Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ladygaga

Refuelling application for fathers!!

10 posts in this topic

Saw in a forum, about this Setel app that ease people especially parents to refuel although bring kids in the car. But i guess all mothers can introduce this app to our partner. Yaaaa, now only family leader, a.k.a our hubby only can go out to shop and also refuel if need so. Only this way can avoid them to in-contact with other people right? Who's with me?

2 minutes ago, ladygaga said:

Saw in a forum, about this Setel app that ease people especially parents to refuel although bring kids in the car. But i guess all mothers can introduce this app to our partner. Yaaaa, now only family leader, a.k.a our hubby only can go out to shop and also refuel if need so. Only this way can avoid them to in-contact with other people right? Who's with me?

that will b good one. this virus thingy case increases every day so we need some precaution rite.. 

Aaa, i must say, already use this app for few months already and it seems like it helps myself alot! I guess our husband also can easily use this app, importantly during this mco..

Just now, anne112 said:

Aaa, i must say, already use this app for few months already and it seems like it helps myself alot! I guess our husband also can easily use this app, importantly during this mco..

but how to use it? still need to go out and pump in the fuel right? even i'm not feeling good eventhough they're going for shopping these days, hmm :(

8 minutes ago, anne112 said:

True! Last time before MCO started, at petrol station already provide hand sanitizers for people to use after pump in the fuel. I guess that is a one good precaution, added with this app, cool enough.

12 minutes ago, cassieforever said:

but how to use it? still need to go out and pump in the fuel right? even i'm not feeling good eventhough they're going for shopping these days, hmm :(

Yup. At first they will provide safety guideline to remind us on how to use the app. But make sure use the app only in the car before and after refuelling. 

setel.PNG

5 minutes ago, ladygaga said:

Yup. At first they will provide safety guideline to remind us on how to use the app. But make sure use the app only in the car before and after refuelling. 

setel.PNG

that seems helpful.. but may i ask.. do this one need to go reload at the counter or just can use online banking.. the payment just made only in the app if so?

33 minutes ago, ladygaga said:

No wonder la before mco already people just sit in the car and then just pump in the fuel.. Just use this app onlyyy

10 minutes ago, maduhoneysoo said:

that seems helpful.. but may i ask.. do this one need to go reload at the counter or just can use online banking.. the payment just made only in the app if so?

I only use online banking to topup in the app,  but you may use other alternative like add credit or debit cards to the app..

15 minutes ago, maduhoneysoo said:

so nice.. i guess i can make my husband try to use this app as to avoid contact with other people rite..