Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
titipoh

A house of my own

18 posts in this topic

I'm struggling to find my own house aka my own home as now i'm temporary living with my mother-in-law. You know having your own house after u got married is what i wanted the most. Having your own privacy and you freely do whatever u want. For the time being, i'm looking for a house within a budget around rm130k-145k as we're still need to think about other stuff too. But is it possible to get a house within my budget? Your advice is so helpful for me. 

Which area do you prefer? Near city? or somewhere where u can enjoy a relaxing and quiet time with your family? As for my opinion, it's better for u to search a residence area first. look at the surrounding area near the residence. Is it safe or not. Safety first. 

if in rural areas you can apply for a terrace house. with that budget it is easy to get any type of house you want

Do u want to find a terrace house or apartment? Low cost apartment is ideal for a new married couple. As you still in the process of settling everything in your financial. You need to think of a lot of things like the maintenance etc. 

16 hours ago, qqbeh said:

Which area do you prefer? Near city? or somewhere where u can enjoy a relaxing and quiet time with your family? As for my opinion, it's better for u to search a residence area first. look at the surrounding area near the residence. Is it safe or not. Safety first. 

I am planning to move to my hometown in Melaka. Durian Tunggal area.

15 hours ago, weiyaow said:

if in rural areas you can apply for a terrace house. with that budget it is easy to get any type of house you want

Durian tunggal Melaka,yess it is more like kampung and  low cost of living. maybe I will go there first and followed by my husband. he has already applied to be transferred and is waiting to be transferred there.

8 hours ago, titipoh said:

Durian tunggal Melaka,yess it is more like kampung and  low cost of living. maybe I will go there first and followed by my husband. he has already applied to be transferred and is waiting to be transferred there.

u need to save money also. if u buy your own house u need a very high commitment to pay the loan. house loan is so high. 

If it is your hometown, so r u planning to build your own house there? Bcoz there's a bunch of people nowadays that build their own house in rural areas as they have their own land. u know family's heritage one. rather than selling it to stranger better u build it for u. do u have any kind of specific budget to do that? It cost a lot u know. do u taking any loan from bank?

1 hour ago, titipoh said:

I am planning to move to my hometown in Melaka. Durian Tunggal area.

Its okay lohh...don't worry that area is very ideal to build family there hahha...village area is much better than the city. am i right? its good 4 ur kids too one day. let them learn more about nature. 

7 hours ago, heilulu said:

u need to save money also. if u buy your own house u need a very high commitment to pay the loan. house loan is so high. 

yes, that's why u need loan that can provide better rate like this one company i think it's yir. the profit rate is quite low compared to bank. so it's much affordable for u. 

16 hours ago, mikke87 said:

yes, that's why u need loan that can provide better rate like this one company i think it's yir. the profit rate is quite low compared to bank. so it's much affordable for u. 

Those buy house this year have opportunity to secure a home loan at a lower interest rate bcause BNM reduced OPR. 

17 hours ago, mikke87 said:

yir stand for?

On 11/6/2020 at 11:50 AM, mm2h said:

yir stand for?

YIR stands for Yayasan Ihsan Rakyat. They provide loan for government employees..heard from my brother in law's experience the approval process quite fast compared to other company. But have good credit score higher chances to get laa.

On 11/5/2020 at 10:34 AM, morningbird said:

If it is your hometown, so r u planning to build your own house there? Bcoz there's a bunch of people nowadays that build their own house in rural areas as they have their own land. u know family's heritage one. rather than selling it to stranger better u build it for u. do u have any kind of specific budget to do that? It cost a lot u know. do u taking any loan from bank?

I'm already thinking of taking a house loan but still in the middle of discussion with my husband as we need to think of the interest rate charged by the bank. Different bank diff charged. 

On 11/6/2020 at 0:10 PM, mikke87 said:

YIR stands for Yayasan Ihsan Rakyat. They provide loan for government employees.  heard from my brother in law's experience the approval process quite fast compared to other company. But ya must have good credit score also only can get.

this is my first time heard of this company's name. I'm a government employee too but even i don't have any idea regarding this.same procedure like bank?

On 11/6/2020 at 0:10 PM, mikke87 said:

YIR stands for Yayasan Ihsan Rakyat. They provide loan for government employees. i heard they're quite good compared to bank. 

so it's only for govt employees? 

On 11/6/2020 at 0:26 PM, titipoh said:

this is my first time heard of this company's name. I'm a government employee too but even i don't have any idea regarding this.same procedure like bank?

document quite similar jerr. but the requirement is not as high as a bank. minimum salary 1500  d eligible to apply. if the bank, our salary, monthly commitment, financial record all have to be clean,then have chances to apply.

On 11/6/2020 at 10:24 AM, weiyaow said:

Those buy house this year have opportunity to secure a home loan at a lower interest rate bcause BNM reduced OPR. 

On 11/6/2020 at 0:37 PM, weiyaow said:

so it's only for govt employees? 

Civil servants and selected Statutory Bodies also can.It is for malay coz they this loan based on  Shariah compliant. So all the confirmation process through akad.What i know all conversations during akad are recorded. so safe for both side.