Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gigi6204

BEWARE OF WATER FROM THESE BRAND !!!

80 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, CaTandMouse said:

actually the pseudomonas infection can be life-threatening in some cases

Dont know if for some of you,this is just a small matter, but for me,its a really big matter not just because it not so harmful, but actually anything can happen right? If the other just say only sick and not cause a death, then we just see and ignore this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, CaTandMouse said:

yeah very bad as it can harm your health

Not only can harm our health, but in some situation, this can be an infection to someone who less immune in their body 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, evonvon said:

what type of company didnt care about quality of their product?? dont they know customer buy products based on quality??

Maybe if the sampling didnt go to Singapore, till someone health corrupt then we know about the problem here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, evonvon said:

i can guarantee you nobody is going to buy water from their brand anymore unless if the person not know about the news

Oh god, whoever buy water from Malee dont care about this type of bacteria and make it like a small matter and ignore this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, evonvon said:

or they can drink mineral water from other brands like spritzer or cactus

That one should be good. Just buy a good quality of water even a lil bit pricey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, evonvon said:

i dont think the owner is aware because after all it is the production workers who execute the process of bottling the water

But of course the production line will be do a sampling first before finalization right? So they also give a sample to the owner and if owner really like it, then after that they make a real product in a mass

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/25/2019 at 4:44 PM, evonvon said:

maybe its just bacteria from the soil one, not shit one... maybe we dont need to be so paranoid

Wa, u are so kind and u eat shit too?? The things is soooo disgusting and u seem like there gt nothing happen..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/25/2019 at 4:44 PM, evonvon said:

maybe its just bacteria from the soil one, not shit one... maybe we dont need to be so paranoid

But it also can be found at shit also dear, so how we can to be not paranoid? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/25/2019 at 4:43 PM, evonvon said:

what dangerous situation are u talking about? never heard ppl die of water.sick maybe la

Yeah, i also never heard that water can cause a death to a person, but how if the baby? If pregnant mommy drink it, how if that bacteria can cause a miscarriage?it also dangerous right to both of them . Just my 2cents

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, batkoo88 said:

Wa, u are so kind and u eat shit too?? The things is soooo disgusting and u seem like there gt nothing happen..

Mayb his,stomach can fight with the bacteria of shit, we are here to advice him not to drink but he said it's nothing, dun want to bother him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/25/2019 at 2:13 PM, batkoo88 said:

coz they only care about money, didn't care about the quality of their product 

The one that i hate the most is this ungrateful person who make it like a toy. Is they dont know that this product from fnb will be inside people body?why they not think this before doing something like this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, avatar1avatar said:

The one that i hate the most is this ungrateful person who make it like a toy. Is they dont know that this product from fnb will be inside people body?why they not think this before doing something like this.

when money is their priority, nothing else matter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gongzaimee said:

Mayb his,stomach can fight with the bacteria of shit, we are here to advice him not to drink but he said it's nothing, dun want to bother him

there are a lot of side affects of drinking those contaminated drink. i hope many of us do not go to 7e and aeon big

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/26/2019 at 5:50 PM, avatar1avatar said:

But it also can be found at shit also dear, so how we can to be not paranoid? 

maybe adult can take it , but for children and infant not so much. please take it serious

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will definitely avoid any brands from the company from now on, the fact that they still selling the bottled water is terrifying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Cookiecream said:

there are a lot of side affects of drinking those contaminated drink. i hope many of us do not go to 7e and aeon big

although it will not cause us serious illness, but sure will spit and diarrhea

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, gongzaimee said:

although it will not cause us serious illness, but sure will spit and diarrhea

I used to have vomiting and diarrhea b4 this, need 3-4 days to recover, so discomfortable

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BBphire said:

I used to have vomiting and diarrhea b4 this, need 3-4 days to recover, so discomfortable

u used so long to recover, last time i used 1-2 days to recover.. so what happen to u ? food poisoning?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, BBphire said:

I used to have vomiting and diarrhea b4 this, need 3-4 days to recover, so discomfortable

u drink tat mineral water, vomit and diarrhea until 3 to 4 days ah? so serious?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, gongzaimee said:

u used so long to recover, last time i used 1-2 days to recover.. so what happen to u ? food poisoning?

yupp, food poisoning, went to see 2 doctors then can recover, haizzzz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, batkoo88 said:

u drink tat mineral water, vomit and diarrhea until 3 to 4 days ah? so serious?

no, i seldom drink mineral water... tat case is food poisoning...
i think drink tat mineral water will more serious

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, gongzaimee said:

although it will not cause us serious illness, but sure will spit and diarrhea

we will dehydrated. plus people may not know the water has contaminated

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, BBphire said:

I used to have vomiting and diarrhea b4 this, need 3-4 days to recover, so discomfortable

3 to 4 days are serious case. it may lead you to serious case. do you drink water from MALEE brands?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/27/2019 at 2:14 PM, BBphire said:

no, i seldom drink mineral water... tat case is food poisoning...
i think drink tat mineral water will more serious

lucky you dont drink that water. food poisoning feels really bad though, take care of what u eat and drink

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0