Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
peanutjem

Letting go of my daughter's art

38 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, whitemeow said:

what types of group it is? is that a group for buyer who are looking for specific item? what if i wan to find a second hand camera?

For both purposes actually, buyer can look for items that they want and sellers can put up their items for interested parties to look at haha, here is the group for camera if you are interested.

aaa.PNG

22 hours ago, melodymuss said:

Yup, just register an account and you can start to sell immediately without any hassle, recommend you to download their mobile app also just to make it more convenient for you to manage your online sellings where you can browse everything no matter where you go.

mobile app is more convenient as we use phone more frequently compare to use computer. how about the shipping charges??

Yes, just join any group which you are interested in such as for sneaker lovers you can join the Adidas or Nike group or for people who are interested in computer hardware there are also specific groups for that, can look at all the items that people are selling for a cheap price.

it is easier for us to look for specific item, save lots of time and no need to scroll the whole pages

Yes, just join any group which you are interested in such as for sneaker lovers you can join the Adidas or Nike group or for people who are interested in computer hardware there are also specific groups for that, can look at all the items that people are selling for a cheap price.

groups like this can be search on carousell homepage or i need someone to add me into the group? im interested in buying diy item

On 3/29/2019 at 11:02 PM, winniethepooh said:

do we need to provide phone number for buyer? im worry about facing scammers in online platform

Dont worry, at Carousell you dont need to provide personal information such as your phone number unless you had already agreed to deal through postage where the seller would then need your address and such, pretty safe I would say.

On 3/29/2019 at 11:05 PM, winniethepooh said:

i think its because too many ppl buy and sell in online platform, so they make feature like this to attract more customers

Well most of the people nowadays spend their freetime browsing FB right? So by allowing you to share your Carousell selling links directly to FB makes it easier for people to have a look at what you are selling, and they can just click in to know more information if they are interested.

On 3/29/2019 at 0:07 AM, melodymuss said:

Yup, just register an account and you can start to sell immediately without any hassle, recommend you to download their mobile app also just to make it more convenient for you to manage your online sellings where you can browse everything no matter where you go.

This is exactly true, for your information if you are a new seller you should go and edit your username and profile picture that suits you in your profile page, detail information on how to do it is inside the link below.

https://support.carousell.com/hc/en-us/sections/115001714788-Editing-my-Profile

13 hours ago, morningbird said:

Dont worry, at Carousell you dont need to provide personal information such as your phone number unless you had already agreed to deal through postage where the seller would then need your address and such, pretty safe I would say.

I had started to sell on Carousell after being recommended by you all and so far I enjoyed using the platform very much, the advantage of no need to display your phone number on public appealed to me a lot as I no need to be afraid of random people calling me at weird times and asking unrelated questions.

13 hours ago, morningbird said:

This is exactly true, for your information if you are a new seller you should go and edit your username and profile picture that suits you in your profile page, detail information on how to do it is inside the link below.

For sellers selling on Carousell I would suggest that you all should toggle on your notifications on your Carousell app so that you would receive all the private messages and also new offers being made without missing out on any of it, check it out in the link below.

https://help.carousell.com/article/8-toggling-notifications

On 3/30/2019 at 10:49 PM, supermariojj said:

groups like this can be search on carousell homepage or i need someone to add me into the group? im interested in buying diy item

You will need to request to join a specific group and wait until your request had been reviewed and accepted, this is also as a precaution to prevent scammers from appearing inside the groups with bad intentions to protect the safety of all Carousell users.

21 hours ago, morningbird said:

Yup, everything can be done through their own chat system so whenever there is anything that happened during the deal, the chat history can be used as a proof to report the incident to the management of Carousell, they would sort out the case asap and come out with a reasonable solution for you.

21 hours ago, morningbird said:

On the other hand, for buyers, you can go and install the CarouPocket extension on chrome so that you can compare the prices immediately with other platforms and you would know the lowest price available at Carousell immediately without having to look here and there, this is the link to it.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/caroupocket/lenaaihimejclmodemgdfmkghpjlnope?hl=en

4 hours ago, ladycaca75 said:

You will need to request to join a specific group and wait until your request had been reviewed and accepted, this is also as a precaution to prevent scammers from appearing inside the groups with bad intentions to protect the safety of all Carousell users.

Yes, safety concern is an important issue and buyers should always check the customer review before buying from someone just for the extra confirmation, it is our very own responsibility also.