Jily

Anyone doing IVF?

2,893 posts in this topic

Hi Penguin,

Happy to see u again here :) Thanks for your wishes

Hi Waiting4miracle,

Thanks for your wishes. Ya, can try seeing Dr Mohan next time :) keep in touch ya?

Hi Meibi,

I am also seeing Dr Wong this Sat! I suppose we might really bump into each other on Sat!

How many eggs was retrieved on your OPU? How many frozen embryos did u get?

I managed to retrieved 22 eggs, and I had mild OHSS after that. Did not do a fresh transfer was because my hormones level washing as well. My OPU was somewhere in Oct last year.

The meds is making me losing my appetite, nauseous and diarrhea every morning. Nevertheless I'm still trying to eat healthy. I'm feeling more bloated these days too. I know the feeling of waiting for AF, as I was patiently waiting during the early of this month too, there were a few days delay which makes me got more nervous.

How old are you? I am 36, worried about my age too.

Hi Virgo Gal,

Oh what a coincidence!

I had 23 eggs (similar number!) and they told me 6 frozen eggs. Not sure if i have any blastocysts though! What about you?

You can try taking soda crackers (like skyflakes) which may help with the nausea at night. It should go away soon! Or if it's really bad you can ask the doc to see if you can take one tablet instead of two?

I will be 32 this year. Am worried because I have never been pregnant before, even after 3 timed intercourse with meds and one IUI.

Are you currently on other medication/injections? What will your process be like up until your FET?

Many baby dust to us!

Hi Meibi,

I had 22 eggs, frozen 10 embryo. Don't have blastocyst.

Thanks for the idea of crackers! Good idea!

I have completed injections last year. Now just doing my FET, on medications.

You are still young, be positive!

Getting nervous for my check up this Sat!

Hi Virgo Gal!

All the best for your check-up tomorrow! Let me know when your FET day will be :) I hope you feel better too!

I'm quite nervous/excited about my check-up too. Hope I don't have a cyst or anything! Eager to start the journey.

Baby dust to us!

Meibe

Hi Meibi,

How was your check up today? Mine was good, transfer will be on this Wed. Excited and nervous.

Hi Virgo Gal!!

Wow am so excited for you!! Fingers crossed! I think I wont be able to sleep when it's my turn :)

All good today! Just need to induce my period before starting progynova. Dr wong said my next consultation will be with his colleague instead ( Dr Eeson) because it is a non-crucial check up. He said that us not cut down waiting time.

I actually did a failed IUI with Dr Eeson last year. Would have preferred if it was Dr Wong to check up all the time, but he assured me that he would be doing the rest. Guess if it helps cut down waiting time for other pregnant ladies, I wouldnt mind :)

My estimated FET date is mid May! Can't wait.

All the best for your FET! Tell me more when you're free!

Xoxo

Hello Meibi,

As the day draws nearer, getting more excited. I have been shopping for books and DVDs over the weekend to stock up my in house entertainment. Been thinking how to keep myself occupied so that I won't be thinking too much.

Are you doing acupuncture (ap)? I have been doing my ap for more than a month. Dr Wong asked me to stop after implant but my ap-rist has strongly suggested to continue especially the first 5 days after the FET. A lot of patients from KL Fertility also goes there; XI fertility (same building). It helps with the blood circulation to the embryo implantation, but Dr Wong is worried abt it causing bleeding. I'm still in a dilemma whether to

Continue or not 😔

Hello Meibi,

As the day draws nearer, getting more excited. I have been shopping for books and DVDs over the weekend to stock up my in house entertainment. Been thinking how to keep myself occupied so that I won't be thinking too much.

Are you doing acupuncture (ap)? I have been doing my ap for more than a month. Dr Wong asked me to stop after implant but my ap-rist has strongly suggested to continue especially the first 5 days after the FET. A lot of patients from KL Fertility also goes there; XI fertility (same building). It helps with the blood circulation to the embryo implantation, but Dr Wong is worried abt it causing bleeding. I'm still in a dilemma whether to

Continue or not 😔

Hey Virgo Gal!

How have you been? You must be in your two week wait now! How is everything? Work has been keeping me so busy! I have never tried acupuncture. Wanted to but never got around to it! I will be having my follow up check up tomorrow to start on the Progynova. Really nervous-excited! If all goes well, it will be about 2 weeks till my FET. Hope you've been well!

Hi Meibe,

I'm in the middle of my 2ww. I had a cold yesterday, kept sneezing and got cramps yesterday and also brown spots. I was so scared. Really can't wait for my beta test next week.

Hi virgo gal,

Oh i hope you are feeling better! Hope that they are positive signs. You must be excited and nervous at the same time! Are you planning to do your own HPT?

Many baby dust to you!

Meibe

Hi Josephine,

Congratulation!! I m so happy for u. Also your babies do not need special care. So strong. Happy motherhood.

Take good care of your two goats ( remember... Haha). Mine is one goat

Hi Penguin,

Sorry I was away for a while. Trying to get over my loss "2nd goat" May be I was always hopeful for a twin. May be I expect more after my 1st FET success. Well, my baby is growing fine and his kicking keeps me going.

I m now following up with Dr Mohan, Dr Tee's assistant. He is a good as Dr Tee. He is careful and always assuring. Now I m in my 30 wk and doc said I can deliver in early July. I think u will be delivering earlier than me..... One goat for u and one goat for me.

Hi virgo,

Wish u all the best

Hi Jee,

Congrat! U still following up with Dr Mohan? I happy with him. He talked with me a lot after I loss my "2nd twin" U will be fine.

Hi Appletan,

I am not doing so good recently, being infected by mild fever, flu, cough and sore throat one by one... Feel so weak... I am also attacked by morning sickness, which is not severe, but it reduce my appetite and my weight. Doctor encourages me to have frequent little meals, but it does not help much... I am trying to feed myself all the time, hahaha. Did you experience morning sickness previously? How did you cope with it? I am seeing Dr Tee, feel easier to communicate with him as I can speak Mandarin with him, hahhaha. Dr Mohan not bad la, but hv to speak English campur Malay lor.

Are you okay now? How many weeks already?

Hi Virgo gal,

Any good news for us? Many baby dust to you :)

Hi Jee,

Oh dear, u sound miserable. Flu after flu and with morning sickness. May be u should take more rest and be away from many ppl.

I din have much morning sickness for my two Fet. I understand from doc that morning sickness is a good sign that the baby is healthy. Placenta that is strong will produce a lot of good hormone and the good hormone is the one that cause the morning sickness. I dont have morning sickness and that why I loss my "2nd twin"....I think so.....May be morning sickness is a good sign for u.

I m now 30 wk and he is kicking well . ....now waiting for him to come in July.

U take rest and care

Hi Meibe, Grace20, Vicky2010

Many babydust to u

Hi waiting4miricle,

U r strong. Babydust will come soon

Hi Appletan,

You are at 30 weeks now? So fast? I am still at around 8 weeks, still a long journey to go and I feel so weak now...

Hi Appletan..

Thank you for your wishes...Hope u have a smooth pregnancy and delivery.

Hi Jee..

Take care of yourself..Hope all will be smooth for you

However I have started IVF with Dr Prashant Kl Fertility.Detailed investigation was made for the biochemical pregnancies.Turned out Nothing is wrong with me and Hubby.Even my PCOS is very mild.3 days ago was my OPU and they collected 14 eggs of which 10 fertilized.Dr Prashant is not going to transfer the embryos now as he said My body should recover from all the medications and Jabs.He decided freeze the embryos and do a natural transfer in my next menses.So now still waiting for a miracle..hehehehe...

All the best to all of you pregnant or still waiting...Its quiet a roller coaster journey I know...cheers!!!!

Hi Jee,

Yah, time sure flys. Take rest. Take more small meals, beans and nuts. I heard morning sickness will be over after 3 months.

Hi waiting4miracle,

Admire your spirit and courage. Many babydust to u

Hi waiting4miracle,

All the best for you :) Must update your status here ya

Hi Apple Tan,

Thanks for your advices. I am getting much better now :)

Hi ladies,

Sorry for the late update. I have been nervous abt updating my status here bcos of all the pantang larangs I've heard. But like what I read before, since its virtual identity here, I guess it shd be ok! 😊

It has been a sweet BFP for me and dr say it is a singleton! It has been 5 years off TTC for me and till now I still like I'm dreaming! I'm entering week 6, on & off nausea and vomit & mild cramping.

Good luck to all ladies here.

Meibe, enjoy your tww and relax your mind.

Virgo gal I'm so happy for you!!!! A big, big congrats!!!

I can't imagine how you must be feeling now.

Just started my 2ww a few days ago and just enjoying the break! I pray you'll have a smooth journey. Enjoy the wonders of pre-motherhood!

Hugs,

Meibe

has been MIA for a while in this forum, glad to see those who are successfully get pregnant. big big congratz. for those who are still trying, wish u all the best.

i would like to share with u gals on my story.

i have actually removed both of my ovaries, due to cyst. i was depressed and sad as i was only 22 yrs old that time.

until i know IVF, there is still a chance for me to get pregnant by IVF.

1st attempt, fresh cycle with transferred fresh embryo, with 3 grade A embryos, however it was a BFN, was sad and depress again. mentally, physically and financially affected.

i have rest for few months, and went for FET (still have 2 mid grade of embryos), understand that the chances is lower, however i have to try as well. who's know i get successfully get pregnant during this time. I am glad to have my girl now, she is 1yr old now.

For those who has failed, pls do not give up. a lady without ovaries like me can pregnant successfully, so you will sure can do it as well! :)

Be positive.

Virgo gal,

Big congrats to you!!!! :D take good care of yourself

Meibe,

All the best to you! Do update us your status ya? Many baby dust.

Sally,

That's a very inspiring sharing and experience of yours! Will you try for second baby?

Hi penguin, when are you due? My twinnies are 3 months old now and I have quit my job to be a stayed at home mum for my 3 girls!!

Hi appletan,guess you are delivering soon. Have a safe delivery!

Congratulations Virgo Gal- you made it!!!! Take good care!!

Hi everyone!

I'm so glad the site is back up! Been meaning to update but couldn't access it.

It has been a sweet BFP for me too! And just last week, doc said I'm carrying twins!

It still feels surreal...I am in my 6th week now and feeling nausea and hunger the whole day. Also had bad cramps last week and felt like fainting once. Cramping a bit better this week!

Thank you everyone for the well wishes!

Virgogal, i hope everything is well!

Jee, hopefully the second trimester is better for you!

Meibe