Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
goldkitty

At-home-spa trend (jade roller???)

39 posts in this topic

On 1/28/2021 at 6:24 PM, jolenechan46 said:

you can use facial steamer lal...can use as a face spa...you need to find a suitable appliancestools like gua sha can massage your face, and the facial steamer can open up your pores and moisturize your skin and clear out any impurities...its WAAAY better than going to a spa (which u cant do anywhere since its mco haha) seriously, I rather buy all facial spa products than go to a rm200 one time sesh at the spa 

fair point . is air humidifier same as steamer tho I always hear bout both but sound like same thing wo

On 1/28/2021 at 6:34 PM, morningbird said:

yessss I 100% agree, even better why not just buy their hair dryer instead? the Panasonic na-98 has a skin function that can function similar to a facial steamer...u can dry your hair and steam your face, there's even a scalp function if your scalp is dry no need to do a hair treatment either :rolleyes: a complete at home full body care right there 

ay, expensive or not cz I want one but I hv to divide some spending for my kids too hahahaha 

On 1/28/2021 at 9:06 PM, liumandy61 said:

ay, expensive or not cz I want one but I hv to divide some spending for my kids too hahahaha 

for a hair dryer that has a lot of functions, I would say its affordable lah bcs if you buy a facial steamer thats branded one already like what rm200, then a hair dryer that's quality brand also like rm400 atleast like that so better just buy one very quality branded product that has both functions right? it's really worth it bcs I can save money buying the hair dryer as opposed to buying so many different appliances, my cabinet also don't hv space di haha

I really don't recommend anyone to buy ciplak products you find in shopee without a brand especially for electrical appliances like facial steamer..i watched a documentary once about fake dupes of cosmetic brands and this one girl had her lips glued bcs turns out that cheap lipstick has super glue in it!!! (YIKES) so girls, pls be very cautious of what you're buying..who knows what they put in an uncertified facial steamer..

so yeah, maybe opting for the Panasonic hair dryer would be more worth your money since there's multiple functions in it.. having soft and healthy hair is important too

On 1/28/2021 at 9:02 PM, kong1king said:

fair point . is air humidifier same as steamer tho I always hear bout both but sound like same thing wo

not same of course, air humidifier is not for face purpose but facial steamer is.. humidifier gives out cool air but steamer give out hot air, don't buy the wrong product oke haha

totally agree with morningbird about unbranded electrical appliances..who knows how it would affect your skin :blink: our skin is our sanctuary... gotta take the best care of it 

On 1/29/2021 at 6:25 PM, morningbird said:

for a hair dryer that has a lot of functions, I would say its affordable lah bcs if you buy a facial steamer thats branded one already like what rm200, then a hair dryer that's quality brand also like rm400 atleast like that so better just buy one very quality branded product that has both functions right? it's really worth it bcs I can save money buying the hair dryer as opposed to buying so many different appliances, my cabinet also don't hv space di haha

ayyy I see, thanks for the info :D being a mother is not easy tho, we gotta think thoroughly about dividing our expenses and stuff. I try my best to save a little for my personal care but sometimes I gotta sacrifice if there's not enough budget for the month, esp if my kids get sick 

On 1/29/2021 at 6:32 PM, jolenechan46 said:

not same of course, air humidifier is not for face purpose but facial steamer is.. humidifier gives out cool air but steamer give out hot air, don't buy the wrong product oke haha

hahaha I see,alright thanks for letting me know 

On 1/29/2021 at 6:35 PM, jolenechan46 said:

totally agree with morningbird about unbranded electrical appliances..who knows how it would affect your skin :blink: our skin is our sanctuary... gotta take the best care of it 

hmm haha I guess ur right,guess I gotta save up more money if I want to buy a branded one 

On 1/29/2021 at 8:53 PM, liumandy61 said:

ayyy I see, thanks for the info :D being a mother is not easy tho, we gotta think thoroughly about dividing our expenses and stuff. I try my best to save a little for my personal care but sometimes I gotta sacrifice if there's not enough budget for the month, esp if my kids get sick 

IKR!!! I can relate,, its not easy when u hv kids because u have to really have to consider their expenses too..i don't like only relying on my hubs I try to divide for my kids abit as well 

On 1/30/2021 at 8:57 PM, CaTandMouse said:

IKR!!! I can relate,, its not easy when u hv kids because u have to really have to consider their expenses too..i don't like only relying on my hubs I try to divide for my kids abit as well 

yes yes, us moms sacrifice a lot … so when we spend time only for ourselves, we do deserve all the pampering we need

On 1/29/2021 at 8:58 PM, CaTandMouse said:

hmm haha I guess ur right,guess I gotta save up more money if I want to buy a branded one 

maybe it really better to save up than buy cheap one wo,i had bad experience when buy at shopee once and don't get refund . 

yes moms, you deserve that pampering you need, while also being able to save up some for your kids..that's why I recon just buying one product that could fit all your needs from hair to face, no need to browse so many device just buy one oredi setle :)

if any of u are wondering which hairdryer i'm talking about, here's the shopee link:

https://shopee.com.my/Panasonic-EH-NA98-NANOE-HAIR-DRYER-MOISTURE-EH-NA98-K655-i.62541355.4917074188 

i'm also heavily considering to buy it since I watch a lot of good reviews on YT

Just now, jolenechan46 said:

yes moms, you deserve that pampering you need, while also being able to save up some for your kids..that's why I recon just buying one product that could fit all your needs from hair to face, no need to browse so many device just buy one oredi setle :)

if any of u are wondering which hairdryer i'm talking about, here's the shopee link:

https://shopee.com.my/Panasonic-EH-NA98-NANOE-HAIR-DRYER-MOISTURE-EH-NA98-K655-i.62541355.4917074188 

i'm also heavily considering to buy it since I watch a lot of good reviews on YT

looks nice right?/ my facial steamer is from Panasonic also and i really like it so far, but I didn't know that the hair dryer has that skin function... feel like I wanna buy their hairdryer too