Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SusanChong007

Need suggestion for 2nd hand things

23 posts in this topic

Hello parents,

My son is 3 years old up coming year. He is my eldest and my only son. After having him, my gynaecologist recommended me not to have more.

Long story short, the thing is we might have overbought things. And before these stuff turn too old, I am planning to sell a few items like stroller, walker, baby toys etc.. but I am still looking for a mother friendly platform where I can ensure my trade is easy to use for me and the ones that are interested with the stuff.

Any suggestions? 

There are lots of online selling platforms like lelong.com, mudah.com, shopee, eBay that u can use for selling ur used stuff, but u have to choose wisely bcoz some of them charge seller fee, some didn't. 

47 minutes ago, stellachew90 said:

I think u can sell your unused stuff on Carousell...

yaya, carousell is a great platform for selling ur used items. U just need to take few simple steps for selling items. Take a nice photo of ur item, post it at Carousell, write product description, wait the buyer to place order.

18 hours ago, supermariojj said:

There are lots of online selling platforms like lelong.com, mudah.com, shopee, eBay that u can use for selling ur used stuff, but u have to choose wisely bcoz some of them charge seller fee, some didn't. 

Do Carousell seller need to pay any fees regarding all the transactions?

7 minutes ago, weiyaow said:

Do Carousell seller need to pay any fees regarding all the transactions?

As far as I know, Carousell doesn’t charge any fee on either seller or buyers regarding all the transactions. The service is completely free. 

On 11/23/2018 at 3:50 PM, SusanChong007 said:

Hello parents,

My son is 3 years old up coming year. He is my eldest and my only son. After having him, my gynaecologist recommended me not to have more.

Long story short, the thing is we might have overbought things. And before these stuff turn too old, I am planning to sell a few items like stroller, walker, baby toys etc.. but I am still looking for a mother friendly platform where I can ensure my trade is easy to use for me and the ones that are interested with the stuff.

Any suggestions? 

I mostly sell my unused items at Mudah.com, coz  it is convenient and easy to use...

On 11/27/2018 at 11:29 AM, stellachew90 said:

As far as I know, Carousell doesn’t charge any fee on either seller or buyers regarding all the transactions. The service is completely free. 

That's great. We can make money by selling those unused stuff and no need pay any single cents to the authorised platform.

4 minutes ago, sumsumsum00 said:

I mostly sell my unused items at Mudah.com, coz  it is convenient and easy to use...

Are there any differences for the selling methods between Mudah.com and Carousell???

20 hours ago, weiyaow said:

Are there any differences for the selling methods between Mudah.com and Carousell???

Carousell can directly chat with the seller..
i never buy things at mudah.com, so i dun know can or cannot

Just now, ladycaca75 said:

not only can chat with the seller but u can also negotiate the price with the seller too

Just now, melodymuss said:

not only can chat with the seller but u can also negotiate the price with the seller too

wa, not bad..
i got buy at other shopping platform but can't negotiate the price with the seller

27 minutes ago, melodymuss said:

wow, it's great. but how to negotiate the price with the seller? need to get the direct contact from seller?

6 minutes ago, weiyaow said:

wow, it's great. but how to negotiate the price with the seller? need to get the direct contact from seller?

u can directly contact the seller through carousell "chat to buy" to negotiate the price u want.

On 11/29/2018 at 10:44 AM, ladycaca75 said:

i'm currently using carousell apps on my smartphone...i found that the new update of apps makes it even more inconvenient...now i can't even chat with the seller...

3 minutes ago, winniethepooh said:

i'm currently using carousell apps on my smartphone...i found that the new update of apps makes it even more inconvenient...now i can't even chat with the seller...

Really arh? why i didn't face this type of problem? Have u contact the customer service of carousell? Maybe there is something wrong in your account, so u can't chat with the seller.

1 minute ago, stellachew90 said:

Really arh? why i didn't face this type of problem? Have u contact the customer service of carousell? Maybe there is something wrong in your account, so u can't chat with the seller.

yes, i've emailed them and receive reply from them... The app was working fine again for few days only and it crash again after tat...

On 11/29/2018 at 11:13 AM, ladycaca75 said:

wa, not bad..
i got buy at other shopping platform but can't negotiate the price with the seller

yup, thtat's why i like to buy things at there..hehe

7 minutes ago, melodymuss said:

yup, thtat's why i like to buy things at there..hehe

did you successfully negotiate the price with the seller, i never negotiate the price yet

8 minutes ago, ladycaca75 said:

did you successfully negotiate the price with the seller, i never negotiate the price yet

i successfully negotiate 2 times the price with the seller, hehe

1 minute ago, melodymuss said:

i successfully negotiate 2 times the price with the seller, hehe

got what tips to negotiate the price with the seller at Carousell?
can share it?

28 minutes ago, ladycaca75 said:

got what tips to negotiate the price with the seller at Carousell?
can share it?

just see the price first, if it's very expensive u can try to negotiate the price, if not then dont do it