Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
anne112

Hair loss

22 posts in this topic

I noticed my hair is thinning and falling in 3 weeks of pregnancy. Have along way to go, just dont want to be bald in the end I dont want to take any supplement since im pregnant.

Should i talk to my doctor about this? Or will it go away?

slightness hair fall during pregnancy is normal things as hormonal changes, but if condition getting worse, is better to consult doctor

2 minutes ago, heilulu said:

slightness hair fall during pregnancy is normal things as hormonal changes, but if condition getting worse, is better to consult doctor

Some women may experience hair thinning and shedding due to stress or shock and it affects a small number of women during pregnancy. The first trimester may stress the body as the balance of hormones shifts dramatically to support the growing baby. 

it's actually normal to lose hair cause of our hormones but if it's worsen you maybe have to get it check

my sister experience the same thing as u. and she let it be cause her's was not that bad. so maybe u have to see first if it's going to be ok or not. or else maybe u should try any hair fall repair products.

21 hours ago, mm2h said:

my sister experience the same thing as u. and she let it be cause her's was not that bad. so maybe u have to see first if it's going to be ok or not. or else maybe u should try any hair fall repair products.

yes she might want to have a try on this kind of products. 

But i suggest it would be the best if the product is natural based like olive oil.

do you have the habit of using hair dryer after washing your hair or let your hair naturally wind-blow dry?

1 hour ago, cassieforever said:

yes she might want to have a try on this kind of products. 

But i suggest it would be the best if the product is natural based like olive oil.

That's correct. Cause especially when youre pregnant you dont want to be near to such chemical products

On 1/5/2021 at 8:25 PM, whitemeow said:

Or maybe u can try diy hair mask. Like use aloe vera or coconut oil to trigger the hair growth

hair mask can use but need longer time to see the effect, because natural things take time to show effect

On 1/5/2021 at 6:30 PM, heilulu said:

do you have the habit of using hair dryer after washing your hair or let your hair naturally wind-blow dry?

yes i have, but i feel my current hair dryer not that good because it gets hot very fast, need to stop after use for 10 minutes

32 minutes ago, heilulu said:

hair mask can use but need longer time to see the effect, because natural things take time to show effect

yes of course but at least its low in chemical and the effects are great too

30 minutes ago, cassieforever said:

yes i have, but i feel my current hair dryer not that good because it gets hot very fast, need to stop after use for 10 minutes

what brand do u use and for how long have u been using them? maybe u need to change to a new one because overheat items are very dangerous

17 hours ago, mm2h said:

what brand do u use and for how long have u been using them? maybe u need to change to a new one because overheat items are very dangerous

the brand i think not suitable to disclose...haha...i also do not want to talk bad de...

btw any recommendation?

If didnt mind to spend more, get the panasonic na98. So far this is the only hairdryer that i use that doesnt iritate my scalp.

On 1/7/2021 at 0:37 PM, heilulu said:

If didnt mind to spend more, get the panasonic na98. So far this is the only hairdryer that i use that doesnt iritate my scalp.

Is it so? Maybe different ppl got different result?

Its better to just do it at home. but i suggest to go do scalp treatment since we will be given advices

On 1/7/2021 at 8:03 PM, mm2h said:

Is it so? Maybe different ppl got different result?

My scalp is very sensitive should work on normal scalp too lah.

I think its work because of the nanoe to keep the hair moisturised while drying.

The double mineral to protect hair from UV.

Home remedies always works too. but professional helps also needed. just if we have professional items to help with hair, it's also good too.

On 1/8/2021 at 9:21 PM, mm2h said:

This quite expensive right? This is like high end product.

Rm309 now on the website, promotion ongoing. I dont think u need other hair tools when u get this coz i saw this the saloon also use. Plus have scalp, skin , hot or code air mode.