Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
peanutjem

Sanitize car before using it

26 posts in this topic

Is it okay to sanitize my car before going out with my family these days? Sometimes i need to go out for checkup with the doctor and need t bring my kid as well. so is it okay sanitize my whole car?

On 3/19/2020 at 4:29 PM, peanutjem said:

Is it okay to sanitize my car before going out with my family these days? Sometimes i need to go out for checkup with the doctor and need t bring my kid as well. so is it okay sanitize my whole car?

For now better, just stay at home as RMO had been undergo... But if u need to see doctor left your kid at home and make sure before youre return, clean yourself and take bath first... If u need to sanitize, you may..

going out with family? big no!! its dangerous for your who family..you can going out but only one person to buy some groceries if you need..i never heard sanitize the whole car but only use hand sanitizer commonly..wearing mask and gloves too as precaution if you very2 sick and need to see doctor..

1 hour ago, tmen50 said:

going out with family? big no!! its dangerous for your who family..you can going out but only one person to buy some groceries if you need..i never heard sanitize the whole car but only use hand sanitizer commonly..wearing mask and gloves too as precaution if you very2 sick and need to see doctor..

should find another initiative instead of going out by your own. maybe by using apps such grabfood or foodpanda for ordering food.

2 hours ago, yelllloyap said:

should find another initiative instead of going out by your own. maybe by using apps such grabfood or foodpanda for ordering food.

i get it but how about necessary other than ready made food..do not have any choice rather than the leader of a family have a responsibility for his family..surely he still take precaution in any mean while be outside like petrol station and supermarket..:)

ai ya , need wear mask bring along hand sanitizer  as well keep distance with ppl 1 meter far away .Moreover hospital is most critical place  ,.

On 3/26/2020 at 11:31 PM, yelllloyap said:

For now better, just stay at home as RMO had been undergo... But if u need to see doctor left your kid at home and make sure before youre return, clean yourself and take bath first... If u need to sanitize, you may..

if there is regular check up , dont need take a risk go hospital ,drive car go far distance , end up need refuel petrol also , its also a kind of sensitive place . anyway can avoid ?

wear mask or hand glove together. Alternatively , is it must go medical check if can alone to go  .

On 3/26/2020 at 3:47 AM, tmen50 said:

i get it but how about necessary other than ready made food..do not have any choice rather than the leader of a family have a responsibility for his family..surely he still take precaution in any mean while be outside like petrol station and supermarket..:)

yes especially in Petrol station whereby people assemble there for refuelling and i hopes any ways that can ease people to refuel

On 3/27/2020 at 2:44 PM, ahgiat said:

ai ya , need wear mask bring along hand sanitizer  as well keep distance with ppl 1 meter far away .Moreover hospital is most critical place  ,.

hospital and also another place critical there is petrol station with all people walk around queue for pay. i think i have saw an ad about this app which ease people to refuel. from petronas i guess?

On 3/26/2020 at 11:31 PM, yelllloyap said:

But currently i have to work, my husband need to take care my son... but i afraid out of petrol and i need to fill up my petrol at this current situation 

On 3/27/2020 at 3:06 PM, jessy94 said:

hospital and also another place critical there is petrol station with all people walk around queue for pay. i think i have saw an ad about this app which ease people to refuel. from petronas i guess?

Oh I think what you're meant was the setel app, we can easily choose pump, amount and pay only through the app..

On 3/27/2020 at 3:02 PM, jessy94 said:

yes especially in Petrol station whereby people assemble there for refuelling and i hopes any ways that can ease people to refuel

of course that will be great for all of us..hoping there will be a way where we dont need to que and at same time save time too

On 3/27/2020 at 2:44 PM, ahgiat said:

agreed!! should avoid going to hospital or clinic if you can..those places for now will be most dangerous..there too much risk by letting yourself being there..

1 minute ago, cheelong81 said:

now just avoid going to hospital lar if can..
hospital gt so many virus

now just ask my son going out buy things and pump the oil, i'm not going out..

1 minute ago, gigi6204 said:

now just ask my son going out buy things and pump the oil, i'm not going out..

better 1 kali buy all things u want and pump full the car oil, reduce the times going out

4 minutes ago, cheelong81 said:

better 1 kali buy all things u want and pump full the car oil, reduce the times going out

ya, sure..

also using boost and setel for paying now

1 minute ago, gigi6204 said:

ya, sure..

also using boost and setel for paying now

setel i want use also cannot, haizz.. jealous about u

4 minutes ago, cheelong81 said:

setel i want use also cannot, haizz.. jealous about u

why u cannot use? available for all malaysian right??

2 minutes ago, gigi6204 said:

why u cannot use? available for all malaysian right??

i live at sarawak, cannot use...i heard many says tat it's only  available at selangor and kl

On 3/29/2020 at 9:47 PM, cheelong81 said:

i live at sarawak, cannot use...i heard many says tat it's only  available at selangor and kl

ohh, awak tinggal dekat sarawak... rasanya list location pon dah banyak dah kt sarawak.. and also dgr soon apps tu akan available dekat byk tempat lagi, kena follow news mereka 

On 3/28/2020 at 11:12 AM, melodymuss said:

But currently i have to work, my husband need to take care my son... but i afraid out of petrol and i need to fill up my petrol at this current situation 

practice the precaution that kkm guide us. mask and hand sanitizer is a must if youre going outside. if youre que up at counter, make sure distance yourself.

On 3/27/2020 at 2:49 PM, ahgiat said:

if there is regular check up , dont need take a risk go hospital ,drive car go far distance , end up need refuel petrol also , its also a kind of sensitive place . anyway can avoid ?

yea it can be avoid but for someone who really really ill and need going to meet doctor still need to step out from home. i dont think it as a problem if youre know how to take of yourself by taking all the precaution seriously. after meet the doctor return home directly.