Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
guessmynames

Trustworthy Babysitter

28 posts in this topic

most of babysitter does job only for money without thinking of the consequences of what they do. in this case, parents must take a part to avoid such of this thing happened again. That's why it's important to check references such as other families who have used the sitter

On 10/16/2018 at 11:34 AM, weiyaow said:

most of babysitter does job only for money without thinking of the consequences of what they do. in this case, parents must take a part to avoid such of this thing happened again. That's why it's important to check references such as other families who have used the sitter

obviously duh.. most babysitter does job for money. especially the one that doesnt have any experience handling kids. its hard.. but for those have experience on that field, they will care about the kids more than money.

26 minutes ago, cassieforever said:

obviously duh.. most babysitter does job for money. especially the one that doesnt have any experience handling kids. its hard.. but for those have experience on that field, they will care about the kids more than money.

Yup. Thats why important to look for experience nanny eventhough have to pay more. Baby safety #1

1 minute ago, cheelong81 said:

Yup. Thats why important to look for experience nanny eventhough have to pay more. Baby safety #1

thats the thing. most parents take it lightly to hire people to take care of their kids. some dont even bother looking hard to find good babysitter by simply hire from social media.

On 10/16/2018 at 11:34 AM, weiyaow said:

I guess. So what's you're saying is that they don't have passion when taking care of the babies is it? They only work for the money. Yeah not their fault though. People got to live anyway. But still, you have to have knowledge and a certain level of patient when taking care of infants. Finding one with that quality is not easy these days when you don't have the connection

17 hours ago, cheelong81 said:

I agree, we can't trade lives with anything. If it costs more to take care of one's life, don't think of another option that could jeopardise their safety. If it's cheap then check their backgrounds. If the babysitter is really okay, then go for it. If your instinct says no, then just strive to take care of the baby yourself no matter what. Or is there other options :huh:

17 hours ago, cassieforever said:

thats the thing. most parents take it lightly to hire people to take care of their kids. some dont even bother looking hard to find good babysitter by simply hire from social media.

Haha, i would pretty much avoid hiring people from socmed from now on. Based on the news, it was said that the babysitter was fired through FB. So no hiring from socmed for me. Sending to a babysitter's house is also very doubtful. Cuz they have to take care of many babies at once. Can't focus on just one.

7 hours ago, guessmynames said:

Haha, i would pretty much avoid hiring people from socmed from now on. Based on the news, it was said that the babysitter was fired through FB. So no hiring from socmed for me. Sending to a babysitter's house is also very doubtful. Cuz they have to take care of many babies at once. Can't focus on just one.

good call. better not hire from fb la. not trustworthy.. but can try find here. 

https://www.caregiverasia.com/services/baby-sitting?locale=en-MY

sister in law said very reliable

On 10/18/2018 at 10:31 AM, guessmynames said:

agree that many cases now come from social media.

Don't fall easily into cheap services as now many cases involved baby

2 hours ago, weiyaow said:

this one really can trust? your sister has used their services? so how the review? got a Chinese babysitter?

yes she hire babysitter from caregiverasia before. my newphew also seems no problem taken care by her. i think have, just check the website got chinese aunty experience more than 10 years somemore oh.

On 10/19/2018 at 1:02 PM, weiyaow said:

agree that many cases now come from social media.

Don't fall easily into cheap services as now many cases involved baby

If it was me, I wouldn't mind if it's cheap or expensive as long as the service is good. No matter where I hire the babysitter. But that's the problem. Nowadays how to know if a person is reliable before hiring him or her?

On 10/18/2018 at 5:39 PM, cassieforever said:

good call. better not hire from fb la. not trustworthy.. but can try find here. 

https://www.caregiverasia.com/services/baby-sitting?locale=en-MY

sister in law said very reliable

This looks like a good platform! Where was this website when i needed to find a caregiver lol. I'm lucky to stay here in KL as lots of services are located around here. But I noticed that other places also got like in JB. 

On 10/19/2018 at 3:13 PM, cassieforever said:

yes she hire babysitter from caregiverasia before. my newphew also seems no problem taken care by her. i think have, just check the website got chinese aunty experience more than 10 years somemore oh.

Yeah that's one more plus point for this website. It lets you check the caregiver's personal details. Most of them have good educational background too. 

1 hour ago, guessmynames said:

This looks like a good platform! Where was this website when i needed to find a caregiver lol. I'm lucky to stay here in KL as lots of services are located around here. But I noticed that other places also got like in JB. 

check on the link yourself. my sister in law said she did a survey before on this kind of service but the price rate of others website a quite high. plus she said this one quite easy to book as well.

1 hour ago, guessmynames said:

Yeah that's one more plus point for this website. It lets you check the caregiver's personal details. Most of them have good educational background too. 

Well atleast parents could have a little insight of the baby sitter background before hiring. But is it trustful tho? Even on facebook anybody could simply stated their experience and background too. Hmm..

6 hours ago, mm2h said:

just sharing. last year i found sitter only in this group. she really nice and taking care my kids like her own family

https://www.facebook.com/groups/167683767247304/

thanks for sharing. m quite trauma to find babysitter in this platform (fb). if they got got official company or centre it is more better and reliable.  

19 minutes ago, weiyaow said:

thanks for sharing. m quite trauma to find babysitter in this platform (fb). if they got got official company or centre it is more better and reliable.  

yea so many child abused cases babysitter from facebook already. not saying all of them not legit la. some are legit but how can you know which one can be trust. dont be too late to regret.

On 10/23/2018 at 4:56 PM, cassieforever said:

check on the link yourself. my sister in law said she did a survey before on this kind of service but the price rate of others website a quite high. plus she said this one quite easy to book as well.

Okay that was before the service, how about after the service? is it any good? reliable?

On 10/23/2018 at 5:01 PM, cheelong81 said:

Well atleast parents could have a little insight of the baby sitter background before hiring. But is it trustful tho? Even on facebook anybody could simply stated their experience and background too. Hmm..

I think at CaregiverAsia, the caregivers are required to be filtered by the people running the company before posting their availability to give service to care seekers. That way, people no need to worry about the caregiver's personal info. Unlike Facebook, no one is being filtered. Anyone can be anything they claim to be

23 hours ago, mm2h said:

That is quite a tragedy. I feel sorry for the family that was involved. I strongly think that website like CaregiverAsia, can at least help avoid cases like that from happening again. Since we can check the caregivers details.

6 hours ago, guessmynames said:

I think at CaregiverAsia, the caregivers are required to be filtered by the people running the company before posting their availability to give service to care seekers. That way, people no need to worry about the caregiver's personal info. Unlike Facebook, no one is being filtered. Anyone can be anything they claim to be

Well if that so atleast i may be quite secure for hiring rather than people can simply created the own fake background and posting on fb. But i hope this caregiverasia agency really take seriously in filtering their staff for the safety of the careseeker.