Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
anne112

Beauty Product Victim

29 posts in this topic

Hi mommies.. 
Actually its my fault. As like any woman out there, i easily get caught by all those promotion from watson. So i just buy any skincare which is on sales and have lower price, one of it is Hado Labo UV sunscreen. Unfortunately its not suitable for my skin and i just used it once only. So i’m planning to sell it back with 50% lower price. Then i posted it on my social media but i get no feedback. :(

maybe you have small numbers of friends/followers on your social media. It could be the reason that no one response on your posting.

On 2/15/2019 at 11:13 AM, CaTandMouse said:

maybe you have small numbers of friends/followers on your social media. It could be the reason that no one response on your posting.

Or maybe the product just not that good so nobody wants.

Hmm if you want to sell things I actually don't prefer to post on social media tho, unless it is a specific group for selling things, if not might seem abit annoying for your friend, better find other places to sell.

On 2/19/2019 at 6:28 PM, anna_tan89 said:

Hmm if you want to sell things I actually don't prefer to post on social media tho, unless it is a specific group for selling things, if not might seem abit annoying for your friend, better find other places to sell.

Yeah this I agree, if want share photo about travelling or food still ok lah, but if selling things then I really annoyed since there are so many people selling these kind of stuff, if I want to buy things I would look for it on specific shopping platform, not on FB.

On 2/19/2019 at 6:28 PM, anna_tan89 said:

lorhh.. nothing wrong to promotes items on social media. You just need to publish it at the suitable platform. 

On 2/21/2019 at 2:36 PM, tmen50 said:

lorhh.. nothing wrong to promotes items on social media. You just need to publish it at the suitable platform. 

Yes I know it is no harm posting on social media, just don't like to see the same thing over and over again haha. 

On 2/21/2019 at 3:55 AM, anna_tan89 said:

Its an online platform that you can use to sell things, whether it is brand new or used, there are a lot people browsing it daily so usually it is quick fast for people to notice the things that you are selling and might even ask for further enquiries if they are interested.

On 2/22/2019 at 3:12 PM, batkoo88 said:

Its an online platform that you can use to sell things, whether it is brand new or used, there are a lot people browsing it daily so usually it is quick fast for people to notice the things that you are selling and might even ask for further enquiries if they are interested.

I see I see, but its just that sometimes I would hesitate to contact the seller even though I want to know more about the stuff that I am interested in buying as I had to contact him or her through Whatsapp, feeling not safe exposing my phone number to stranger like that.

On 2/24/2019 at 1:29 PM, avatar1avatar said:

I see I see, but its just that sometimes I would hesitate to contact the seller even though I want to know more about the stuff that I am interested in buying as I had to contact him or her through Whatsapp, feeling not safe exposing my phone number to stranger like that.

At Carousell you need not to worry about such thing tho, can just directly personal message the seller through the chatbox at the website and they will reply you asap, this feature allows both seller and buyer to be more secure as they no need third parties during transaction. 

On 2/24/2019 at 10:45 PM, BarneyLim007 said:

At Carousell you need not to worry about such thing tho, can just directly personal message the seller through the chatbox at the website and they will reply you asap, this feature allows both seller and buyer to be more secure as they no need third parties during transaction. 

Alright thanks for letting me know about it yeah, I guess I will go and have a look for myself regarding this Carousell platform, who knows might find something that I am interested with, and better yet if I can get it for a cheaper price than usual xD

On 2/15/2019 at 11:13 AM, CaTandMouse said:

maybeeee.. i’m not really into FB. emmm

On 2/19/2019 at 3:17 PM, tmen50 said:

How much the price? If not that expensive just giveaway la.

its not like i dont want to do giveaway.. but i just want to make it as my modal to buy other products.. hehe

43 minutes ago, anne112 said:

maybeeee.. i’m not really into FB. emmm

@anne112, if u are familiar with Carousell... there are lots of user selling used skincare with very reasonable price. I also buy my mask there.. ^_^

B4, i’ve read on twitter people want to sell their skincare. But seems like not really efficient cause twitter users are mostly teenagers. haha

14 hours ago, whitemeow said:

B4, i’ve read on twitter people want to sell their skincare. But seems like not really efficient cause twitter users are mostly teenagers. haha

Yezzaaaa.... If u want to sell used skincare, u need to look for suitable platform. Mudah/Lelong are not suitable. Lazada are too complicated and BORED. So left is Carousell which already have many users selling used/preloved items. Thus very suitable for u to try.

1 minute ago, whitemeow said:

but erghhh..

Selling online have lots of scammers mehhh

NO WORRIES!..Choose carousell..  Im telling u that platform are safe from scammers cause each of users need to signup for new account and the account must be verified first. Furthermore, its are more active compare to other platform. By active means their systems are always monitored and protected.

12 hours ago, avatar1avatar said:

Alright thanks for letting me know about it yeah, I guess I will go and have a look for myself regarding this Carousell platform, who knows might find something that I am interested with, and better yet if I can get it for a cheaper price than usual xD

for sure you can get cheaper price. Its because u can negotiate with the seller so u just pay directly the price which have been agreed by both seller and buyer.

1 minute ago, montyashley said:

for sure you can get cheaper price. Its because u can negotiate with the seller so u just pay directly the price which have been agreed by both seller and buyer.

is it true in carousell we can do negotiation? 

1 minute ago, avatar1avatar said:

is it true in carousell we can do negotiation? 

Horrr laaaaa... you just have to click ‘make offer’ options and key in your price but make sure it is reasonable la... Hahaha

45 minutes ago, anne112 said:

Never thought carousell are easier than any other platform...i’m such a noob :lol:

Sokayyyyy, you can use it now since you know it already. Furthermore carousell have high number in traffic users so higher possibilities for people to see your selling items. Goodluck! hihi

1 hour ago, jolenechan46 said:

NO WORRIES!..Choose carousell..  Im telling u that platform are safe from scammers cause each of users need to signup for new account and the account must be verified first. Furthermore, its are more active compare to other platform. By active means their systems are always monitored and protected.

agreed!
The best part is any payment are directly made from buyer to seller without go through 3rd party. And there are no hidden charges.