Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fshymouse

Lets get on Zero Fair

4 posts in this topic

Air Asia loves throwing their zero fair promo at us quite alot. Its all good and all until you find out that trying to even get a spot on the plane is hell. I mean every time they do it i can never get in. Their web crashes and their phones are never answered. Is there an easier way to do this?laugh.gif

Air Asia loves throwing their zero fair promo at us quite alot. Its all good and all until you find out that trying to even get a spot on the plane is hell. I mean every time they do it i can never get in. Their web crashes and their phones are never answered. Is there an easier way to do this?laugh.gif

eerrr pray hard maybe hehe....sorry to say you get what you pay for....me also stressed out last time with the zero fair..but still keep trying coz their ticket indeed cheap!!!

So far i managed to get the tickets that i wan coz have early notification from citibank or is it from air asia...not sure..anyway think i rec'd the notification 1 day ahead of time because i have citibank air asia credit card hehe...now off to bali !!!

When there's a lot of booking or requests coming in..its always crashed..I experienced it quite a lot..