Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
papapapa89

hypnotized kids?

24 posts in this topic

I think every parent or family should aware about some cases related about people hypnotizing kids in order to kidnapped them. Please ensure your kids are always with you guys or safer surrounding and people.

that's true. people need to monitor their kids especially in crowded places like shopping mall or even petrol station.

sometimes parent get into their stuff more, instead of giving attention to their children.. people need to learn on mistakes and also on many news about accidents happen towards the kids.. please people!!

7 minutes ago, guessmynames said:

that's true. people need to monitor their kids especially in crowded places like shopping mall or even petrol station.

I guess the time consuming issue at petrol station that leads to cases related with kids. People nowadays can think a good way of avoiding things like that from happening.

8 minutes ago, naim1 said:

sometimes parent get into their stuff more, instead of giving attention to their children.. people need to learn on mistakes and also on many news about accidents happen towards the kids.. please people!!

Yup they should learn from news nowadays. Children needs attention from their parent or older people. We need to give them and teach them to be a good one.

10 minutes ago, ladygaga said:

I guess the time consuming issue at petrol station that leads to cases related with kids. People nowadays can think a good way of avoiding things like that from happening.

eh i think setel app can settle that particular problem.. can reduce time at the petrol station and also can monitor kids closely..

1 minute ago, melodymuss said:

eh i think setel app can settle that particular problem.. can reduce time at the petrol station and also can monitor kids closely..

oh application that can help people to refuel better? i know it since last two years ago maybe, but never use it. people said it is good to be use, make refuelling easy they said.

5 minutes ago, guessmynames said:

oh application that can help people to refuel better? i know it since last two years ago maybe, but never use it. people said it is good to be use, make refuelling easy they said.

heard about it but did not using it as i'm using other brand.. may i know how easy the app can be used? 

Just now, naim1 said:

heard about it but did not using it as i'm using other brand.. may i know how easy the app can be used? 

Already use but still cant catchup with it. So difficult to use. Better just pay at the counter then.

21 minutes ago, melodymuss said:

Yup. I used it and it make my work easily. No need to hassle with all the cash, just simple clicks and youll be fine.

43 minutes ago, naim1 said:

Just go to nearby petronas station, choose which pump and amount. And then take the pump and start refuel. Seriously, easy peasy.

52 minutes ago, whitemeow said:

Already use but still cant catchup with it. So difficult to use. Better just pay at the counter then.

Use it few times, i think you can work it out like myself too. Before this it took some time also but yup, kinda done it better these days hehehe.

12 minutes ago, ngaudennis said:

Yup. I used it and it make my work easily. No need to hassle with all the cash, just simple clicks and youll be fine.

Yup, before this i'm using other e-wallet beacuse i didnt like to keep the cash but still need to walk to the counter to pay for the fuel. But not with this setel app, ease me thank goodness

2 minutes ago, papapapa89 said:

Use it few times, i think you can work it out like myself too. Before this it took some time also but yup, kinda done it better these days hehehe.

really?? hmm i kinda fed up if i cant cope with something.. but at least i can give it another try..

1 hour ago, naim1 said:

if other fuel brand still require us to pay at the counter,. setel is a different thing, just do it only through the app.. which is kind of useful to people with kids and elder people.. no worries leaving them in the car..

22 minutes ago, ngaudennis said:

Just go to nearby petronas station, choose which pump and amount. And then take the pump and start refuel. Seriously, easy peasy.

yup, so easy but don;t forget to sanitize your hands after pump in the fuel.. better to wash it i guess if can hihi..

14 minutes ago, papapapa89 said:

Yup, before this i'm using other e-wallet beacuse i didnt like to keep the cash but still need to walk to the counter to pay for the fuel. But not with this setel app, ease me thank goodness

I know, even myself also didn;t like to use cash for payment. Better using cards, but this app really suits people nowadays plus with the modern technology.

2 minutes ago, melodymuss said:

yup, so easy but don;t forget to sanitize your hands after pump in the fuel.. better to wash it i guess if can hihi..

Ohhhh yes, during these season must also ensure ourselves won't get infected with the virus. Prevention is the key and better than curing.

9 minutes ago, melodymuss said:

if other fuel brand still require us to pay at the counter,. setel is a different thing, just do it only through the app.. which is kind of useful to people with kids and elder people.. no worries leaving them in the car..

A good invention from petronas. Even their oil also good to use, different feeling of driving compare to other oil. 

6 minutes ago, ngaudennis said:

I know, even myself also didn;t like to use cash for payment. Better using cards, but this app really suits people nowadays plus with the modern technology.

I heard about ROVR from petronas too, a movable fuel truck. Looking forward for it after this setel app huhu/

11 minutes ago, ngaudennis said:

Technology evolved so i guess this app can be an example for an easy way to refuel. And a better way for some people who have hard times to manage themselves especially for doing claims.

10 minutes ago, ladygaga said:

A good invention from petronas. Even their oil also good to use, different feeling of driving compare to other oil. 

true.. can't say no more.. idk why but i will try to search for petronas everytime i need to refuel, idk why >.<

2 minutes ago, papapapa89 said:

Technology evolved so i guess this app can be an example for an easy way to refuel. And a better way for some people who have hard times to manage themselves especially for doing claims.

yaaaaa.. now i'm doing claims just use the pdf from the app, simple, no need receipts.. because ink on the receipts will fade away, so better with these pdf ones..

4 minutes ago, melodymuss said:

yaaaaa.. now i'm doing claims just use the pdf from the app, simple, no need receipts.. because ink on the receipts will fade away, so better with these pdf ones..

got pdf summary? easier to track expenses too then! can just highlight in the pdf for our claims and good to go yesss.