Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
titipoh

Women Bikers

24 posts in this topic

it is all about passion  and hobby .this activity not only for 'big bike' . kapcai also can have their own event.

On 12/16/2020 at 11:55 PM, qqbeh said:

it is all about passion  and hobby .this activity not only for 'big bike' . kapcai also can have their own event.

Have you taken part in any convoy event for the ladies? I really want to join an event like this, but still looking for a suitable group for me to join, which I see a lot of motorcycle clubs for men only.

16 hours ago, titipoh said:

I can't wait for ride across like this https://malaysia.news.yahoo.com/women-bikers-rev-sepang-international-044337128.html .
Only different is i dont have Harley-Davidson je la.hope covid-19 getting better so can planning like this event again on cny.

such event can raise awareness about motorbike care among women while sharing opinions..eg; engine, engine oil, tire pressure

14 hours ago, mikke87 said:

have you take part in any convoy event for women? i am y15zr user and trying to find convoy team for us only..

thought mostly boy ride y15zr. really respect to those women can ride motorcycle

13 hours ago, meesuhaimee said:

such event can raise awareness about motorbike care among women while sharing opinions..eg; engine, engine oil, tire pressure

yes,usually women easily kena tipu at workshop cos most people mentality

8 hours ago, Cookiecream said:

thought mostly boy ride y15zr. really respect to those women can ride motorcycle

nowadays women can do anything..even superbike no prob at all..some of them know about motorcycle more than men.. 

On 12/17/2020 at 3:10 PM, Cookiecream said:

yes,usually women easily kena tipu at workshop cos most people mentality

people will look down when it comes to women riders .
I had a bad experience when I was deceived by a mechanic who sells fake engine oil. 

5 minutes ago, white.black said:

Hmmm not to be rude,just curious ..Isn’t it dangerous?

all transports has own risks.I used to think like that also bcos had unfortunate encounters with road hooligans like rempitsssss.

On 12/16/2020 at 9:52 AM, titipoh said:

I can't wait for ride across like this https://malaysia.news.yahoo.com/women-bikers-rev-sepang-international-044337128.html .
Only different is i dont have Harley-Davidson je la.hope covid-19 getting better so can planning like this event again on cny.

If my husband allows it, I also want to join a group ride with you. I haven't touch the motor handle for a long time.heehehehe. now got baby cannot la

10 minutes ago, white.black said:

Hmmm not to be rude,just curious ..Isn’t it dangerous?

Not all bikers is like that la. even drive car also got many problem,like lots of drunk driver cases nowadays. some bikers who ride because they have to, because that is all they can afford. 

On 12/16/2020 at 0:34 AM, mikke87 said:

have you take part in any convoy event for women? i am y15zr user and trying to find convoy team for us only..

back then in 2017..that time im still single and quite active like  atleast once in  3 or 4  months will participate the  motorcycle convoy .usually on weekend le

21 hours ago, heilulu said:

wanna join too but the saddest thing is my bike cant go for a long ride.

may i know why? come and join me if u want after covid case become stable..

24 minutes ago, qqbeh said:

curious to know also hahhahahahhaa 

On 12/18/2020 at 0:20 AM, qqbeh said:

the engine gets overheated very frequently after running few kilometers. dont know y..so not suitable for long ride .later mati tengah jalan.

12 hours ago, heilulu said:

nothing much just the engine become sensitive to heat, okay for nearby ride but not for long la. how i can join with this condition?

maybe can go check in the workshop to see what the problem is. they will suggest what is good for you

22 hours ago, heilulu said:

nothing much just the engine become sensitive to heat, okay for nearby ride but not for long la. how i can join with this condition?

could be engine oil prob..my dad bike got same prob then i brought to workshop changing the engine oil after recommended by the worker..now it solved..

12 hours ago, suriababesari said:

maybe can go check in the workshop to see what the problem is. they will suggest what is good for you

will do soon bcos gonna ride home this Christmas. jb to kuantan will be long ride.

2 hours ago, BBphire said:

could be engine oil prob..my dad bike got same prob then i brought to workshop changing the engine oil after recommended by the worker..now it solved..

omg i need this. now tell me what brand it is?

20 hours ago, heilulu said:

omg i need this. now tell me what brand it is?

Shell advance long ride..so it may suitable for u as it design for specific use of long ride..my dad used it and definitely recommended bcos it reduce the the friction that cause rise of heat..

Edited by BBphire

On 12/20/2020 at 9:07 PM, BBphire said:

Shell advance long ride..so it may suitable for u as it design for specific use of long ride..my dad used it and definitely recommended bcos it reduce the the friction that cause rise of heat..

can try for next service..other than that, what else the benefit after u used it?

On 12/20/2020 at 10:50 PM, meesuhaimee said:

can try for next service..other than that, what else the benefit after u used it?

Great quality oil at a good price..noticed the difference instantly lower vibration and clutch performs smoother..