Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
anne112

Hair fall after labour

14 posts in this topic

Im having serious hair fall problem after child birth 2 months ago. Was having the problem while i was carrying my baby.

Any other mothers have this issue? How u cope with them?

I also having similar issue before at my first pregnancy, make me so shock at the time and feel afraid, Always think of the solution

I have tried many ways and many so called traditional method, from the products used to the appliances used. Anything that can try, i try

1 minute ago, BBphire said:

I have tried many ways and many so called traditional method, from the products used to the appliances used. Anything that can try, i try

Looks like you have many experiences already, can share? Which one you find most effective to be applied?

On 11/20/2020 at 10:18 AM, anne112 said:

Im having serious hair fall problem after child birth 2 months ago. Was having the problem while i was carrying my baby.

Any other mothers have this issue? How u cope with them?

i used to take care of my sister and yes she have the same problems. it was probably because of the hormones after birth

4 hours ago, BBphire said:

I also having similar issue before at my first pregnancy, make me so shock at the time and feel afraid, Always think of the solution

oh really?? was it that bad and how did u control it?

On 11/23/2020 at 7:35 PM, morningbird said:

Looks like you have many experiences already, can share? Which one you find most effective to be applied?

i tried appliances with double mineral which can help to smoothen the hair and i find it also can reduce hair fall

20 hours ago, Happybunny said:

oh really?? was it that bad and how did u control it?

yeap there is many ways of it. you need to try and test which one suit you the best, because everyone is not the same

20 hours ago, Cookiecream said:

i used to take care of my sister and yes she have the same problems. it was probably because of the hormones after birth

yes most probably, my sister in law also like this, before giving birth, everything is ok, but after deliver baby, hair started to fall with no specific reason

2 hours ago, morningbird said:

yes most probably, my sister in law also like this, before giving birth, everything is ok, but after deliver baby, hair started to fall with no specific reason

that's true and she had to take pills to help from the extreme hair falls. but now it's back to normal 

22 hours ago, BBphire said:

i tried appliances with double mineral which can help to smoothen the hair and i find it also can reduce hair fall

i search in net, is it the panasonic the new product just launch have this feature? because cannot find others already

19 hours ago, Cookiecream said:

that's true and she had to take pills to help from the extreme hair falls. but now it's back to normal 

Other than taking pills, because i think taking pills is not that good for our health, scare will affect the health 

3 minutes ago, morningbird said:

i search in net, is it the panasonic the new product just launch have this feature? because cannot find others already

yes i am using this too, but dun depends only one things, you need to take care of your diet too, to make it more effective