MommyLoveU

BPA Free

10 posts in this topic

i read that report also. i bot avent BPA free bottles for my bb due in april

I did a lot of research last year and this is a very good report. But many mommies here still not aware of this issue. We need to pass this message out!!

may i know where did you buy your avent BPA-free bottle? from local online store? i actually ordered it from US, and i also get a few momo bpa-free bottle to try since avent teat is compatible with this momo bottle. avent is actually too pricey!!

Before i got this avent bpa-free bottle, i bot my son MAM from midvalley. He didn't reject the bottle but its me who doesn't like the many parts that they have in this MAM bottle, very 'ma fan' and also have to keep checking whether it leaks. :angry:

yes, i bot it from the local online store. may i know how do u buy it from US direct, through amazon? i tot they only ship within US.

yes, i bot it from the local online store. may i know how do u buy it from US direct, through amazon? i tot they only ship within US.

From amazon, thru a local shipping co. The total cost that i've paid for the bottle is actually more than wat the online store is selling (slightly more)!! If i'm not wrong, they sells rm89 right? But they always run out of stocks for this bottle. :(

Too many cost incurred- import duty, taxes and also shipping cost. But, the advantage is besides the avent bottle, i can shop for other brands or other products tat is not available in m'sia. It's more worth to gather a few items and ship over; much much more cheaper (shipping cost based on total weight of your package). Will keep searching for better option as to cut down the shipping cost. Or will ask friends from US to bring it in when they are back for holidays!

Will post again if manage to find 'jalan'. :lol:

Hi all,

Ya not many of mommies aware of this issue...i did inform some of my friends who have BB to change/ take note when they buy bottles for their babies....maybe they think i'm crazy, 1 of my fren hubby even say i "wu liao" cos he say the report is in 2007, but i told him it just my concern & if he feels ok then he can continue using his bottle (he's using Dr.Brown) then i did told him that if bottle is BPA free they shud have the PP or No5 in the triangle under the bottle....

BEfore i'm aware of this, i bought Dr.Brown for my BB due in Jul but after i got to know this, i try to ask the shop to change the bottle to other stuff whichis BPA free...too bad they only have Tommee Tippee bottle that are BPA free...but i still worry if the bottle is safe...although they have the BPA free sign & PP sign at the bottom...maybe i worry too much...

Hey wanna ask, do we need to buy BPA free pacifier?? if yes, wat brand u suggest??? thaks :)

I use Safety Plus BPA-free bottles. Quite cheap - can get about RM36 per bottle, and cheaper if buy twin pack. Worth a try and can get at online store too. PM me if interested to know more.

I use Safety Plus BPA-free bottles. Quite cheap - can get about RM36 per bottle, and cheaper if buy twin pack. Worth a try and can get at online store too. PM me if interested to know more.

anyone who would like to buy Avent (Made in England) BPA free bottles can go here: https://spreadsheets...Ymc&hl=en#gid=0

a lot cheaper than market price. Imported from UK.