Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CaTandMouse

App for easy refuelling?

24 posts in this topic

Saw a banner of Setel app which an app from Petronas that can provide people the easiest way to refuel. I guess parents should use this especially when bringing children together in the car. What your opinion?

i'm using it too now for 2 weeks, and it kinda helps people like me to refuel without worrying abt leaving  the kids in the car for a time being.

I heard about it on facebook.. Sound interesting.. One of my friends share abt the app but it seems that the app already established on 2018, why only now began to hype about it??

On 3/20/2020 at 9:42 AM, peanutjem said:

i'm using it too now for 2 weeks, and it kinda helps people like me to refuel without worrying abt leaving  the kids in the car for a time being.

Really that easy using the app until can leave kids in the car?? But i guess it is a short time right.. Only go out only for refuelling if i'm not mistaken..

i admit, its really nice using this app.. even my mesra card no need to bring anymore bcoz everything can be linked with the app.. 

6 minutes ago, cyclebin10 said:

I heard about it on facebook.. Sound interesting.. One of my friends share abt the app but it seems that the app already established on 2018, why only now began to hype about it??

i think bcoz they are expanding nationwide, that's why people began to know about the app..

On 3/13/2020 at 11:06 AM, CaTandMouse said:

Saw a banner of Setel app which an app from Petronas that can provide people the easiest way to refuel. I guess parents should use this especially when bringing children together in the car. What your opinion?

Using phone at petrol station? You know that we cannot use our mobile phones at the petrol station right?

14 minutes ago, cyclebin10 said:

Really that easy using the app until can leave kids in the car?? But i guess it is a short time right.. Only go out only for refuelling if i'm not mistaken..

Yup. You only go out from the car to pump the fuel only, rest of the steps should be done only using the app. That's why can monitor kids closely and easily without worrying.

18 minutes ago, quacky said:

i think bcoz they are expanding nationwide, that's why people began to know about the app..

True. Before this only stations in big cities only applicable for the app but this time they're going to expand. I guess their list of locations growing nowadays.

27 minutes ago, quacky said:

Now wonder people are starting to use it.. Even going to the station, the workers promote the setel app as they said for better refuelling..

20 minutes ago, CaTandMouse said:

Yup. You only go out from the car to pump the fuel only, rest of the steps should be done only using the app. That's why can monitor kids closely and easily without worrying.

Nest time can try use this app, seems to ease people in every way.. No need to hassle with the cash, and also Mesra card..

39 minutes ago, cyclebin10 said:

short time??? i have tried once, keeps crashing, until the pakcik sound me why took so long to refuel. goshhhh!!

30 minutes ago, wesak said:

Using phone at petrol station? You know that we cannot use our mobile phones at the petrol station right?

only before and after pump in the fuel.. no need to use it outside the car.. just follow what the instruction in the app said.. like people nowadays should take precaution on MCO.. i guess can use the app also at this current situation i guess hehe..

3 minutes ago, sasatan said:

short time??? i have tried once, keeps crashing, until the pakcik sound me why took so long to refuel. goshhhh!!

just restart the phone, sometimes app can crashed or the gps cannot be detected.. 

3 minutes ago, peanutjem said:

only before and after pump in the fuel.. no need to use it outside the car.. just follow what the instruction in the app said.. like people nowadays should take precaution on MCO.. i guess can use the app also at this current situation i guess hehe..

If only in the car, then that's ok. Then if need to refuel, need to sanitize very well these days huh?

45 minutes ago, CaTandMouse said:

True. Before this only stations in big cities only applicable for the app but this time they're going to expand. I guess their list of locations growing nowadays.

ohhh so so thats why in sarawak got many stations can used the app rather than before this only in lanang station. the app so good to be use, should expand it throughly. :D

23 minutes ago, wesak said:

If only in the car, then that's ok. Then if need to refuel, need to sanitize very well these days huh?

yup. using the app already avoid us from direct contact with other people except for petrol pump. so after using it, do sanitize hands well. and dont forget wear mask people hehe

38 minutes ago, sasatan said:

any other app also crashed and got problem.. i've encountered this and problem solved immediately after restarting the phone..

34 minutes ago, wesak said:

if there are pump attendant there, they will fill it up for you, they already wear precautions like masks and gloves to avoid these virus..

55 minutes ago, cyclebin10 said:

Nest time can try use this app, seems to ease people in every way.. No need to hassle with the cash, and also Mesra card..

mesra card link w the app or what? how to earn points? so wasted the points before this

28 minutes ago, miniang said:

yup. using the app already avoid us from direct contact with other people except for petrol pump. so after using it, do sanitize hands well. and dont forget wear mask people hehe

Safer to use this app nowadays, other e-wallet need to scan the code at counter. Still direct contact with other people right.

3 minutes ago, sasatan said:

mesra card link w the app or what? how to earn points? so wasted the points before this

Nahh. The points will include in the app. Can easily earn and convert points from the app only.

1 minute ago, CaTandMouse said:

Nahh. The points will include in the app. Can easily earn and convert points from the app only.

even myself already use it end of the month when i'm lacking of money.. well end of the month, the money already finish so the points really helpful in refuelling huhuhu..

1 minute ago, peanutjem said:

even myself already use it end of the month when i'm lacking of money.. well end of the month, the money already finish so the points really helpful in refuelling huhuhu..

Not yet converting the points, i'm keep on refuelling and earn points.. Not yet exploring the app, later i'll discover for more..