Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cheelong81

Sensitive skins babies

15 posts in this topic

My babies have sensitive skins, definitely from me. I uses sensitive care range on my babies.

But the problem is clothes sometimes causes her skin to have rashes.

Anyone have experience with this?

On 1/11/2021 at 1:25 PM, cheelong81 said:

My babies have sensitive skins, definitely from me. I uses sensitive care range on my babies.

U need to choose ur baby's clothes that suitable with ur baby skin.

Look at the material and i am really recomend u to wear 100% cotton!

Try to chnge it first if cannot then tell me

My nephew also sensitive skin, aunt changed to cotton or either microfiber material types one

It does affect cuz these materials wont irritate sensitive skin..maybe you could try.

Other than clothes material, i think clothes cleanliness also the reasons..

Sometime if we don't wash clothes properly also can caused rashes not just baby but adults too..

On 1/12/2021 at 6:24 PM, ice87age said:

Other than clothes material, i think clothes cleanliness also the reasons..

Sometime if we don't wash clothes properly also can caused rashes not just baby but adults too..

Yeahh true! Maybe one of the factors is ur washing machine  might be have fungus, go and spin and wash with Dettol or something

Yeahh true! Maybe one of the factors is ur washing machine  might be have fungus, go and spin and wash with Dettol or something.

On 1/13/2021 at 9:25 PM, ice87age said:

Yeahh true! Maybe one of the factors is ur washing machine  might be have fungus, go and spin and wash with Dettol or something.

Yeap..is it because machine too old or?

What brand u guys using now

On 1/14/2021 at 4:39 PM, melodymuss said:

I am using LG brand pun its too hard to find the accessories and spare parts too... Mine already loose the tub makes it really not functioning... Still looking if have 2 in 1 washer and have inverter...

Mine front load. I bought the one with latest tech Panasonic the 12kg wan..happy with it lu and till now also feel worth it , half year d. Save time la n save space cause like 2 in 1 so make my life easier but I didn’t buy cuz of that la..i bought cause of the Blue something tech that kills germs or was it bacteria..lol and allergen le n something about llike clothes u wash will be protected from germs…I think can google la shud have but cause of covid and ive got a small baby so I think all these really necessary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejxY3vGoSek

Edited by ice87age

My little one’s skin is very sensitive , definitely from me. So I make sure to use care range that are for sensitive skin but ive notice lately the fabric or something is causing her skin to rash.

My little one’s skin is very sensitive , definitely from me. So I make sure to use care range that are for sensitive skin but i've notice lately the fabric or something is causing her skin to rash.

seriously if need to avoid rashes and other allergy symptoms it better to get like multifunctional washing machine and extra care with the kind of detergent as well.

On 1/14/2021 at 7:38 PM, ice87age said:

I'm using Panasonic brand, the front washer.

The latest one is 2 in 1 washer-dryer..

It's also have inverter control..the washing machine making less noise, more quiet environment.

it does saved up alot of my electricity and less water needed..:P

LOL no need hang clothes under the hot sun and get all sweaty d..but will it take long

On 1/15/2021 at 3:06 PM, ice87age said:

seriously if need to avoid rashes and other allergy symptoms..

It's better to get a new multifunctional washing machine..

Like Panasonic I'm using right now, they got special setting like Blue Ag/ Stainmaster for infant clothings especially..

much more hygiene and avoid cloth damages also lar..

Totally agreed!