Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
goldkitty

Baby eczema

11 posts in this topic

Hey Mommies, want to ask if any of ur babies have face eczema issues ? Im  a little worried as my 3 month old had abit of like nappy rash and i recall husband occasionally has eczema breakouts and i read before its hereditary.

So i googled n found this :

Your genetics. You're more likely to have eczema if there is a history of dermatitis in your family. You're also at a higher risk if there's a history of asthma, hay fever and/or allergens. Allergens are substances like pollen, pet hair or foods that trigger an allergic reaction

will babies be affected so young or at certain age ill be able to tell..

If have eczema, try to apply eczema cream buy at your nearest pharmacy. If there is no changes, try to check ur baby clothes maybe he/she cant wear the kind of the material. Or maybe u wash ur clothes not really deep clean.

2 hours ago, Cookiecream said:

If have eczema, try to apply eczema cream buy at your nearest pharmacy. If there is no changes, try to check ur baby clothes maybe he/she cant wear the kind of the material. Or maybe u wash ur clothes not really deep clean.

I think it all about the clothes detergent itself are not suitable for baby's skin. And try check ur washing machine tab maybe they are not clean and need to cleaning services. Trust me it is works! 

i used to take care of my nephew when around 1 months old and thank god he doesn't suffer from any of this. but I heard a lot about babies with eczema it can be because of the materials or the environment is not well too.

if it's getting worst, u should just bring to the clinic especially newborn babies they are sensitive right. or u can take precautions like keeping the area around the baby is or ourselves have to be clean as well

19 hours ago, morningbird said:

i used to take care of my nephew when around 1 months old and thank god he doesn't suffer from any of this. but I heard a lot about babies with eczema it can be because of the materials or the environment is not well too.

Oh lucky lah u no need to worry about it. I think yeah its all about material. I think its not even baby will get eczema but adults too. So, i think i want to get a new washing machine. Hurmmm it is have any washer that can clean untill underneath of clothes like sebum and bacteria?

3 hours ago, Cookiecream said:

Oh lucky lah u no need to worry about it. I think yeah its all about material. I think its not even baby will get eczema but adults too. So, i think i want to get a new washing machine. Hurmmm it is have any washer that can clean untill underneath of clothes like sebum and bacteria?

yeah sometimes the detergent plays a big role in our washing time too. so we need to choose a good one that suitable for all our household members. but I would suggest new model from Panasonic. they are very gentle for clothes especially babies clothes. maybe u need to check on them

1 minute ago, anne112 said:

yeah sometimes the detergent plays a big role in our washing time too. so we need to choose a good one that suitable for all our household members. but I would suggest new model from Panasonic. they are very gentle for clothes especially babies clothes. maybe u need to check on them

Yes!!! i heard about that too. I am sure their inner tub is very easy to wash thoroughly so there will be no detergents leftover. Their new function is just so amazing. Im thinking of getting them when I live alone

2 hours ago, morningbird said:

Yes!!! i heard about that too. I am sure their inner tub is very easy to wash thoroughly so there will be no detergents leftover. Their new function is just so amazing. Im thinking of getting them when I live alone

Hurmmm i think no one can afford it because maybe that washer is very expensive and there is no space for my laundry in my own apartment. Hurmmmm just go with the basic washer. As long as u washer wash and get rid out of the smells also dirt then can la!

22 hours ago, peanutjem said:

Hurmmm i think no one can afford it because maybe that washer is very expensive and there is no space for my laundry in my own apartment. Hurmmmm just go with the basic washer. As long as u washer wash and get rid out of the smells also dirt then can la!

hehe there's always installment to buy electronic appliances! but I'm just suggesting because I find it best suit with current situation since it's very fast too when washing. u can do survey first, who knows u will get interested with that :D

3 minutes ago, morningbird said:

hehe there's always installment to buy electronic appliances! but I'm just suggesting because I find it best suit with current situation since it's very fast too when washing. u can do survey first, who knows u will get interested with that :D

i couldn't believe that they have such function now also with the new Blue AG. it's rare to find them on other washer. but now, I found it!