Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
heilulu

Confinement Services for Post Delivery

38 posts in this topic

Hi mommies, do you know any confinement services for post delivery as my sister is looking for confinement lady to take care after she deliver her baby. Noted that she want the confinement lady that have experiences and skillful to handle her and baby as well. 

There are various website nowadays that provides confinement services. You can just google it. No need to go out to the some company in order to find the confinement lady.

On 9/29/2018 at 11:25 PM, BBphire said:

There are various website nowadays that provides confinement services. You can just google it. No need to go out to the some company in order to find the confinement lady.

Thats true tho bcoz we can just search and compare for best price and services. I heard about this one website called caregiver asia from my friends. There are various services that provided and did not have limited prices or they charged fixed prices for certain services. 

On 9/29/2018 at 11:32 PM, morningbird said:

Thats true tho bcoz we can just search and compare for best price and services. I heard about this one website called caregiver asia from my friends. There are various services that provided and did not have limited prices or they charged fixed prices for certain services. 

I had tried this service from care giver previously and they already stated list of care giver that you can choose by yourself since they stated the care giver background and it comes with diff prices according to the demand care giver.

3 minutes ago, anne112 said:

I had tried this service from care giver previously and they already stated list of care giver that you can choose by yourself since they stated the care giver background and it comes with diff prices according to the demand care giver.

My friend told that they also taking part timer for care giver and can earn pocket money from it since they provides various kinds of services. I thought of doing home cleaning during weekend also can laa.

On 9/29/2018 at 11:19 PM, heilulu said:

Hi mommies, do you know any confinement services for post delivery as my sister is looking for confinement lady to take care after she deliver her baby. Noted that she want the confinement lady that have experiences and skillful to handle her and baby as well. 

Erm shouldn't you just ask around in your local area first? Because I think the forumers are from different places so kinda hard to give you suggestions haha since my family would just around for relatives and friends for advices.

23 hours ago, ahgiat said:

My friend told that they also taking part timer for care giver and can earn pocket money from it since they provides various kinds of services. I thought of doing home cleaning during weekend also can laa.

Is home cleaning also available on this caregiverasia platform? Since from the name I thought it is just for people who are hired to take care of pregnant woman, children or old folks only.

5 minutes ago, anna_tan89 said:

Erm shouldn't you just ask around in your local area first? Because I think the forumers are from different places so kinda hard to give you suggestions haha since my family would just around for relatives and friends for advices.

Well through the caregiverasia platform you will able find any caretakers available in your area by narrowing down the search list, it is very easy to use and all the caretakers had undergo professional training so you need to be worried about their skills.

8 minutes ago, anna_tan89 said:

Is home cleaning also available on this caregiverasia platform? Since from the name I thought it is just for people who are hired to take care of pregnant woman, children or old folks only.

Well house keeping is also a must especially during the confinement period where woman are not advised to move around too much right? So it is counted within their job scope too including cooking and doing laundry.

Just now, avatar1avatar said:

Well house keeping is also a must especially during the confinement period where woman are not advised to move around too much right? So it is counted within their job scope too including cooking and doing laundry.

I see I see, that make sense too haha. If doing normal house keeping I also can do it lah but if need to take care of baby then I dont think I have the experience to handle :P So better leave it to the professionals. 

10 minutes ago, avatar1avatar said:

Well through the caregiverasia platform you will able find any caretakers available in your area by narrowing down the search list, it is very easy to use and all the caretakers had undergo professional training so you need to be worried about their skills.

I had also hired a caretaker from caregiverasia to look after my mother as I am quite worried about her safety since she cant really walk properly right now without any help. Its not that I am not willing to take care of her myself but due to work commitment I cant really make it.

Just now, BarneyLim007 said:

I had also hired a caretaker from caregiverasia to look after my mother as I am quite worried about her safety since she cant really walk properly right now without any help. Its not that I am not willing to take care of her myself but due to work commitment I cant really make it.

Chill man, I know most of us would understand how you feel. At least the caretaker would only be around when you are at work so you still can have time with your mother after work, it is really not as bad as compared to send her to the old folks home directly.

Just now, batkoo88 said:

Chill man, I know most of us would understand how you feel. At least the caretaker would only be around when you are at work so you still can have time with your mother after work, it is really not as bad as compared to send her to the old folks home directly.

Yeah, sending her to the old folks home is just too cruel lah, at least with caretaker she could still stay at home and free to do the things she want with someone to take care of her safety. And with caregiverasia the time can be flexible also, not necessarily need to hire them for the entire month where sometimes I am quite free so i would take care of her myself. 

2 minutes ago, BarneyLim007 said:

Yeah, sending her to the old folks home is just too cruel lah, at least with caretaker she could still stay at home and free to do the things she want with someone to take care of her safety. And with caregiverasia the time can be flexible also, not necessarily need to hire them for the entire month where sometimes I am quite free so i would take care of her myself. 

Wow never knew that they have such a feature provided for the users. I guess it could be a very good platform that any caretakers or nannies should apply for, it is better to be backup by a big company than being just a normal freelancer.

1 hour ago, batkoo88 said:

Wow never knew that they have such a feature provided for the users. I guess it could be a very good platform that any caretakers or nannies should apply for, it is better to be backup by a big company than being just a normal freelancer.

Yup it is true, caregiverasia is a very good platform for both ppl who wanted to be caretakers and also for ppl seeking their services, definitely would recommend everyone to give it a try.

5 hours ago, avatar1avatar said:

That's true as we can choose the caretakers as they are registered with prefessionak training without we having to worried their background when we choose them for the services that they provided.

On 9/29/2018 at 11:32 PM, morningbird said:

This is my first time heard about this kind of services through website. Is it service that provided have limited prices or they charged fixed prices for certain services. 

They have listed prices that you can choose from low to high in prices according to services that you want to take but based on the caretaker themselves that they have set up their own prices per hour for service given.

On 9/29/2018 at 11:43 PM, ahgiat said:

They even taking part timer for various time of services that quite easier for someone whos doing freelancer job. I also will try it as i have some experience taking care of dementia people.

6 hours ago, anna_tan89 said:

You can refer to the website bcoz it comes with many kinds of services and noted that home cleaning also included as well as wellness and workout trainer.

On 9/29/2018 at 11:25 PM, BBphire said:

I know one website that provides various type of services particularly medical &nursing care besides pregnancy & child care. You can survey it at https://www.caregiverasia.com/ to know more about the services regarding prices and care giver itself.

i also know this website since my friend as did mentioned it to me. Thank you for sharing as i can explain more to my sisyer regarding the available services that she needed.

On 9/30/2018 at 0:09 AM, batkoo88 said:

this is true to some extent. Nowadays people tend to look at other platforms for FB where anyone can impose as anyone. At least at that website, everything is stated there. The experience, qualification, requirements, educational background are there. So it's easy to gain people's trust.

Meanwhile in social media, if you ask any one, people would quickly reply. So you hve to check each one of them and in order to do so, you need to meet each one of them face to face. That is time consuming and energy wasting.

32 minutes ago, paddyfeel said:

this is true to some extent. Nowadays people tend to look at other platforms for FB where anyone can impose as anyone. At least at that website, everything is stated there. The experience, qualification, requirements, educational background are there. So it's easy to gain people's trust.

Meanwhile in social media, if you ask any one, people would quickly reply. So you hve to check each one of them and in order to do so, you need to meet each one of them face to face. That is time consuming and energy wasting.

What it is differ from the one from the website? How can anybody know those people advertised in the website are not impostor? 

On 9/29/2018 at 11:19 PM, heilulu said:

y not you just go for confinement center? they will help you prepare all the stuff necessary and tell you the do and don't
but stay at home sure more comfortable

39 minutes ago, CaTandMouse said:

y not you just go for confinement center? they will help you prepare all the stuff necessary and tell you the do and don't
but stay at home sure more comfortable

Yeah i think go to confinement center is safer so you wont need to hustle around to find trustable person to hire.

4 hours ago, cassieforever said:

What it is differ from the one from the website? How can anybody know those people advertised in the website are not impostor? 

Luckily they would filter out people who are willing to work as a freelancer or part timer i guess? Meaning freelancers would have to register with CaregiverAsia. So the people there are already verified to be caregivers and not just impostors claiming to be something else. Its a way to gain people's trust I guess.