Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
morningbird

Invention for parents

27 posts in this topic

I just knew this one Petronas online apps, we can just unlock pump from our car and not bother about leaving our baby in car or bring them together. plus it's safe

On 1/20/2020 at 9:47 PM, titipoh said:

I just knew this one Petronas online apps, we can just unlock pump from our car and not bother about leaving our baby in car or bring them together. plus it's safe

Really ? Can someone give me the link to the app? Is it new?

On 1/17/2020 at 3:13 PM, morningbird said:

Hi guys, lets share what useful inventions for parents.

Its good nowaday theres regulation on using baby seat. U know how Malaysian drives.

On 1/21/2020 at 3:23 PM, oetv said:

Really ? Can someone give me the link to the app? Is it new?

Here is the link. Its not really  new, i have used the app from last yar May.

https://www.setel.my/

On 1/20/2020 at 9:47 PM, titipoh said:

i use this even i dont have baby. it is safe that you dont have to walk to the counter just stick near your car

Benefits aside, theres things can happen actually when u leave ur children inside the car. I heard alot of cases already. If it happens to me, sure menggelabah. :blink:

Thats where the app come in handy la. Just pay inside the car, then quickly pump ur petrol, since the petrol is not gonna pump itself.. haha

On 1/22/2020 at 11:49 AM, blueseason32 said:

And no need to withdraw from ATM also, topup the setel app, pay. Simple as that.

Remember when sometime we forgot to bring card, the sadness is real cause cant collect the points.

On 1/22/2020 at 11:36 AM, blueseason32 said:

use app setel at petrol station because it so good and safe

yep, now i can just go online to pay. no need to withdraw my money or else i'll spend them all hahah

On 1/22/2020 at 10:27 PM, titipoh said:

this is so true, plus if u always bring baby with you, it takes a lot of time to withdraw money. thank god everything going online. and you already used the setel apps?

i use this app and i would say it is so convenient

4 hours ago, titipoh said:

yep, now i can just go online to pay. no need to withdraw my money or else i'll spend them all hahah

same here. who else has time to withdraw money

10 hours ago, blueseason32 said:

same here. who else has time to withdraw money

i use debit before this and luckily now has ewallet because i always cashless 

10 hours ago, blueseason32 said:

i use this app and i would say it is so convenient

i use this app as well and it helps me a lot and save me time to go to the counter

12 hours ago, Cookiecream said:

i use debit before this and luckily now has ewallet because i always cashless 

its safer to use online apps nowadays than to bring all your money altogether. plus this app can help a lot of people from a long queue

I see the app are not available at my place maybe? caus it say only on klang valley..

On 1/23/2020 at 8:54 PM, titipoh said:

On 1/24/2020 at 11:49 AM, Cookiecream said:

i use this app as well and it helps me a lot and save me time to go to the counter

Can use when it peak time so we can cut the que and no need to wait for a long line

I think this is good if no need to queue during cny ....queue at petrol station are super long, everyone waiting to pump full their petrol to go back to their home town.

On 1/23/2020 at 8:54 PM, titipoh said:

Hmm, just wonder is it really safe to use it at petrol stations? Because as I am aware smartphones aren't allowed at petrol stations tho...

On 1/22/2020 at 11:16 AM, Cookiecream said:

i use this even i dont have baby. it is safe that you dont have to walk to the counter just stick near your car

Yeah, being able to pay while within your car is a huge plus, especially when we keep on hearing crimes that happened at petrol stations targeting lone females.... definitely gonna recommend it to all my family members and friends.

8 minutes ago, anna_tan89 said:

Hmm, just wonder is it really safe to use it at petrol stations? Because as I am aware smartphones aren't allowed at petrol stations tho...

Dont worry it would be safe, if not then impossible it is approved to be used hahaha. If you are still worry then be sure to follow the safety guidelines in the app itself.

On 1/27/2020 at 11:36 AM, avatar1avatar said:

Dont worry it would be safe, if not then impossible it is approved to be used hahaha. If you are still worry then be sure to follow the safety guidelines in the app itself.

I see, tq for info, then only need to link the mesra kad to setel la.