Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
white.black

haiz..phone line trouble me

16 posts in this topic

many why in my mind...why no line one?just start working at putrajaya..why digi have no coverage there one?!!

very trouble people....I want to call also a problem sometimes

many why in my mind...why no line one?just start working at putrajaya..why digi have no coverage there one?!!

very trouble people....I want to call also a problem sometimes

have u tried the public phone..heard the coverage is damn good hehehe..just joking biggrin.gif

Guess yellow man is not strong enough to cover putrajaya..i am using celcom coz of their iphone 4 hehe..so far no problem even when I used it at PD…why not call their cust svs to find out what’s the problem?

yesterday try to call their cust service complaint but failed cause nobody pick up maybe busy or someone say will get bck to me but NEVER...lie to me...yesterday not a good day to me......wat the........!!!

Normally they will take around 3-5 workig daus! They need to find out the problem and solve to youma! But for my case is celcom one. They only use 2 days to solve my problem.is ok la.:rolleyes:

all my friends n parents hard to get my line tat day..they tot something happen on me..enough already...since my contract v digi finishing soon....n im going to change to celcom and getting my white iphone 4..but can i use bck my existing number ?

only diff telco...

Wow white colour one??!!! Nice also wan to get that..check with digi they say they don’t sell the white iphone 4..so now looking for celcom one…hopefully can get it by next week la…only RM 248 for 24 mths contract..

Haha! Apple sure know how to attract people one! So, with this video does it means to get iphone?? But which iphone???keke..:rolleyes:

sigh..haiz...aiyo...

im stil using iphone 3 with 16GB..outdated or not?

with the new OS planning...also make me feel like want to change to new generation of iphone lah....any recommended?

TQ in advance

Tunggu la sampai tahun depan kalau izinkan! iphone 5 yang baru. Kalau tak boleh tunggu just beli la iphone 4. Lebih kurang sama kut...

what?

next year?

Me & my friend think tats too long to wait ..hehe...somemore when it arrive malaysia,apple going to launch iphone 6 edi...who knows?:P

finished research on iphone 4..maybe it ok for me now.....:P

want to follow the iphone trend??? either u r filthy rich or gone kookoo....evry 6 mth there will be something new with the iphone...how to keep up to date la.....for me ok with my iphone 3 coz can still play bejeweled 2 hahaha

me too! I jsut get my iphone 4 from celcom. My whole family also using celcom one. Now they offer for free 6000 minutes and free 2 GB data plan. Very good !!!! and i no need wait again ...:lol: