Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
goldkitty

arsenal or chelsea ticket for sale??

10 posts in this topic

OMG OMG totally forgot about matches!!!! went to 1 utama yesterday to buy the ticket and was told it was all SOLD out!!! where else can i go to get these tickets...my son is a big fan for these clubs...pls help!!!!

OMG OMG totally forgot about matches!!!! went to 1 utama yesterday to buy the ticket and was told it was all SOLD out!!! where else can i go to get these tickets...my son is a big fan for these clubs...pls help!!!!

Wow.. you are such a good dad.. Hmm, my son is also arsenal's fan.. But i think now it is too late to buy the tickets as almost all the tickets are sold out.. I got mine for free from Celcom.. as they are giving out 100 free tickets for football fans.. haha.. awesome huh.. but your son gonna missed the arsenal games..

way too late now..sigh sigh....i wanna pay $$$ also cannot get and i get it for free???!!!!!! can share how u get it ah...how about the chelsea game..still got free ticket or not hehe...

way too late now..sigh sigh....i wanna pay $$ also cannot get and i get it for free???!!!!!! can share how u get it ah...how about the chelsea game..still got free ticket or not hehe...

Have you managed to watch the game yesterday? Arsenal vs malaysia! 4-0 arsenal winss! hahahaah.. I am so happy with it..the game is superb.. i think the free chelsea ticket is still available to grab.. you better get it now hurry up.. if notm you will regret.. there wil be autographed jersey to be won too..haha. good luck.. more details here..

http://www.channelx.com.my/mdp/promo_football.jsp

way too late now..sigh sigh....i wanna pay $ also cannot get and i get it for free???!!!!!! can share how u get it ah...how about the chelsea game..still got free ticket or not hehe...

Have you managed to watch the game yesterday? Arsenal vs malaysia! 4-0 arsenal winss! hahahaah.. I am so happy with it..the game is superb.. i think the free chelsea ticket is still available to grab.. you better get it now hurry up.. if notm you will regret.. there wil be autographed jersey to be won too..haha. good luck.. more details here..

http://www.channelx....mo_football.jsp

r u serious?? authographed chelsea jersey??? got ashley cole signature or not??? how to win and how many to be won la....wow this is like a dream!!! if can win it..will sleep with it for 1 mth.....i love u ashley cole!!!!

haha..i just joined the celcom who will win the challenge too! hmm, i will be very happy if i win the free chelsea ticketss. I really hope I can win the autographed jersey too..very nice hahaa.. anyway tmrrow will be the last day for the challenge already.. i wil try my very best for my 6 remaining challenges at here http://www.channelx.com.my/mdp/promo_football.jsp wish me luck!

Hey, anyone of you know whether the free ticket from Celcom still available to grab? I wanna watch the match!! haha.. Cuz I managed to take my day off on that day just because of this match..

Hey, anyone of you know whether the free ticket from Celcom still available to grab? I wanna watch the match!! haha.. Cuz I managed to take my day off on that day just because of this match..

haiyo only now u ask...no more free tickets la coz the contest ended on last sunday lol....me still hoping to win some hehe....either you can cancel ur days off or buy with $$$$ or sunscribe to celcom for the live updates and alerts on the match lol hehe...

chelsea chelsea!!!

OMG oh my goodness!! i got the free ticket! haha.. i have the chance to go and watch chelsea game this thurs!! hahahaha.. here thanks to celcom who gv me this free ticket..so now i can watch fernando torres and ashley cole so near to me!!