Jily

Anyone doing IVF?

2,887 posts in this topic

Hi Irene YAL,

Do you mind to share with us what is your result of FET ?

I had 3 round of IVF.

1st 2 round at age 42 with negative result.

3rd round success with one sac but got miscarriage in April this year.

Still a bit hesitate to go for FET .. this FET will be my last chance :(..

Need a lot of courage ..

Do you mind to share with me ?

Hi Everyone,

been long time since i lat log in....my twins girls ady 4 yrs old now...hope everyone r doing well....cheers

On 11/21/2016 at 10:56 AM, may332 said:

Hi Irene YAL,

Do you mind to share with us what is your result of FET ?

I had 3 round of IVF.

1st 2 round at age 42 with negative result.

3rd round success with one sac but got miscarriage in April this year.

Still a bit hesitate to go for FET .. this FET will be my last chance :(..

Need a lot of courage ..

Do you mind to share with me ?

Hi May 332,

Sorry for late reply... just saw the msg..

I did my FET on 20th Oct. Now im pregnant with 12 weeks. :) Finally 1 round of Fresh transfer and 2 round of FET.

and this round was my last round also... i went for acupuncture for 3 months before my FET. I think its helps. Maybe you can explore on that. 

Hope can hear from you soon..

Take care

hi Irene,

really glad to hear your succuss, congrate!

would you mind to share with me which center u went for acupunture and the doctor name?

you can send me mail at mayy332@yahoo.com.my

thank you so much.

Hi May332

Sorry for late reply and i tried to send you thru email but rejected by your side. Nvm, i can tell you here also. 

The center name is Xi Fertility TMC Center located at Bukit Damansara. Doctor Yuan Is a china doctor, but she can speak very good English also. A lot of Malay visit her also.

Pls call for an appointment before you go ya...
03-20939288

Hi everyone...Metro IVF is ging to have a public forum Make pregnancy possible this month......u are invited to attend their public forum on 14/1/2017 (Sat) 10.00am to 3pm at Four Points By Sheraton Puchong for more details info.:-

Hi all,

Not sure if this is the right thread to post, but can't find one on Egg donors with active discussion.. I have undergone 5 cycles of IVF - all unsuccessful. I was told I have low ovarian reserve and the doctor advised me to find an egg donor.

Does anyone have any experience in this? I combed the internet, but still have many questions.. I am so worried about the quality of the donor - intelligence, education especially - but I heard Chinese donors are not as many and many people choose based on proven track record of the donor or young age. While these are important, does anyone have experience what else they look for particularly? I contacted some egg agencies, but they say I won't be able to meet the donor, only look at the profile provided. Also one of the agency asked me to go to their partner hospital - Island international in Penang, it looks impressive but it is not one of the common ones I see on forums (eg Alpha fertility, TMC, Sunfert, etc). Does anyone know about this hospital?

I am just so worried the baby will not have good traits and this is a lifelong decision!

Please share any information you have. Thank you!!

On 2/14/2017 at 0:10 AM, HHope said:

Hi all,

Not sure if this is the right thread to post, but can't find one on Egg donors with active discussion.. I have undergone 5 cycles of IVF - all unsuccessful. I was told I have low ovarian reserve and the doctor advised me to find an egg donor.

Does anyone have any experience in this? I combed the internet, but still have many questions.. I am so worried about the quality of the donor - intelligence, education especially - but I heard Chinese donors are not as many and many people choose based on proven track record of the donor or young age. While these are important, does anyone have experience what else they look for particularly? I contacted some egg agencies, but they say I won't be able to meet the donor, only look at the profile provided. Also one of the agency asked me to go to their partner hospital - Island international in Penang, it looks impressive but it is not one of the common ones I see on forums (eg Alpha fertility, TMC, Sunfert, etc). Does anyone know about this hospital?

I am just so worried the baby will not have good traits and this is a lifelong decision!

Please share any information you have. Thank you!!

Hi HHope,

U can give Metro IVF a call n know more about this egg donor programme...as wat i know they have this programme and the charges is ard Rm 32k  to Rm45k....they will make sure at least 6 follicles stimulate b4 proceeding pick up...can call up to know more details.

Hi all, it has been almost 3 years I last logged into this page. I am going through my last FET now. Transferred done yesterday, Beta Hcg will be next Sat. My history of ivf as below:

Ivf fresh- Failed Year 2011

FET- Singleton Year 2011 (Delivered 2012)

FET- Twins Year 2014 (Delivered 2015)

FET- Year 2017 Trf my last 2 embiees yesterday

Anyone in the same boat with me now??

Hi all,

It's been almost 3 years since I last logged in, hope everyone are doing fine here. Would like to share with you all a bit about my story in this 4 years..:-)

I 've done my first IVF in 2013, however I failed for the fresh IVF. And I do have another 2 sets of frozen embryo kept with Metro Klang. After I quit my job in 2015, surprisingly I conceived naturally in October 2015, and I finally have my own baby boy delivered safely in June 2016. As what my doctor said, sometimes, things happened because of timing or maybe the previous work environment was really stressful for me..My LO is  now 10 months old, and...hmm....i just found out that I might get pregnant again... (really omg..we do not have any prevention as both of us think that I m quite hard to get pregnant for the last 7 years)

I m not sure if you gals experienced the same situation with me, and what will you do with your frozen embryo? Because 2 kids will be enough for us as a small family...

Good luck and many baby dust to all :-)

i've just started a new topic of recent up to date IVF clinic reviews as a lot appear to be super old. Any recommendations anyone has would be appreciated. link is here