29 replies to this topic

#1 2child

2child

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 09:55 PM

Hi all,

I would like to recomment this fertility center in KL to all of you who wish to get pregnant with IVF or IUI. I've been thru twise with Dr. Prashant in KL Fertility Centre and succesful in one time for both IUI and IVF. Now I am conceive with second child(IVF). Quite a number of my friends has went thru with Dr. Prashant and they are happy with the result.

My daughter has just entering kindergarden so i get to meet more mother in the school. Suprizingly found out quite a lot of parent went thru IVF so we start to discuss about the procedule that we went thru and off cause we compairing the amount we paid for.. Then i found out the price i had paid for my both IUI and IVF are quite resonable compare to others ( they do with other Dr.)
so if any of you who considering conceiving or wish to find out more about the procedure, pricess, services..etc, pls do not hesitate to drop me a msg or visit their website www.klfertility.com

p/s: the staff are very friendly and helpfull.. especially this indian lady (she might look fierce sometime, but actually she's very nice and helpfull.. and the most important she got sense of humor) you will never get bored or feel stress in the clinic..

2child
(the happy mother to be);)

#2 asjc16

asjc16

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 08:56 AM

Hi all,

I would like to recomment this fertility center in KL to all of you who wish to get pregnant with IVF or IUI. I've been thru twise with Dr. Prashant in KL Fertility Centre and succesful in one time for both IUI and IVF. Now I am conceive with second child(IVF). Quite a number of my friends has went thru with Dr. Prashant and they are happy with the result.

My daughter has just entering kindergarden so i get to meet more mother in the school. Suprizingly found out quite a lot of parent went thru IVF so we start to discuss about the procedule that we went thru and off cause we compairing the amount we paid for.. Then i found out the price i had paid for my both IUI and IVF are quite resonable compare to others ( they do with other Dr.)
so if any of you who considering conceiving or wish to find out more about the procedure, pricess, services..etc, pls do not hesitate to drop me a msg or visit their website www.klfertility.com

p/s: the staff are very friendly and helpfull.. especially this indian lady (she might look fierce sometime, but actually she's very nice and helpfull.. and the most important she got sense of humor) you will never get bored or feel stress in the clinic..

2child

Hi 2child,

I am so happy to see your post on the recommendation on dr Prashant. I have made appointment to see Dr Prashant tomorrow and plan to go for IUI.
Can you share with me more about your IUI process?

Thanks.

#3 eleanor

eleanor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 11:02 AM

Hi all,

I oso would like to recommend a fertility centre to u, Metro IVF. Their successful rates are quite good as I got pregnant in 3 attempts out of 4. I'm now carrying a twins pregnancy after my last ivf attempt in April this year.

I dunno other centers but i think Metro is quite good, in term of their services, success rates and pricing.

All the best to those who are trying for baby. Do have faith and never give up :)

#4 lucywhite

lucywhite

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 11:18 AM

Hi all,

I oso would like to recommend a fertility centre to u, Metro IVF. Their successful rates are quite good as I got pregnant in 3 attempts out of 4. I'm now carrying a twins pregnancy after my last ivf attempt in April this year.

I dunno other centers but i think Metro is quite good, in term of their services, success rates and pricing.

All the best to those who are trying for baby. Do have faith and never give up :)

Hi eleanor,

Congratulation, 3 successful ivf out of 4. Thats 75% success. Very good. Dont mind I ask; How old r you? Why is your doc say u need IVF?

I have try to get pregnant for 8 years. My doc ask me to do IVF because my husband sperm is low quality. I ve postpone IVF for sometime. Now I am getting afraid cos I m reaching 40

Lucywhite

#5 eleanor

eleanor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 12:48 PM

hi lucywhite,

i was still young while having my first ivf treatment, i was 26 then. The forth was done early this year and i am 31. My problem is PCOS and husband with poor sperm. All my cycles were done with ICSI.

i think better try ur ivf cycle as soon as possible because my doctor oso advised us to try as soon as possible before i'm aging.

all the best to u :)

Hi all,

Hi eleanor,

Congratulation, 3 successful ivf out of 4. Thats 75% success. Very good. Dont mind I ask; How old r you? Why is your doc say u need IVF?

I have try to get pregnant for 8 years. My doc ask me to do IVF because my husband sperm is low quality. I ve postpone IVF for sometime. Now I am getting afraid cos I m reaching 40

Lucywhite

#6 lucywhite

lucywhite

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 04:02 PM

Hi Eleanor, You r very lucky have 3 successful IVF out of 4. And with one twin, mean that u have 4 IVF babies. May be u lucky to have a good doc who advice u early and save u many repeat cycle. My doc also told me that I should not wait.
Its still a fortune to spend on four cycle for your four babies. Can I ask, did u try to concieve normally after u have one successful IVF? Or at least clomid or IUI cycle.
Thank for your sharing, its motivating.

#7 eleanor

eleanor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 12:43 PM

Hi lucywhite

i am glad that sharing of my experience does help to motivate you :)

i tried for more than one year after having my first baby, but it dint work. then we followed doctor's advice to proceed with another ivf cycle. i had 2 clomid cycles and 2 iui cycles before trying ivf. i also experienced many failures before having my first baby, luckily my doc always stand by me and encourage us to keep trying.

u should not wait any longer, should have ur ivf treatment done as soon as possible. good luck :)

#8 lucywhite

lucywhite

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 10:45 PM

Thank u for your courage on sharing many of your personal details. I understand better now. I ll not wait

Hi lucywhite

i am glad that sharing of my experience does help to motivate you :)

i tried for more than one year after having my first baby, but it dint work. then we followed doctor's advice to proceed with another ivf cycle. i had 2 clomid cycles and 2 iui cycles before trying ivf. i also experienced many failures before having my first baby, luckily my doc always stand by me and encourage us to keep trying.

u should not wait any longer, should have ur ivf treatment done as soon as possible. good luck :)

#9 sucess go

sucess go

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 11:11 AM

hi , i am married 2 years, still not conceive yet... both of us look 4 gynea .. n my H got poor SA. only have 5 million and only 1% good sperm. dr prashant from kl fertility suggest us to do icsi. really stress to look some ivf fail bcos of chromosome n toxin in body.. juz wondering sucess rate of 1% SA .. juz give some advise.. i m newly join tis forum here . 10q

#10 MayMay

MayMay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 05:28 PM

Hi all,

2child

Hi, I'm planning to do IVF by end of the year. What is the estimation cost for the IVF? somebody recommend me to look for Dr Mak at Sunfert. He got a clinic at Kuchai Lama. Anyone see him before? I heard from here and somebody recommend Dr Wong.

#11 Bunnie

Bunnie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 09:07 PM

Hi eleanor,

I m new here and after hearing your success I feel I have to do. I m having been trying for 3 years to get a baby. I m 26 from Klang. Doc said Its because of my hb very poor sperm and I need IVF. My cousin had a successful IVF with dr Tee last year and keep on asking me to try IVF. But I just cannot push myself to start IVF because I still think I m young and can still get pregnant.
May I ask, what make you have the courage to start your first IVF. I need encouragement. Thank

#12 eleanor

eleanor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 09:43 AM

Hi Bunnie,

Well, i had 2 failed IUI cycles before proceeding to IVF. If you ask me, i would say that it was the strong desire for our own child that make me wanna try IVF. I was so disappointed after the 2 IUI cycles and was a bit despair. IVF was the last hope for me. Somemore i got pressure from husband's family, so...

u are afraid of it because u dunno wat will happen next and do not what to do. I think may be u should talk to the doctor or the embryologist or even ur cousin who can give u a clear picture of IVF treatment. After you have gone through it, u will feel like "ah, it's not big deal', hehe.

well, dun force urself. If you feel that u havent got ready, then dun force urself to start the treatment. Because i believe that "faith" is one of the key of success in IVF. U hv to believe that you will make it. All the best to u :)

Hi eleanor,

I m new here and after hearing your success I feel I have to do. I m having been trying for 3 years to get a baby. I m 26 from Klang. Doc said Its because of my hb very poor sperm and I need IVF. My cousin had a successful IVF with dr Tee last year and keep on asking me to try IVF. But I just cannot push myself to start IVF because I still think I m young and can still get pregnant.
May I ask, what make you have the courage to start your first IVF. I need encouragement. Thank

#13 Bunnie

Bunnie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 10:03 PM

Hi eleanor,
Thank 4 sharing and encouragement. I hav just seen Dr Tee to consult him & do IVF treatment. Instead he suggest that I do IUI first...1 or 2 cycles. He said I m still young & I still hav time and the 2 cycles will cost me only 3 months. He was not keen to do IVF for me when he found that my tube ar ok. I feel Dr Tee is very patient and plan what is best for each ppl.
Look like 3 months will not make much different to me

#14 venice

venice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 09:39 AM

Hi all,

2child

hi . right now im doing ivf (1st attempt) with Dr Prashant... yes it is a nice place or clinic... the staff also helpful, especially for me who are stay away from KL (i'm kelantanist)...so excited when heard about your success..is the succeed IVF is your 1st attempt also??

#15 Grace76

Grace76

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 02:03 PM

Anyone here know about London Fertility Center in Kuching? Any advice? I am planning to do IVF there and looking for support. Many thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users