Jily

Anyone doing IVF?

2,875 posts in this topic

Hi Hope4Best,

Thank u. I m glad to share.

As I remembered, all my ivf cycles were day3 transfer except my last cycle which was day2 transfer. I remember the last one well cos the embryologist called back one day earlier and told me that my result will be better if I have the transfer done that same day. I had 2 embryo ( 2 cells and 4 cells). They said that the embryos will live better inside my uterus than outside and waiting for another day may end up with no embryo. The explanation was good to me and I followed. The two embryos were transferred on day2. I din feel anything unusual for the two weeks after the transfer except that I had the feeling that my cycle will fail cos of the sudden change of plan from day3 to day2 transfer. I din question further cos I feel it was my egg quality and also it will not change the course of my outcome. I din want to stress myself further.

3 weeks later everything was different. It was a most beautiful feeling that I ever had when Dr Tee shown us the pregnancy sac and later the baby's heart beating. My confident and self was back. I have finally made it. The rest of the journey was warm and beautiful.

If you are trying for your 3rd cycle, it will be good to relax more and avoid issue which will stress u. Stress will make your uterus muscle contract and affects the outcome.

fyi, I have 4 eggs collected for my last cycle

Good Luck to u.:D

Hi Alcee

It is very nice of you to share your experience with us here and it is really inspiring to come across someone with great determination and has finally made it. Yes, you certainly deserve a beautiful and healty baby and hopefully many more to come in future :)

Yes, my doc always told me that the most important thing after the transfer is to RELAX which sad to say that I am not good at that. I dont really know what's wrong with me as my case is unexplained. On my last attempt, I had 3 x 8 cells + 1 x 7 cells (Quality ok) transferred 72 hours after my ER but sadly none of them willing to stay on (I had my menses a day before my HCG test). Apart from staying relax, all I need is a better luck in my next attempt which will probably be in 3-6 months later. Thank you Alcee and take very good care of yourself.

To all ladies trying out there, don't give up as long as you can still afford and Alcee is one of the inspiring example why we should keep going!!!

Hi,

I'm new member here and learn a lot from here. I'm planning to see Dr Wong from Sunfert on next month. Anybody have done IVF successful with Dr Wong? pls advise and comment.

U may want to read previous pages of this thread. There is one lady Janice123 got pregnant through IVF under Dr Wong. She should have given birth by now & enjoying motherhood. There is also another lady who had 2 failed cycles under Dr Wong but she still recommend him & Sunfert.

Hi redyoyo,

Thanks for your info. i just gone through the ealier posts. it's a big relief after reading eleanor's experience. i hope that i could be as lucky as eleanor however i am not as young. i will be having my egg aspiration soon, probably next week, wish me luck.

i m that kind of person who easy to get stress. do you have any advice how to handle the stress? i heard that the most difficult time for ivf treatment is the 2 weeks between embryo transfer and pregnancy test...

Pinky lone,

If u read earlier post by other ladies, u find that many mothers are satisfied with Metro Klang. In fact one lady got pregnant 3 times out of 4 IVF she did at Metro, she now carries twins as a result of her last IVF cycle. She is still young, so that could be the main reason for her high success rate.

What I learn is that IVF success rate depends on a lot of factors - age of mother consequently egg quality, quality of sperm (which does not necessary depend on the father's age), the condition of the uterus etc. Other things which is harder to measure is stress. I think my first cycle failed due to stress level on me & my husband, although we did it at the expensive TMC.

I hope this info helps to calm your mind.

Hi Alcee,

Your sharing is really aspiring! i really admire your determination.

Wish all ladies ttc will get pregnant soon :)

Hi Alcee,

Thank u for sharing your experience. You r very strong to face so many disappointments. I m glad to hear that u finally have the baby u wanted. Can I ask, is there any difference in their treatments?

Hi Lucywhite,

I remember the treatments that I received from the 3 doctors are all about the same. There's a morning injection which I have to take out from a bottle n inject and then at night I injected using a pen needle. Then doctor use the vaginal scan to check for size of eggs that r growing. When the eggs are ripe, I was told to stop injecting for one day and the next day had the egg pickup. The only difference I noticed was that in the last IVF cycle I was given to start injection 2 days after my menses hav started. Dr Tee said its short IVF cycle so that I will receive less no of injections and hav more eggs, something which I don't quite understand. Anyway it doesn't matter now cos I hav successfully got baby that i had always wanted.

The 5 IVF cycles was a long journey for us, with many hopes and frustrations ....but the end is warm and beautiful. I know there r some who r 40+ and din make it even after many repeated IVF. That why I consider myself very lucky to get pregnant after 5 cycles. Although Dr Ng, Dr Lee and Dr Tee r all good, helpful and supportive, I come to accept that I m more likely to fail than succeed. If u r in your 40+, its helpful to accept failure before u start...cos that is the real thing. ......but dont give up, cos u will make it one day

hi , i am married 2 years, still not conceive yet... both of us look 4 gynea .. n my H got poor SA. only have 5 million and only 1% good sperm. dr prashant from kl fertility suggest us to do icsi. n my cycle for ovulation is long for tis month cos some stress i goin thru....n dr said my uterus lining is good n got some pco around de ovaries which is not so serious.. but still i m in doubt thinking abt de pco because really make me stress of some ivf cases fail bcos of chromosome n toxin in body.. juz wondering sucess rate of 1% SA .. i wil start my icsi treatment nex cycle ..juz give some advise wat should i prepare myself for icsi.. i m newly join tis forum here . 10q

Pinky lone,

Great relief right :) ? I am glad you read through Eleanor's posts. Much earlier pages has a few others who highly recommended Metro Klang. I remember one was saying Metro may not have impressive building and fancy interior design but the service is good and success rate is high.

Regarding stress, just plan your IVF to be at the time of the year when your hubby & u are least distracted by work. My mind was 'stress' and nervous all the time from the start of the cycle till now (always worry about the baby inside me :blink: ). But I force my body to relax, that is the best I can do because i am a natural worrier like you. I lie down in bed for two days after transfer. Your uterus should be as calm as possible for the embryo(s) to attach well.

Good luck and take care!

hi everybody,

after a long journey ttc, finally i n dh decide to go through ivf with donor egg. my doc is under dr. leong at alpha...

really hope i can conceive in tis time coz im just 26 n dh 27, hopefully can get a high success rate .... we trying so hard in tis 3 yrs n spending not small amount of money.

Anyone can share the success stories with dr. leong at alpha here....

Tq.... wish all ladies who ttc will get baby soon with a happy family :)

hi pinky lone,

im glad to hear that you are under treatment with dr tee too. all the best to u!

if you have any problem or doubt, you are welcome to share with me, you can pm me.

should take redyoyo's advice to try to RELAX. it's easy to talk but difficult to do so. however, you have to "force" urself not to think so much.

Hi redyoyo,

Thanks for your info. i just gone through the ealier posts. it's a big relief after reading eleanor's experience. i hope that i could be as lucky as eleanor however i am not as young. i will be having my egg aspiration soon, probably next week, wish me luck.

i m that kind of person who easy to get stress. do you have any advice how to handle the stress? i heard that the most difficult time for ivf treatment is the 2 weeks between embryo transfer and pregnancy test...

Pinky lone,

If u read earlier post by other ladies, u find that many mothers are satisfied with Metro Klang. In fact one lady got pregnant 3 times out of 4 IVF she did at Metro, she now carries twins as a result of her last IVF cycle. She is still young, so that could be the main reason for her high success rate.

What I learn is that IVF success rate depends on a lot of factors - age of mother consequently egg quality, quality of sperm (which does not necessary depend on the father's age), the condition of the uterus etc. Other things which is harder to measure is stress. I think my first cycle failed due to stress level on me & my husband, although we did it at the expensive TMC.

hi redyoyo,

ok ok, i will try to relax, force myself to just eat and sleep :) in fact, my stress is not from the work, but it's from the treatment cycle, sigh.... anyway, i will try to relax myself, thanks for the advices :)

Pinky lone,

Great relief right :) ? I am glad you read through Eleanor's posts. Much earlier pages has a few others who highly recommended Metro Klang. I remember one was saying Metro may not have impressive building and fancy interior design but the service is good and success rate is high.

Regarding stress, just plan your IVF to be at the time of the year when your hubby & u are least distracted by work. My mind was 'stress' and nervous all the time from the start of the cycle till now (always worry about the baby inside me :blink: ). But I force my body to relax, that is the best I can do because i am a natural worrier like you. I lie down in bed for two days after transfer. Your uterus should be as calm as possible for the embryo(s) to attach well.

Good luck and take care!

hi eleanor,

Your experiences are really motivating and aspirating! Thanks for your support :)

hi pinky lone,

im glad to hear that you are under treatment with dr tee too. all the best to u!

if you have any problem or doubt, you are welcome to share with me, you can pm me.

should take redyoyo's advice to try to RELAX. it's easy to talk but difficult to do so. however, you have to "force" urself not to think so much.

Hi redyoyo,

Pinky lone,

Hi everyone...still remember me...I posted 2 mths ago saying i had 2 failed IUI & 1 fail IVF at LPPKN...so i cont straight away after my 3 failure at Metro IVF under DR TEE...i m now 20dp3dt & today ultrasound saw i have twins.....I m so happyyyy....Dr Tee & the embrologist Ms Lee r really very skillful...n thanks to Elanor for ur courage n inspiration....I just hope my pregnancy will goes smoothly...The cost at Metro are really reasonable with the skill they have...i still have 4 frozen embro too...for my age with such a good quantity of embro is really thanks to Dr Tee....FYI i had 3 embro transfer...2-8 cells & 1- 7 cells...according to embrologist is grade A embro....Thanks again to METRO IVF DR TEE & his team...:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hi pobear,

Congratulation! You have succeed. you must be extremely happy by your tone. I can feel feel it for u cos I hva failed twice IVF. I wish u and your pregnancy well

Can I ask u....I was looking at your case. U failed in Aug and restart your next cycle in Sept. How did u do it or how did your doc do it.

My doc told me to wait for at least 3 months cos my cycle is irregular after my last ivf. Hope u can share cos I prefer not to wait.

Hi everyone...still remember me...I posted 2 mths ago saying i had 2 failed IUI & 1 fail IVF at LPPKN...so i cont straight away after my 3 failure at Metro IVF under DR TEE...i m now 20dp3dt & today ultrasound saw i have twins.....I m so happyyyy....Dr Tee & the embrologist Ms Lee r really very skillful...n thanks to Elanor for ur courage n inspiration....I just hope my pregnancy will goes smoothly...The cost at Metro are really reasonable with the skill they have...i still have 4 frozen embro too...for my age with such a good quantity of embro is really thanks to Dr Tee....FYI i had 3 embro transfer...2-8 cells & 1- 7 cells...according to embrologist is grade A embro....Thanks again to METRO IVF DR TEE & his team...:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hi Cheerin....for my first cycle I should have my first BETA on 3/8 but my period arrived on the 31/7...so i call Metro to tell them my history..i told them i just failed my IVF coz my period come b4 my beta..so i ask them whether i can straight away cont my 2nd IVF...so i went to see DR TEE on my 2nd day of period...that is 1/8...so after doc check my records & my husband sperm doc let me start superfact(buserelin) on the 18/8....i had my jab until 29/8 then i start my Gonal-F....so my ER was on10/9 & ET is on 13/9...I had 11 follicles & 7 fetilised...3 were transfer & 4 were frozen...after ET i was to go back to see doc every 4 days for injection( to support the uteres or embryo i think) and have oral medicine & also medication for vagina...on the 8th day after ET doc check my BETA...i was already 92...doc say women that not pregnant is less than 5...if on the 8th day after ET can be more than 25 is consider good & pregnant...after 4 days that is 12 days after ET my BETA is already 570...so is confirm pregnant but is still very early stage n not stable yet....yesterday was 20 days after ET...doc can see 2 sac via vaginal ultrasound...but is still early...so i need to be very careful n more rest...now i still need to be monitor by doc every 4 days....for ur case if ur menses become irregular after ur IVF u should consult doc n let him advice u wat the next step...maybe he can give u some medication to start ur menses so u can proceed with ur next treaatment....Dr Tee fr Metro is very caring & experience...he will look into ur case n give u the best & suitable treatment according to ur problem....maybe u can consult Dr Tee n see wat is ur next step...wish u all the best....

Hi,

I'm new member here and learn a lot from here. I'm planning to see Dr Wong from Sunfert on next month. Anybody have done IVF successful with Dr Wong? pls advise and comment.

I heard Dr Wong is really good and the success rate is high .But the Q us really long, i heard u need to wait at least a few hours each time you want to see the doctor. I didn't go to him when i started my IVF last year...:P

I went to Damai Service Hospital for my 1st IVF and i got pregnant, just recently delivered my baby...

To me, Damai charges reasonably, only RM13,500, and the Q is not that long...Dr and the embrologist are good!

Hi pobear,

Thank u for sharing so kindly. U & others who have shared in this forum have make me understand better and give me confidence to continue on. Thank u. May I ask ......U started your treatment with Dr Tee on Day19 before your menses ( day2 = 1/8... u start on 18/8). Why u din start on day 21 which I understand is common? Is your treatment in KL for 1st cycle also the same, I mean start before mensus?

My 2 previous cycles were started on day 21. I had a break of 3 months between the the 1st and 2nd although my menses were normal then. My doc said it better to wait because hormone will be stable and mentally will better.

And thank for your advice.

Hi Cheerin....for my first cycle I should have my first BETA on 3/8 but my period arrived on the 31/7...so i call Metro to tell them my history..i told them i just failed my IVF coz my period come b4 my beta..so i ask them whether i can straight away cont my 2nd IVF...so i went to see DR TEE on my 2nd day of period...that is 1/8...so after doc check my records & my husband sperm doc let me start superfact(buserelin) on the 18/8....i had my jab until 29/8 then i start my Gonal-F....so my ER was on10/9 & ET is on 13/9...I had 11 follicles & 7 fetilised...3 were transfer & 4 were frozen...after ET i was to go back to see doc every 4 days for injection( to support the uteres or embryo i think) and have oral medicine & also medication for vagina...on the 8th day after ET doc check my BETA...i was already 92...doc say women that not pregnant is less than 5...if on the 8th day after ET can be more than 25 is consider good & pregnant...after 4 days that is 12 days after ET my BETA is already 570...so is confirm pregnant but is still very early stage n not stable yet....yesterday was 20 days after ET...doc can see 2 sac via vaginal ultrasound...but is still early...so i need to be very careful n more rest...now i still need to be monitor by doc every 4 days....for ur case if ur menses become irregular after ur IVF u should consult doc n let him advice u wat the next step...maybe he can give u some medication to start ur menses so u can proceed with ur next treaatment....Dr Tee fr Metro is very caring & experience...he will look into ur case n give u the best & suitable treatment according to ur problem....maybe u can consult Dr Tee n see wat is ur next step...wish u all the best....

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum. A little bit about myself... I'm 28, DH is 29. We have been TTC since 2 years ago. In the first year, doctor prescribed Clomid because of my irregular cycles. After 3 cycle of Clomid (the lowest dosage), still no BFP. Then I stopped seeing doc and took a break. The next cycle, I conceived naturally... but unfortunately MC in my 8th week :( . After my MC, my cycles got worse... even more irregular. Doc put me on higher dosage of Clomid but it did not work well so I stopped Clomid. Then I tried natural way - healthier diet, taking new supplement called Fertile Aid. Last cycle, I suspect I did conceive because of the strong pregnancy symptoms just like my previous pregnancy. But unfortunately, no BFP after the 2WW. And AF came 4 weeks after my O day, which sounds like a missed MC :unsure: ..

Anyway, we have decided to seek advise from fertility specialist because previously we were only seeing a normal obgyn. I am looking for a doc who is patient and is not in a rush to get us out of his/her room. Any good suggestion? Has anyone seen Dr. Paul Tay from Prince Court? If yes, would you mind to share your experience, costs etc? I've heard good reviews on Dr Tee from Metro Klang. But Klang is too far for me.. do you know who is the doctor in Metro Subang?

I've been very very down since my MC... previously we couldn't conceive, we think it isn't time yet. To lose a baby is a very painful experience.. and we never expected to face so much obstacles during TTC since we started young. I guess we underestimated infertility issues nowadays...

Hope you girls can help me :)

Hi Pobear,

Congratulation to u , don't mind sharing with me what is the cost of ICSI in metro ivf?dr tee is only available in metro klang? I had 2 failed ICSI in sunfert under dr Wong, he suggest me to use egg donor which I'm not ready for it yet,I'm age 37 and husband 42, the cycles was so stressful mentally and financially. Am considering for 3rd attempt but no idea which fertility centre was good, anyone can recommend? Is anyone success in kl fertility centre under dr pradshant? Thks

Hi Cheerin...i don quite sure the treatment is on day 18 or 21.....i just went on my day 2 of menses n dr tee start superact on the 18/8...then the gonal -f was start when i had my second mensus...he should know the calculation...we just need to let him know our past history n our last menses...I had my scan yesterday again...twins were seen very clear...but might have triplets...dr tee said the third 1 can be only confirm next week...:rolleyes:

Willyyo...IVF package at metro is RM12k(fr the day we start superfact till ET including all medication) & ICSI will be charge an extra RM1500....maybe u sgould consult dr tee abt ur case ...maybe he can help...he is available in KL branch every MON & Thurs...the Queue wont be too long too....maybe u can call KL to make app with him n consult him b4 u use any donors egg...u still young...dr tee recently also have a patient at 42 yrs old success pregnant singleton via IVF...so try to consult him first...wish u all the best...:rolleyes:

Cavalierlover,

I’m sorry for your loss. Miscarriage is very painful for anyone with a mother’s heart. God has a plan for all of us and I am sure your precious little ones are with God.

It sounds like you have taken all the necessary steps eg: health food, supplements, consult a OB/GYN. What is your diagnosis? Just irregular ovulation? Has the doctor scan your womb?

Frankly if you go to a fertility specialist, they would quickly recommend you to do IVF because it has the highest success rate (and more profit to the hospital). Some may suggest IUI (Cheaper) if your husband SA is within the spec, and since both of you are so young. I do not know Dr Paul from Prince Court. You can always google about him, you will get a lot of info if he is reputable. Prince Court gives me the impression of ‘expensive’ but I may be wrong. I have been following this forum for a year or so & these are the names of the popular doctors found here :

- Dr Prashat (Hospital ?)

- Dr Tee (Metro Klang)

- Dr Wong (Sunfert)

- Dr Colin Lee (Alpha – he is not that personal, rather robotic)

Have you seen any Chinese traditional practitioner? If you take Chinese medicine with acupuncture, it may improve your cycle. It does require patience and consistency because the result takes longer time to set in.

Keep on trying.

Hi, I've been following this thread for a while..and I somehow feel that I'm not alone..thank you for all the inspiring stories, ladies! :) You are the brave ones!

Hubby and I are planning to try our first IVF cycle next year (May/June 2012) and I'm happy to see many good comments here on Dr Wong Pak Seng (Sunfert @Sunway Medical) and Dr Prashant (KL Fertility Centre) as we are contemplating on going to either of these two. In the meantime, I'm just focusing on strenghtening my womb.. :)

About me..

Hubby: 35, ok.

Me: 35, left with no fallopian tubes

May 2008: ectopic pregnancy, right tube partially removed by laparoscopy @ 7 weeks

2/9/2011:ectopic pregnancy again, left tube totally removed, also by laparoscopy @ 7 weeks

I used to cry myself to sleep..still does sometimes, but I'm accepting the facts that I can never conceive naturally now.. at least, there's hope with ivf.. :)

Thanks for listening.. Baby dust to all!

Hi redyoyo,

Frankly, all I know is that I have very irregular cycles, making it very difficult to track Ovulation (and I also read that by ovulating much later in the cycle e.g after CD40, the chances of successful implantation is low). During my scans, obgyn commented that she can see the eggs but she believes that I have "lazy" ovaries - not ovulating properly on time. Therefore the clomid cycles. After I managed to conceive naturally (unfortunately MC), the obgyn thinks that there should not anything physically wrong with me e.g. blocked tubes etc, and is convinced it is more of getting my ovaries to produce the eggs on time. Also, because of this, she didn't proceed with further tests to analyze my problem. I don't think she is being irresponsible - she is a good obgyn but probably feels there is no need to waste $ on tests yet since I managed to conceive naturally before. Actually I have consulted 2 obgyn before and both do not proceed with any tests with me just because of that fact and because of our age. But after more than 2 years of TTC, I think it is time to take one more step and find out if there is anything wrong with us, instead of just playing the guessing game.

I am interested to try out TCM too but I don't know any good ones around. Do you know of any to recommend? I too, have heard that accupuncture helps a lot.

It's good to read all the stories here in this forum... at least I know there is still hope out there :)

Cavalierlover,

I'm sorry for your loss. Miscarriage is very painful for anyone with a mother's heart. God has a plan for all of us and I am sure your precious little ones are with God.

It sounds like you have taken all the necessary steps eg: health food, supplements, consult a OB/GYN. What is your diagnosis? Just irregular ovulation? Has the doctor scan your womb?

Frankly if you go to a fertility specialist, they would quickly recommend you to do IVF because it has the highest success rate (and more profit to the hospital). Some may suggest IUI (Cheaper) if your husband SA is within the spec, and since both of you are so young. I do not know Dr Paul from Prince Court. You can always google about him, you will get a lot of info if he is reputable. Prince Court gives me the impression of 'expensive' but I may be wrong. I have been following this forum for a year or so & these are the names of the popular doctors found here :

- Dr Prashat (Hospital ?)

- Dr Tee (Metro Klang)

- Dr Wong (Sunfert)

- Dr Colin Lee (Alpha – he is not that personal, rather robotic)

Have you seen any Chinese traditional practitioner? If you take Chinese medicine with acupuncture, it may improve your cycle. It does require patience and consistency because the result takes longer time to set in.

Keep on trying.

Hi Hayzel.. sorry to hear about your losses... to lose a baby is very painful indeed... I too cry myself to sleep a lot of times... hope we will all be emotionally strong to move ahead and lots of baby dust to you too!

Hi, I've been following this thread for a while..and I somehow feel that I'm not alone..thank you for all the inspiring stories, ladies! :) You are the brave ones!

Hubby and I are planning to try our first IVF cycle next year (May/June 2012) and I'm happy to see many good comments here on Dr Wong Pak Seng (Sunfert @Sunway Medical) and Dr Prashant (KL Fertility Centre) as we are contemplating on going to either of these two. In the meantime, I'm just focusing on strenghtening my womb.. :)

About me..

Hubby: 35, ok.

Me: 35, left with no fallopian tubes

May 2008: ectopic pregnancy, right tube partially removed by laparoscopy @ 7 weeks

2/9/2011:ectopic pregnancy again, left tube totally removed, also by laparoscopy @ 7 weeks

I used to cry myself to sleep..still does sometimes, but I'm accepting the facts that I can never conceive naturally now.. at least, there's hope with ivf.. :)

Thanks for listening.. Baby dust to all!

Hi Hayzel n CaveliarLover,

Very sorry to hear of your loss. You r not alone. I felt the same too last one year. Almost give up. But I have decide to move on after all the encouragement and successful IVF cases I read from this forum and from Redyoyo, pobear, Allcee, eleanor ....

I have consulted Dr Pranshant before when I was still working in PJ. He good and caring doc. Although I haven consulted Dr Wong but I heard he is also a good IVF doctor.

I wish u well

hi cavalierlover,

sorry to hear about ur losst i'd never experienced miscarriage but i can understand that it must be very upset and painful. as you said you are still young and always can hv another baby. dun give up and do have faith.

all the best to you :)

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum. A little bit about myself... I'm 28, DH is 29. We have been TTC since 2 years ago. In the first year, doctor prescribed Clomid because of my irregular cycles. After 3 cycle of Clomid (the lowest dosage), still no BFP. Then I stopped seeing doc and took a break. The next cycle, I conceived naturally... but unfortunately MC in my 8th week :( . After my MC, my cycles got worse... even more irregular. Doc put me on higher dosage of Clomid but it did not work well so I stopped Clomid. Then I tried natural way - healthier diet, taking new supplement called Fertile Aid. Last cycle, I suspect I did conceive because of the strong pregnancy symptoms just like my previous pregnancy. But unfortunately, no BFP after the 2WW. And AF came 4 weeks after my O day, which sounds like a missed MC :unsure: ..

Anyway, we have decided to seek advise from fertility specialist because previously we were only seeing a normal obgyn. I am looking for a doc who is patient and is not in a rush to get us out of his/her room. Any good suggestion? Has anyone seen Dr. Paul Tay from Prince Court? If yes, would you mind to share your experience, costs etc? I've heard good reviews on Dr Tee from Metro Klang. But Klang is too far for me.. do you know who is the doctor in Metro Subang?

I've been very very down since my MC... previously we couldn't conceive, we think it isn't time yet. To lose a baby is a very painful experience.. and we never expected to face so much obstacles during TTC since we started young. I guess we underestimated infertility issues nowadays...

Hope you girls can help me :)