Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blueseason32

Pepole who smoking and baby

21 posts in this topic

A few days ago, I was in an open event, which there are many peoples, families with small babies etc. And there's a guy who keep on smoking, while there is a baby there sitting behind him. When the parents tried to advice them, he did not even bother about it. Yup he is wrong to smoke at that event, and he is rude! Omg, annoyed with this kind of people. Can people consider their surrounding first before do something? Gosh

You can take photo and send through Whatsapp to the authority in charge for them to take action, its sad that there are still ignorant ppl like this around in our country.

On 2/7/2020 at 3:33 PM, blueseason32 said:

A few days ago, I was in an open event, which there are many peoples, families with small babies etc. And there's a guy who keep on smoking, while there is a baby there sitting behind him. When the parents tried to advice them, he did not even bother about it. Yup he is wrong to smoke at that event, and he is rude! Omg, annoyed with this kind of people. Can people consider their surrounding first before do something? Gosh

it is open area, really cant understand why most if the smoker never think about other people's health especially baby or pregnant mommy? It not like you will die if not smoking for a day 

On 2/11/2020 at 8:01 AM, anna_tan89 said:

You can take photo and send through Whatsapp to the authority in charge for them to take action, its sad that there are still ignorant ppl like this around in our country.

If the authority already take action, but then later it still happen again, so it that person is problematic one.never care about other people

2 hours ago, goldkitty said:

I know it open area, and it up to you whether you want to smoke or not since it your body, but can those smoker think about others health especially baby and pregnant mommy? It not like you will die if not smoking for a day 

Sometimes people also smoke at petrol station, that person is a total weirdo! Better not to smoke anywhere, do consider others la aiyooo

11 minutes ago, guessmynames said:

Sometimes people also smoke at petrol station, that person is a total weirdo! Better not to smoke anywhere, do consider others la aiyooo

Ya, even phone only can use inside the car.. Especially when using Setel, click2 in the car only then pump the fuel in hahaha

I think smoking infront of other people should be illegal because all of us now know the consequences. 

17 hours ago, jessy94 said:

Ya, even phone only can use inside the car.. Especially when using Setel, click2 in the car only then pump the fuel in hahaha

thtat's right.. with setel app we can keep track our expenses and can check always Mesra point. yeahh.. no need to keep paper receipts.

It's not good. Please respect  to people around you man.. So rude laaa he's action.. If it happen to me I dont want to talk nicely with that guy:angry: 

18 hours ago, jessy94 said:

Yeahh.. it was Malaysia's first fuel e-payment application right? Hopefully this application can help us to make everything went smoothly. 

56 minutes ago, maduhoneysoo said:

thtat's right.. with setel app we can keep track our expenses and can check always Mesra point. yeahh.. no need to keep paper receipts.

Wow.. sound great. I'm the lazy one.. It just can let me fast to make payment on apps only.. yeahh.., no need to queue at the counter again. 

On 2/12/2020 at 10:11 AM, Happybunny said:

Wow.. sound great. I'm the lazy one.. It just can let me fast to make payment on apps only.. yeahh.., no need to queue at the counter again. 

It really usefull especially for Mom that bring their kid without any other person so that no need to worry to leave the child alone in the car

On 2/12/2020 at 9:21 AM, Happybunny said:

Yeahh.. it was Malaysia's first fuel e-payment application right? Hopefully this application can help us to make everything went smoothly. 

Of course it will help a lot and setel.is not just an ewallet but it the best app to easier your way to refueling your car

On 2/12/2020 at 8:17 AM, maduhoneysoo said:

I think smoking infront of other people should be illegal because all of us now know the consequences. 

Not all open area are safe to smoking, some place might put yourself in danger

some people just dont think about the consequences of their actions on others

On 2/11/2020 at 2:45 PM, jessy94 said:

can we use phone around the petrol pump? i dont think so....

On 2/12/2020 at 8:34 AM, maduhoneysoo said:

but the app can only keep track of our fuel expenses...other expenses we still need to track them manually with the papers

On 2/12/2020 at 9:21 AM, Happybunny said:

im using the app but i dont understand how it works. it's kinda hard to use though

5 hours ago, goldkitty said:

It really usefull especially for Mom that bring their kid without any other person so that no need to worry to leave the child alone in the car

but using phone at a petrol pump is also danger...i rather go to the counter and bring my kid

On 2/14/2020 at 10:12 PM, winniethepooh said:

but using phone at a petrol pump is also danger...i rather go to the counter and bring my kid

It is safe to use at petrol stations because during the transaction you must stay  in the car till payment process and then just leave your smartphone in the car la when refueling