Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tuliperfancy

Homecare for the slow learner?

35 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, evonvon said:

Are they specialized in only special children only? Is it possible to find normal babysitters there?

Yes Caregiverasia provides all sort of services such as taking care of pregnant women, babies, little kids, senior citizens and also patients who were recovering from accidents, you can give a try to find the service that you are looking for yeah.

15 hours ago, evonvon said:

These kids needs special attention to them. They cant be left alone on their own, the caretakers need to keep calm when the children is extra energetic and all. Professionals would be more suitable for them rather than normal sitters

What is worrying is that some caretakers knew that they themselves does not have the experience and capabilities in dealing with those special children but still wanna take the job for the money, but in the end they cant control their temper and resort to violence...

10 minutes ago, avatar1avatar said:

Yes Caregiverasia provides all sort of services such as taking care of pregnant women, babies, little kids, senior citizens and also patients who were recovering from accidents, you can give a try to find the service that you are looking for yeah.

Caregiverasia is the only site that I trusted the most rather than just finding any nannies from outside, regarding the safety of our love ones we should be giving them the best treatment that we can offer right? So Caregiverasia definitely gonna be a choice that you wont regret.

2 hours ago, avatar1avatar said:

I see. They provide all kind of caretaking services yea. And they are flexible on the hours so thats convenient too. Okay thats something new i learn about today thanks guys

3 hours ago, BarneyLim007 said:

What is worrying is that some caretakers knew that they themselves does not have the experience and capabilities in dealing with those special children but still wanna take the job for the money, but in the end they cant control their temper and resort to violence...

This is the worst case scenario. Thats why special kids needs special attention that only trained adults how to deal with them. They differ from normal people and each other so you need to be really experienced and knowledgeable to take care of them

If you have a child that is special, please note that special attention need to be given to them. They sometimes reacts differently to mundane things and may harm themselves in the process (well this apply to normal kids as well). If you arent able to, hire a professional to do it or teach it to you. They deserve to grow and treated like a normal person as well.

5 hours ago, dreschan said:

This is the worst case scenario. Thats why special kids needs special attention that only trained adults how to deal with them. They differ from normal people and each other so you need to be really experienced and knowledgeable to take care of them

I know someone that has to take care of a special child. She had no training and dont know how to handle tough situations. The kid end up to be very anxious around people because of how she treated her. She meant no harm but some things are better left to the professionals

5 hours ago, evonvon said:

I see. They provide all kind of caretaking services yea. And they are flexible on the hours so thats convenient too. Okay thats something new i learn about today thanks guys

Im one of caregiverasia frequent user as well. I totally recommend them if you are looking for a sitter or caretakers. You can also use the reviews from previous people to find the caretaker to your liking

6 hours ago, jessy94 said:

I know someone that has to take care of a special child. She had no training and dont know how to handle tough situations. The kid end up to be very anxious around people because of how she treated her. She meant no harm but some things are better left to the professionals

I've heard stories like this as well at the daycare. This is why you should consult an expert about this. Day to day sitting a special kid is quite difficult, if you are new at this, better hire a professional first

6 hours ago, jessy94 said:

Im one of caregiverasia frequent user as well. I totally recommend them if you are looking for a sitter or caretakers. You can also use the reviews from previous people to find the caretaker to your liking

Theres so many reviews on this website lately. Looks like a very trustable source of employing daily caretakers. Thumbs up! :)