Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
melodymuss

active kids at the petrol station

15 posts in this topic

Just a reminder for all of us. I saw a bunch of families with kids who are active, running around the car while his parent refuel the car. I guess the parents need to take care of their child unless they might encounter some unfortunate events. We also need to be cautious with our surroundings. Anything can happen. 

On 2/28/2020 at 10:24 AM, melodymuss said:

Just a reminder for all of us. I saw a bunch of families with kids who are active, running around the car while his parent refuel the car. I guess the parents need to take care of their child unless they might encounter some unfortunate events. We also need to be cautious with our surroundings. Anything can happen. 

that is not cool! need to trained them to behave i guess.. this is not even a playground.. parents should alert again, not only at petrol station but everywhere!!

On 2/28/2020 at 10:24 AM, melodymuss said:

wht i can say is nowadays got technology. even there is a new app that require us just to go out from the car only to pump the fuel. other steps only in the car. should all parents use this and ease them all.

Sometimes we can't even be too harsh with the kids, but yup.. Need to educate them, like teachers do.. Or maybe teachers can help to educate together on this..

21 minutes ago, miniang said:

wht i can say is nowadays got technology. even there is a new app that require us just to go out from the car only to pump the fuel. other steps only in the car. should all parents use this and ease them all.

Setel right? The app so nice, i already use it.. Just click2 on the phone for which pump, amount and good to go.. 

sure they will alert after accident happen, Zzzz

got many ways to avoid it, need to see u want to or dun want

5 minutes ago, gigi6204 said:

sure they will alert after accident happen, Zzzz

got many ways to avoid it, need to see u want to or dun want

yaya, got many ways, like dun bring kids go out when u're alone, and manyss otherss too..

On 3/6/2020 at 0:21 PM, harryho46 said:

Setel right? The app so nice, i already use it.. Just click2 on the phone for which pump, amount and good to go.. 

last month then i know this apps, loss many points ald, coz i always forget to bring my mesra card

On 3/8/2020 at 4:31 PM, cocobanna6699 said:

last month then i know this apps, loss many points ald, coz i always forget to bring my mesra card

Then use the app can collect point easy like that only? Then same function as the card la, just use the card

On 3/8/2020 at 5:01 PM, quacky said:

Then use the app can collect point easy like that only? Then same function as the card la, just use the card

yupp, card and apps can connect with each other, so it is very convenient for me..

On 3/8/2020 at 5:06 PM, cocobanna6699 said:

yupp, card and apps can connect with each other, so it is very convenient for me..

Hmm sounds interesting then. Nowadays I use other brand but still got scan code, different from this one.

4 hours ago, cocobanna6699 said:

4 hours ago, quacky said:

not only for collect points it become convenient, we also not need to line up at counter ti pay anymore

how come you always forget to bring mesra card? it putting inside the wallet right?

4 minutes ago, cheelong81 said:

how come you always forget to bring mesra card? it putting inside the wallet right?

only got 1 card and use by me and my brother so sometimes will foeget to take from him when i went to pump petrol

17 hours ago, cocobanna6699 said:

What a waste! Just link the card and the app, easily convert the points and earn also..

ya, thats the way to reduce time at the petrol station.. just go out from the car to pump up the fuel into the car..so easy//