Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ahgiat

Car Suspension

24 posts in this topic

Currently having toyota vios 2007.

A year ago I changed my car suspension. However, now as i have a newborn baby it is too stiff for the car.

What i have done is already to lift up the suspension to the highest position which the rear part is the Maximum. However, over uneven roads, it is really bad and too much bounce.

Previously, the stock absorbers were changed to lowered springs, but the ride was really bad too.

So, is there the best way to make it comfortable ? It will be best if i could solved it with a cheaper cost , if there is no solution for this, i believe i can change to another type.

Is that you run too fast at the uneven road, that why make you feel uncomfortable. For your safety, please drive slower when the road condition is not that good.

When car got problem is very irritating, when problem solve then never. If problem still there after the maintenance, need to do the checking and service again, a lot of money wasted.....

Just now, anna_tan89 said:

When car got problem is very irritating, when problem solve then never. If problem still there after the maintenance, need to do the checking and service again, a lot of money wasted.....

Go back the workshop ask them why the problem cannot be solve, they might do the free checking for you, as they didnt done the job well. But sometimes go for another workshop may settle your problem effectively, depend how you want to solve your vehicle problem.

16 hours ago, BarneyLim007 said:

Go back the workshop ask them why the problem cannot be solve, they might do the free checking for you, as they didnt done the job well. But sometimes go for another workshop may settle your problem effectively, depend how you want to solve your vehicle problem.

sometime i went to check again they also gt charge me some money, Zzz

1 minute ago, zaqzaq said:

sometime i went to check again they also gt charge me some money, Zzz

no choice lor... safety is priority, waste some money is nevermind...so ur problem got solved??

1 minute ago, lancang59 said:

no choice lor... safety is priority, waste some money is nevermind...so ur problem got solved??

my car's problem was when start the engine it come out with so many black smoke and the engine was very pro at "eat" the fuel

On 6/25/2019 at 9:29 PM, anna_tan89 said:

i agree with you, so i always find the way to save the petrol cost until i meet primax prodrive, this petrol can use longer than other, the distance we can reach is longer.

8 hours ago, zaqzaq said:

my car's problem was when start the engine it come out with so many black smoke and the engine was very pro at "eat" the fuel

previously my vehicle engine sound is louder than before, then my friend who is the workshop boss suggest me to use the new petrol from petronas. Then my problem was solve after 2 week i used the new petrol.

Just now, meesuhaimee said:

previously my vehicle engine sound is louder than before, then my friend who is the workshop boss suggest me to use the new petrol from petronas. Then my problem was solve after 2 week i used the new petrol.

Then you must be very lucky because your friend let you refill the new petrol instead ask you to buy his product, then you must be save a lot from it.

On 6/26/2019 at 10:23 PM, heilulu said:

Then you must be very lucky because your friend let you refill the new petrol instead ask you to buy his product, then you must be save a lot from it.

Haha, he is my friend ma, teach how to use the most cheapest way to solve my problem, and the new petrol is very nice to use. After using this petrol, i feel my vehicle engine is stronger.

Just now, meesuhaimee said:

Haha, he is my friend ma, teach how to use the most cheapest way to solve my problem, and the new petrol is very nice to use. After using this petrol, i feel my vehicle engine is stronger.

Engine become stronger mean pick up faster? my engine now weak like sick engine, always need time to warm up. I dont like wait so long time to warm up my engine, if can fix that also better than do nothing.

19 hours ago, anna_tan89 said:

Engine become stronger mean pick up faster? my engine now weak like sick engine, always need time to warm up. I dont like wait so long time to warm up my engine, if can fix that also better than do nothing.

you can try that petrol, but not 100% sure will fix your problem, at least it help your engine perform better than before. And it will not give the promt result, you have to wait patiently to see the result.

20 hours ago, meesuhaimee said:

it seem this petrol not only can help us save the repairing cost, it can fix the vehicle in many way. I also saw many good comment about this petrol can go for longer mileage.

2 hours ago, meesuhaimee said:

you can try that petrol, but not 100% sure will fix your problem, at least it help your engine perform better than before. And it will not give the promt result, you have to wait patiently to see the result.

Thx for the advice, i might try your suggestion to see it actually can help me or not. I alrdy tired to send my vehicle to workshop, if got easy way is better.

On 6/26/2019 at 10:21 PM, meesuhaimee said:

true or not oh?? so magic, 2 weeks can reduce the sound... i tstill can't believe leh

On 6/26/2019 at 1:46 PM, zaqzaq said:

then  u can change the brand of fuel u used, mayb it gt some problem

On 6/27/2019 at 10:35 PM, meesuhaimee said:

so pro worrr engine will become strong...i drive 10 yr car ald, nvr experience this kind of thing lehhh

23 hours ago, lancang59 said:

so pro worrr engine will become strong...i drive 10 yr car ald, nvr experience this kind of thing lehhh

never experience mean you need try that new petrol, if not you just thought we are bluffing here only...

I think you will miss a good chance if you still dont want to use it.

23 hours ago, zaqzaq said:

true or not oh?? so magic, 2 weeks can reduce the sound... i tstill can't believe leh

Sometime we hard to believe when we havent use it, i start refill next week to see is that really good or not. May be is a good chance for me to learn new things

16 hours ago, meesuhaimee said:

never experience mean you need try that new petrol, if not you just thought we are bluffing here only...

I think you will miss a good chance if you still dont want to use it.

No choice, my car is 10++yr old car..if try new petrol I think it also dun hv big different

17 hours ago, heilulu said:

Sometime we hard to believe when we havent use it, i start refill next week to see is that really good or not. May be is a good chance for me to learn new things

Learn wat new things?? Only pump new petrol only will learn a thing? Ridiculous

On 6/26/2019 at 10:18 PM, meesuhaimee said:

i agree with you, so i always find the way to save the petrol cost until i meet primax prodrive, this petrol can use longer than other, the distance we can reach is longer.

i can confirm this. used the new petrol too and i think it is amazing. my car was quite sluggish before now i can feel the smoothness while driving which i think might help if you are driving with newborn.