Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
heilulu

Confinement Services for Post Delivery

38 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, cassieforever said:

Yeah i think go to confinement center is safer so you wont need to hustle around to find trustable person to hire.

And spend extra money, time and gas to go there? Personally I'd prefer not too:ph34r:

19 minutes ago, paddyfeel said:

Luckily they would filter out people who are willing to work as a freelancer or part timer i guess? Meaning freelancers would have to register with CaregiverAsia. So the people there are already verified to be caregivers and not just impostors claiming to be something else. Its a way to gain people's trust I guess.

14 minutes ago, paddyfeel said:

And spend extra money, time and gas to go there? Personally I'd prefer not too:ph34r:

Why shouldnt spend extra for your own safety? Sure you can call a confinement lady from caregiverasia or whatsoever but will it be much cheaper? I doubt so.. 

2 hours ago, cassieforever said:

Yeah i think go to confinement center is safer so you wont need to hustle around to find trustable person to hire.

last time I also wan to hire confinement lady but the end can't get any candidate so just go for confinement center only
next time I think will find confinement lady early

54 minutes ago, paddyfeel said:

depends on you..because if hire confinement lady, you should hv extra room for her 

23 hours ago, CaTandMouse said:

depends on you..because if hire confinement lady, you should hv extra room for her 

I have a room. If not, how is she gonna do what she does to my wife for her confinement service. Haha. What I don't have is money, time and gas haha.

On 10/3/2018 at 3:21 PM, cassieforever said:

Why shouldnt spend extra for your own safety? Sure you can call a confinement lady from caregiverasia or whatsoever but will it be much cheaper? I doubt so.. 

For a topnotch service, I wouldn't mind paying extra for the service. I would give the best for my wife as she gave her best giving birth

1 hour ago, paddyfeel said:

For a topnotch service, I wouldn't mind paying extra for the service. I would give the best for my wife as she gave her best giving birth

Wouldnt the confinement center would provide a topnotch confinement service too? Afterall thats what they specialized for..

16 hours ago, cassieforever said:

Wouldnt the confinement center would provide a topnotch confinement service too? Afterall thats what they specialized for..

Again, you have to spend enough money,time and energy to go there wouldn't you?

19 hours ago, paddyfeel said:

I have a room. If not, how is she gonna do what she does to my wife for her confinement service. Haha. What I don't have is money, time and gas haha.

take care baby, cook, do some households..so your wife can rest on confinement period, won't too tired 

17 hours ago, cassieforever said:

sometime they also will provide some class for mummy like breastfeeding class, handmade soap, yoga...

On 10/3/2018 at 4:13 PM, CaTandMouse said:

only can book for staying? because I’m not used to having strangers stay overnight at my place.and   after work hours my husband can take care of  me.

6 hours ago, paddyfeel said:

Again, you have to spend enough money,time and energy to go there wouldn't you?

Well yeah but atleast i can ensure that i could get the most reliable confinement services. Unless if i can find really "reliable" confinement lady to serve me at home then it is considerable.

6 hours ago, CaTandMouse said:

sometime they also will provide some class for mummy like breastfeeding class, handmade soap, yoga...

Seems like it. They are expert in their field thats why i think mums should go to the confinement center so they could have learning experience.

On 10/5/2018 at 4:42 PM, cassieforever said:

Well yeah but atleast i can ensure that i could get the most reliable confinement services. Unless if i can find really "reliable" confinement lady to serve me at home then it is considerable.

Seems like it. They are expert in their field thats why i think mums should go to the confinement center so they could have learning experience.

Well depending on your location, there are some "reliable" confinement services. Reliable here meaning, they are either experienced or educated, if you're lucky you can get both from caregiverAsia.

As for letting your wife going to a centre, ask her if she'd rather stay at home. I dunno about your wife or anyones' wife, if mine, she'd rather spend time at the comfort of her own house accompanied with a top notch service. :P