milk power than can effectively increase breast milk?

5 posts in this topic

I m planning to have a baby, is there any milk powder formula that can effectively increase my breast milk supply? Can i take the milk before i m pregnant? I heard boiled papaya helps a lot.... is that true? I dun 1 my baby to starve later :mellow:

Hi MekMek,

Usually we only start boosting milk supply after baby is delivered. Some of ingredients in the milk booster are not suitable for pregnant lady. :)

Do not worry so much. Enjoy your pregnancy first.

You may get Sacred Tea or MilkMaid Tea after your delivery.

You are encourage to take milk as it is source of calcium. You need extra calcium to maintain healthy bone for u and bb. :)

Drink papaya soup only after your delivery .. :)

Always tell yourself, u got lots of milk.. positive mind will helps.. :)

All the best!

I m planning to have a baby, is there any milk powder formula that can effectively increase my breast milk supply? Can i take the milk before i m pregnant? I heard boiled papaya helps a lot.... is that true? I dun 1 my baby to starve later :mellow:

Hi MekMek,

You can try frisomum Gold. Its good for both mummy and baby. I read that it containsPrebiotic, DHA, AA & SA for the baby’s brain development. Apparently, not all brands have a combination of these 3 brain ingredient. They're giving away free sample I think www.friso.com.my.

Some milk supply boosters are not suitable to take during pregnancy, unless of course if it’s a formula milk for pregnant and nursing moms. I’m currently breastfeeding my almost 4-month-old baby and drinking FrisoMum. I do notice drinking milk for nursing mom helps with my milk supply.

eat cereals, radish, pegaga, dates, dried longan, alfalfa, fenugreek, drink plenty of water, that may help to increase milk supply.

but as for me, i prefer to drink maternal milk because i noticed it makes my breastmilk thicker than ever! tongue.gif and owh, try to avoid icey cold water if possible. but heh, it's quite difficult tho.