Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
heilulu

Upcoming Birthday Party

19 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, 

I'm looking for someone who provide rental services for birthday party stuff. I want rent a range of classy props for the dessert table setting including cake stands and three-tier stands. Plus the person in charge that can decorate the hall too.  Where can I get the contact?

On 2/11/2019 at 8:49 AM, heilulu said:

Hi everyone, 

I'm looking for someone who provide rental services for birthday party stuff. I want rent a range of classy props for the dessert table setting including cake stands and three-tier stands. Plus the person in charge that can decorate the hall too.  Where can I get the contact?

I had come across and known few peoples doing service on party stuff. May i know how much u allocate on your budget?

On 2/11/2019 at 8:49 AM, heilulu said:

Hi everyone, 

Just deco by your own la

7 hours ago, heilulu said:

I still in confinement. That's why I want to hire someone for this party.

Oh i see. Sorry! Have you look thru any online website? 

Last week i just had birthday party at my place. I did all the decorations by myself and bought
the items from carousell. All deco items were preloved items and the best part is i got ultraman theme for
the birthday party which is my son’s favourite. heee

On 2/13/2019 at 10:57 AM, blueseason32 said:

I had come across and known few peoples doing service on party stuff. May i know how much u allocate on your budget?

This is my first time on planning and executes an event. I’m not sure how much budget for the event but if possible not more than rm500. 

On 2/14/2019 at 5:04 PM, Happybunny said:

Last week i just had birthday party at my place. I did all the decorations by myself and bought
the items from carousell. All deco items were preloved items and the best part is i got ultraman theme for the birthday party which is my son’s favourite. heee

Ya is good to you but i have heard my friend some supplier from Carousell doesn't provide any quality services.  

5 minutes ago, suriababesari said:

Ya is good to you but i have heard my friend some supplier from Carousell doesn't provide any quality services.  

Actually this situation is not what supplier false maybe your friend order a wrong things or miscommunication?? 

8 minutes ago, suriababesari said:

Besides, some product is good and free postage. 

17 hours ago, stellachew90 said:

Besides, some product is good and free postage. 

Oh ya, my friend have purchase at certain price and get a further discount on postage.

17 hours ago, stellachew90 said:

Actually this situation is not what supplier false maybe your friend order a wrong things or miscommunication?? 

Maybe she is purchase in large quantity of product, some supplier are not care on it. So, some product may cause collapsed during shipping. 

On 2/15/2019 at 0:13 PM, suriababesari said:

have u try others online website? I never heard about carousell at all.. haha

On 2/15/2019 at 0:13 PM, suriababesari said:

There wouldnt be a problem if just looking for items but i’m also looking for people to help me with the deco. hurmmm

On 2/14/2019 at 5:04 PM, Happybunny said:

the items from carousell. All deco items were preloved items and the best part is i got ultraman theme for
the birthday party which is my son’s favourite. heee

@happybunny, can i know how did u manage to get people do deco event through carousell? Cause i never knew people put up their ads services there.

23 minutes ago, heilulu said:

@happybunny, can i know how did u manage to get people do deco event through carousell? Cause i never knew people put up their ads services there.

Wooahh.. I thought carousell for selling items and stuff only?