Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
winniethepooh

Smartphone

7 posts in this topic

hi all planning to give hubby a smartphone coz his old phone is soooo outdated!!! image still using nokia 65. with budget of rm 2000 (max already)..looking for something that have access to e-mail, games and online...thanks in advance!

for myself, i will choose HTC or iphone...but iphone 4 should be the winner for me...cause im using right now...i think the popular game also belongs to ANGRY BIRD..i can play non-stop...wakaka..so far have no prob for me..yesterday went to snowflake having dessert all the teenager also using iphone....can u imagine now is iphone world?but the decision still make by you.....:)

aiyo simple... get an iPhone4... good for you who wants to play games... sure wont regret... some more the look and feel of it is great.... :D

beside than the phone also need to chose the right telco lol...think in the market the top 3 will be celcom, maxis and digi..wonder what happen to P1 wimax hehe...which of these telco have the best package coz me also wan to get the iphone 4..the white one hahaha

im using celcom naooo... before this using digi... digi coverage sucks... better use celcom, got 6000 free talktime to within network some more! :D

for me i choose celcom lah...cause the line for the celcom is good for me....n my parents all using celcom..they are my lovely parents...so celcom for us are the best:)