Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
titipoh

Why do clothes fade when washed in washing machines?

12 posts in this topic

I had a pair of dark jeans that I couldn't stop from fading and  they just kept getting lighter and lighter.  Same goes to my red shirt :(
Do I need separate light coloured clothes from dark ones too? Usually go self laundry no prob at all.. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you should separate your clothes to avoid the color absorbance. but at some point you should check if the inner tube is ok or not

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, honeylicious said:

you should separate your clothes to avoid the color absorbance. but at some point you should check if the inner tube is ok or not

that's true. somtimes the inner tub may got problems too its either theres any balance of bleach or the chemical in the soap you use

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, gigi6204 said:

that's true. somtimes the inner tub may got problems too its either theres any balance of bleach or the chemical in the soap you use

and some of washing machine has too strong parts that can harm our clothes. so its better if u get a new washing machine instead

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, honeylicious said:

and some of washing machine has too strong parts that can harm our clothes. so its better if u get a new washing machine instead

True! Just in case buy a new one.. Like mine I have the bleach balance in the washing machine tub.. But even I do separate clothes by it colour still colour become faded.. Did have any washing machine that can makes colour still?..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

maybe ur clothes faded because of the quality of that clothes itself.

and sometimes the detergent too strong for that kind of material. 

try to change the detergent n then see how it goes if not, u really need to change washer. 

toshiba good one can warm your clothes during spinning to dry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

but i heard panasonic have new washing machine and it's very suitable especially for baby clothes meaning that it will clean your clothes thoroughly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, sumsumsum00 said:

True! Just in case buy a new one.. Like mine I have the bleach balance in the washing machine tub.. But even I do separate clothes by it colour still colour become faded.. Did have any washing machine that can makes colour still?..

i suggest u to try panasonic front load washer. im getting new one since the current one is almost dead xD the washing timing is fast too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, honeylicious said:

i suggest u to try panasonic front load washer. im getting new one since the current one is almost dead xD the washing timing is fast too

ohhh i never use panasonic before dis i think i can buy a new one becoz they said the latest washer have dryer too isnt?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, sumsumsum00 said:

ohhh i never use panasonic before dis i think i can buy a new one becoz they said the latest washer have dryer too isnt?

yep and it's very convenient especially for new couples or single. u can wash them very fast too with their Blue AG function

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, honeylicious said:

yep and it's very convenient especially for new couples or single. u can wash them very fast too with their Blue AG function

there are a lot of good reviews about panasonic washer and it's affordable to with 2 functions for a single washer. so it's very worthy to get them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0