coffee

Thank you Creative MyMom for develope Parenthood Forum!

10 posts in this topic

Hi, This express our appreciation to our Creative Admin, mymom put in effort to develop this parenthood forum. We share enjoy and make use of this forum :P

Hi Coffe,

thanks for your support, please do invite your friend and share all of your mother experience here.

:D

mymom

Hi, This express our appreciation to our Creative Admin, mymom put in effort to develop this parenthood forum. We share enjoy and make use of this forum :P

am just curious..... why is this forum look exactly the same as another motherhood forum?

... and by the way, this forum is really quite. any way to increase more mummy to post?

hi babyblue,

I think for motherhood forum, it almost discuss the same thing. Or any suggestion of difference from other motherhood forurm?

yalor..need your help to invite more mummy to here..to share their experience.

cheers

mymom

am just curious..... why is this forum look exactly the same as another motherhood forum?

... and by the way, this forum is really quite. any way to increase more mummy to post?

am not referring to the topics being discuss (all topics are more or less the same in any motherhood forum anyway). am talking about the layout of this forum. it's really exactly the same as another forum.

I guess that is because we are using the same forum software?

am not referring to the topics being discuss (all topics are more or less the same in any motherhood forum anyway). am talking about the layout of this forum. it's really exactly the same as another forum.

oh ya.... silly me. using the same software of cos :P

In this year we will do more advertising to invite more mom to here to discuss.

Hi,

Why everytime here is so quiet ? Well, it's really waste the effort of having this forum lor.....

In this year we will do more advertising to invite more mom to here to discuss.

Hi,

Why everytime here is so quiet ? Well, it's really waste the effort of having this forum lor.....

Well, i think we can also attract more mom-to-be or dad-to-be to this forum and then we will have a big happy family here. What do you think?