Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
guessmynames

Trustworthy Babysitter

28 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, cheelong81 said:

Well if that so atleast i may be quite secure for hiring rather than people can simply created the own fake background and posting on fb. But i hope this caregiverasia agency really take seriously in filtering their staff for the safety of the careseeker.

Based on what i see and understand, they do prioritize in hiring new caregivers to make sure their service is topnotch so that the clients are always satisfied. I mean, here in Malaysia, these kinds of service is seldom mentioned by people as we are accustomed to go to hospital and clinic every time we are sick. So services like caregiverAsia should be more exposed to people so they know there is a second or third option

5 hours ago, guessmynames said:

Based on what i see and understand, they do prioritize in hiring new caregivers to make sure their service is topnotch so that the clients are always satisfied. I mean, here in Malaysia, these kinds of service is seldom mentioned by people as we are accustomed to go to hospital and clinic every time we are sick. So services like caregiverAsia should be more exposed to people so they know there is a second or third option

If that the case, seems like it this caregiverasia is a trustful platform for people to hire babysitters for their kids to ensure their safety. Whats that about hospital and clinic? How is it related with caregiverasia?

6 hours ago, guessmynames said:

Usually professional agencies have specific policies for completing reference and background checks on potential babysitters. the babysitters will have been checked before they are employed.