Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
morningbird

I have a autistic kid

38 posts in this topic

On 12/27/2018 at 0:12 PM, weiyaow said:

I believe that the child needs to be ready yet calm in order to attend to speech therapy... and that is why i think home is the best place to have speech therapy 

oh i see.. u are rite. not all the autistic child can attend to speech therapy easily. Some of them will act more aggressive during the therapy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/26/2018 at 11:03 AM, morningbird said:

Yes~ i sent and doctor suggested me to build some activities that involved social interaction but the problem is i have no time even i got i also have no idea how to build activities...

oh really. i think u shud find an experienced therapist that can manage passive autistic child. Usually they can attract the child to start communicate to others. I think u can search at internet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/26/2018 at 4:58 PM, tuliperfancy said:

TS can try to look at https://www.caregiverasia.com/?locale=en-MY

Not sure if the service you're looking for is there, can try browse first cuz i've used their confinement lady service before. They have a wide variety of service

so at caregiverAsia also has other services ya? how to choose and clarify the person that we will pick her/his services?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all.. i just wanna share about my experienced using the service by caregiverAsia. My sister was sick and asked me to taking care her baby for awhile. unfortunately, i have no time yet no experience at all in handling baby. And my officemate suggested to me to hire an experienced person from caregiverAsia. So far, i really satisfied with the service. The price also affordable :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Taking care of an autistic kid is not an easy task to be done, you need to accept the fact that he or she is different from the other children of the same age and take a different approach in looking after them, suggest you to look into Caregiverasia for experienced caretakers in this field.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/28/2018 at 2:56 PM, cassieforever said:

oh i see.. u are rite. not all the autistic child can attend to speech therapy easily. Some of them will act more aggressive during the therapy. 

Yeah they need some time to get used to it especially when nearing strangers they might feel uncomfortable and would prefer to be at the side of their parents, need someone who is specialized dealing with autistic kid to open up their heart to them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/28/2018 at 0:41 PM, gigi6204 said:

I guess its time to look into this website seriously. We might need it in the future. 

Hmm I just wonder why we had not heard about this website before even though their service quality is so good? Is it because their organisation is still quite new so not much people knew about it previously?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, anna_tan89 said:

Taking care of an autistic kid is not an easy task to be done, you need to accept the fact that he or she is different from the other children of the same age and take a different approach in looking after them, suggest you to look into Caregiverasia for experienced caretakers in this field.

Yes as parents you would definitely struggle with looking after them especially at a young age where they would not want to talk with anyone and just play with their own things. That's why we should seek the aid from other people who knew how to care after them as not to hinder their growth when growing up into teenagers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/28/2018 at 3:19 PM, mikke87 said:

so at caregiverAsia also has other services ya? how to choose and clarify the person that we will pick her/his services?

Caregiverasia provides different sort of services ranging from taking care of little kids to the senior citizens, and also taking care of those who are recovering from their accident's injuries or sickness. You can post the service that you wanted at their website and they would filter out suitable caretakers for you to choose from, along with their qualifications and previous experiences in the related field.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, avatar1avatar said:

Hmm I just wonder why we had not heard about this website before even though their service quality is so good? Is it because their organisation is still quite new so not much people knew about it previously?

Well the organisation had already been established for quite some time in Singapore but only just recently that they had expanded their market to Malaysia and also Taiwan, so no surprise that not much people knew about it but as the time goes, I'm sure more people would be exposed to the good services that they provide.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/28/2018 at 3:37 PM, ladygaga said:

Hi all.. i just wanna share about my experienced using the service by caregiverAsia. My sister was sick and asked me to taking care her baby for awhile. unfortunately, i have no time yet no experience at all in handling baby. And my officemate suggested to me to hire an experienced person from caregiverAsia. So far, i really satisfied with the service. The price also affordable :) 

Yeah I also agree with this statement. Their price is definitely affordable and not expensive as what some people might claimed to be since it is a private organisation. Their schedule is very flexible depending on your needs and the payment would be charged accordingly without any additional agent fees being imposed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would suggest TT to look for caretakers from Caregiverasia to look after your kid and not just anyhow seek out for caretakers outside without any valid qualifications in the respective field, if anything happens afterwards it could be bad for your child and just gonna make things more difficult to handle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0